Sukin Facial Moisturiser

Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rose Hip), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail), Arctium Lappa Extract (Burdock), Urtica Dioica Extract (Nettle), Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Vanilla Planifolia Extract, Citrus Paradisi Extract, (Grapefruit Seed), Linalool, * Limonene. * * Natural component of essential oils.

on 1/28/2012 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Finally i've found my HG moisturizer! After all the disappointment from Liz Earle, Estee Lauder daywear, Clinique anti-redness, Laneige waterbank, Vichy normadem, Avene... The smell is a bit too sweet for my taste but who cares! It makes my skin so smooth, soft and clear and that's all i need! And it's also natural, paraben free, dirt cheap (6+ on ebay)

on 1/28/2012 1:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love Sukin products! The moisturizer is absorbed really quickly and same with their firming serum. I love how it doesnt make my face feel oily and doesnt make me break out.

on 1/15/2012 12:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I LOVE this product. Its become my HG Moisturiser

Pros:
A little goes a long way
Affordable
Great for sensitive skin - doesnt break me out
Smells great
made in australia
It isnt greasy - farely thick creme consistency which settles into skin beautifully.

Cons:
None.

on 1/7/2012 11:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

i love this product! i love that the packaging makes it so easy to use! i love that it's all natural and cruelty-free. i love that the moisturiser is not greasy and absorbs into my skin really easily and leaves my skin actually feeling moisturised. i use this with the Sukin rose hip oil just for that added moisture. perfect!!!

on 10/24/2011 9:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

The best non greasy natural moisturizer that is kind to the pocket, I'm sold. I love it. Keen to try their other products.

EDIT: I don't know why but my skin became really congested recently. I don't know if it is this or change in season. I've been too scared to use this again and waiting for my skin to normalise before I try this again. Be careful!

on 9/15/2011 8:25:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

For the price, this is amazing. I don't even think I have to write a review 'cause I'd just be repeating what everybody else has already said. This is not only dirt cheap, but one of the nicest moisturizers I've used.

on 9/12/2011 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

I absolutely love this moisturiser, when ever I wear make up I use this as a base under it and it makes my face look so dewy and gorgeous! If I use it during the day it gives me a radiant shine, it's very light on the face so you hardly notice you're wearing it. My only problem is that it takes a little work working it into your face, other than that, 5/5!

on 9/4/2011 7:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I love this! It's the second moisturizer I've used and definitely the best! The first moisturizer I used was high-end. It was a Missha moisturizer which was $20-$49 (it's been a while, forgive me) and this is hands down the best. First, it's dirt cheap - I got it for $7.50! I adore the packaging (it's a pump so it's really hygienic) and it's not tested on animals! I'm also very surprised that such a cheap moisturizer does not contain mineral oil! Usually cheap moisturizers do but this doesn't so big plus for me! It's gotten rid of the dry patches in my cheeks.
The only bad thing about this product is that (I think) it's only in Australia so not everybody can buy it. ):

on 8/1/2011 7:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HG moisturiser!! I love love love this product!! I love how it's natural and organic, it's so moisturising, smells HEAVENLY and a little pea sized amount is enough for the whole face, it's so light and non greasy!! in love! Will definitely keep purchasing this. The price is also amazing and the amount is a lot and i love how it's made in australia.

I LOVE this moisturiser - mainly for the all natural ingredients, It is really creamy, and pretty much every creamy moisturiser i have tried has broken me out but i can slather this all over my face and it will not give me one extra pimple, also because the ingredients are sooo good i even use this around my eyes and have had no problems ( i just use a little less so i don't get milia). I wouldn't say this is the most moisturising moisturiser :P in the entire world but i will take a bit of dryness over pimples any day ( and this does do a good job with my extremely dry skin (cause i use bp, alpha and beta hydroxy acid, tea tree oil, baking soda, haha yea a lot of drying products) - but my skin does get a bit flaky on where i have put my spot treatments when i put my face powder on so i am going to try mixing this with a few drops of almond oil or if that fails jojoba oil and see how it goes. Also it has quite a nice smell for an organic product, kinda smells like the taste of jaffas if that makes sense :) And I have probably purchased this about 20 times so obviously i love it!!! <3