Max Factor Xperience Weightless Foundation

3.4

Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua, CucumislSativus (Cucumber) FruitiWater, Glycerin, Talc,lPEG-10 Dimenthicone Crosspolymer,lSodium Chloride, Niacinamide,lDiethylhexyl Carmonate, EthylhexyliMethoxycinnamate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimenthicone,iPropylene Glycol, SimmondsialChinensis (Jojoba) SeediCera, Dimenthicone, Cyclohexasiloxane,lMethicone, Dexpanthenol, BenzyliAlcohol, Tocopheryl Acetate,iPhenoxyethanol, Allantoin, Cyclotetrasiloxane,iSodium Benzoate, CitriclAcid, Hexyl Cinnamal,lHippophae Phamnoides (SeaiBuckthorn) Fruit Juice,lTridaceth-9, Rosa Caninal(Rose Hip) FruitiExtract, Parfum, Citronellol,lBisabolol, Potassium Sorbate,iSodium Benxoate, BenzyliBenzoate, Lactic Acid,lButylthenyl Methylpropional, Linalool,i. May contain:,iCI 77891, Cli77489, Cl 77491,iCl 77499.

on 12/11/2010 8:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a fabulous foundation that again failed to match my skintone :( In my country the lightest shade available is 45 Raw Silk. And I know shade 40 exists, but you can't get it anywhere here, even from the official website. After applying this foundation it is slightly darker than my natural skintone, but only slightly so it isn't very obvious. But after a few hours it starts to oxidize and I look orange. Such a disappointment. This foundation looks so beautiful and natural, it looks like I don't have much foundation on my skin and I need more coverage because of acne and scars. It has a pleasant smell, doesn't break me out, has SPF and is so easy to apply and blend. It has medium but buildable coverage. However because it oxidizes on my skin, you can see parts of my face where I put more of this make-up. It's not like this make-up looks horrible on my skin, I can just see it doesn't match my skin. I would recommend this foundation to anyone who isn't as pale as me or can find this in 40 Light Ivory.

on 12/6/2010 5:03:00 AM

I really like this foundation. For a drugstore foundation, it's a bit pricey for not much product, but it is good quality when compared to other drugstore foundations.
The packaging is good because it means no waste. The product is nice, blends easily and the coverage can be built up to high medium, but one thin layer is just light to medium which is good on days where not much is needed.
It feels weightless, and the scent isn't offensive. I would buy it again.

on 12/5/2010 1:55:00 PM

I really like this foundation,its goes on easily and blends like a dream.I have it in the lightest shade and its a great match.I much prefer this type of bottle,its so easy to squeeze the foundation out so no mess and no wasteage.Would buy again.

I bought this foundation after it was advertised to be a full coverage foundation lightweight feel.
This is not a full coverage foundation, if that's what you want do not buy this. The coverage is more a light medium coverage.
However it really is a lightweight foundation, when on you can barely feel this.

on 11/29/2010 3:07:00 PM

i normally use Bobbi Brown skin foundation SPF15 warm sand (2.5) and I just got bored of it, not that anything wrong. Then I came across promotion at Superdrug for 7.99, I tried Raw Silk and I fell in a love with it straight away so I bought it. i think it's not bad for drugstore brand. Like others said, normally Max factor foundations have weird orange/pink undertone that don't normally suit my skin tone (pale chinese girl) but this one actually looks ok on me. Packaging-wise, yes it looks really cheap but in a way is easier to squeeze out however much you need, sometimes i found that it's harder to judge using pump especially if the foundation is quite runny, i often pumped out too much.all in all, i would recommend this.

on 11/29/2010 4:16:00 AM

Great lightweight foundation. Cross between foundation and tinted moisturiser

I usually use LM TM and was feeling skint and picked this up. Nasty packaging but goo price and very easy to apply and blend.

Feels weightless on.

The colours are light, and even Raw Silk is a little pale (but the thinness means it's fine) and I'm a pale girl.

on 11/23/2010 1:28:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This feels weightless indeed, very soft on your skin, blends really well and with ease. The shades, while essentially mostly the same as always, are perhaps very slightly better than the usual orange and pink MF assortment? The coverage is medium to light, so it's easy to get by even if the shade isn't spot on. I got Beige Linen (no. 50) and it works absolutely fine, although it's not perfect. Raw Silk (no. 45) is also not bad for NC20-NC25 winter skin like mine. It does a rather good job of controling oil for combination skin, without being flat or cakey. However, the oil control would be inadequate for warmer weather, I would still have to use MAC Prolongwear or EL Doublewear for the summer.

Video Reviews & Tutorials