Max Factor Xperience Weightless Foundation

3.4

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua, CucumislSativus (Cucumber) FruitiWater, Glycerin, Talc,lPEG-10 Dimenthicone Crosspolymer,lSodium Chloride, Niacinamide,lDiethylhexyl Carmonate, EthylhexyliMethoxycinnamate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimenthicone,iPropylene Glycol, SimmondsialChinensis (Jojoba) SeediCera, Dimenthicone, Cyclohexasiloxane,lMethicone, Dexpanthenol, BenzyliAlcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate,iPhenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Cyclotetrasiloxane,iSodium Benzoate, CitriclAcid, Hexyl Cinnamal,lHippophae Phamnoides (SeaiBuckthorn) Fruit Juice,lTridaceth-9, Rosa Caninal(Rose Hip) FruitiExtract, Parfum, Citronellol,lBisabolol, Potassium Sorbate,iSodium Benxoate, BenzyliBenzoate, Lactic Acid,lButylthenyl Methylpropional, Linalool,i. May contain:,iCI 77891, Cli77489, Cl 77491,iCl 77499.

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I have this in no. 40 Light Ivory. It's still slightly too dark for my super-pale skin, but since nobody notices except me it doesn't matter. In fact, I probably prefer it, since it's summer and when my foundation matches my neck everyone thinks I'm sick >.<
This foundation has the most amazing gel-like texture. I don't know how they made it so smooth and silky feeling, especially since it's oil-free and has SPF in it, but it glides over skin issues (flakies, pimples, etc.) like they're not even there. It's extremely easy to apply with fingers and looks positively airbrushed when I apply it with a flat-top kabuki. I look pretty flawless even without concealer, so unlike others I feel it's medium-full coverage, and if I'm in a rush I can just put this on and run out the door. I love that it doesn't crease around my eyes and still holds up in the face of oil and sweat, even in an Australian summer. The finish is definitely natural and mimics skin perfectly (except without pores and flaws :D). The scent definitely isn't unpleasant, but it does linger a bit, and I prefer my makeup completely scent-free. At first, I thought this was breaking me out - after I took my makeup off I'd have all these tiny little irritation pimples, which could've been a reaction to the fragrance or one of the ingredients. I was completely dismayed and thought I'd have to relegate this to the 'special occasion' section of my makeup shelf, rather than being able to use it as an every-day HG type foundation. However, either my skin became immune to whatever it was that was irritating it, or it was something else breaking me out, but I gave it another chance and wore it all week when I was on holiday over Christmas (its packaging is the most travel-friendly of all my foundations) and there was never a pimple in sight.
The only con I can think of - and it's not even a proper con - is that it's very tacky and transferable. The fact that I use setting powder anyway, effectively removing that con, means that I can say I'll be repurchasing this for a long, long time.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a fabulous foundation that again failed to match my skintone :( In my country the lightest shade available is 45 Raw Silk. And I know shade 40 exists, but you can't get it anywhere here, even from the official website. After applying this foundation it is slightly darker than my natural skintone, but only slightly so it isn't very obvious. But after a few hours it starts to oxidize and I look orange. Such a disappointment. This foundation looks so beautiful and natural, it looks like I don't have much foundation on my skin and I need more coverage because of acne and scars. It has a pleasant smell, doesn't break me out, has SPF and is so easy to apply and blend. It has medium but buildable coverage. However because it oxidizes on my skin, you can see parts of my face where I put more of this make-up. It's not like this make-up looks horrible on my skin, I can just see it doesn't match my skin. I would recommend this foundation to anyone who isn't as pale as me or can find this in 40 Light Ivory.

I really like this foundation. For a drugstore foundation, it's a bit pricey for not much product, but it is good quality when compared to other drugstore foundations.
The packaging is good because it means no waste. The product is nice, blends easily and the coverage can be built up to high medium, but one thin layer is just light to medium which is good on days where not much is needed.
It feels weightless, and the scent isn't offensive. I would buy it again.

I really like this foundation,its goes on easily and blends like a dream.I have it in the lightest shade and its a great match.I much prefer this type of bottle,its so easy to squeeze the foundation out so no mess and no wasteage.Would buy again.

I bought this foundation after it was advertised to be a full coverage foundation lightweight feel.
This is not a full coverage foundation, if that's what you want do not buy this. The coverage is more a light medium coverage.
However it really is a lightweight foundation, when on you can barely feel this.

i normally use Bobbi Brown skin foundation SPF15 warm sand (2.5) and I just got bored of it, not that anything wrong. Then I came across promotion at Superdrug for 7.99, I tried Raw Silk and I fell in a love with it straight away so I bought it. i think it's not bad for drugstore brand. Like others said, normally Max factor foundations have weird orange/pink undertone that don't normally suit my skin tone (pale chinese girl) but this one actually looks ok on me. Packaging-wise, yes it looks really cheap but in a way is easier to squeeze out however much you need, sometimes i found that it's harder to judge using pump especially if the foundation is quite runny, i often pumped out too much.all in all, i would recommend this.

Great lightweight foundation. Cross between foundation and tinted moisturiser

I usually use LM TM and was feeling skint and picked this up. Nasty packaging but goo price and very easy to apply and blend.

Feels weightless on.

The colours are light, and even Raw Silk is a little pale (but the thinness means it's fine) and I'm a pale girl.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This feels weightless indeed, very soft on your skin, blends really well and with ease. The shades, while essentially mostly the same as always, are perhaps very slightly better than the usual orange and pink MF assortment? The coverage is medium to light, so it's easy to get by even if the shade isn't spot on. I got Beige Linen (no. 50) and it works absolutely fine, although it's not perfect. Raw Silk (no. 45) is also not bad for NC20-NC25 winter skin like mine. It does a rather good job of controling oil for combination skin, without being flat or cakey. However, the oil control would be inadequate for warmer weather, I would still have to use MAC Prolongwear or EL Doublewear for the summer.

Video Reviews & Tutorials