April 23, 2014 | 1457 users online

Loose Powders - MAC - Iridescent Powder - Golden Bronze

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2003 2:31:00 AM More reviews by onlypanties

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I RECENTLY DISCOVER THIS AND THINK ITS AMAZING. IT FEELS GREAT AND HAS GIVEN MY FACE THE GLOW I WAS LOOKING FOR. I WOULD REPURCHASE AND I SUGGEST YOU DO TO.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2003 10:16:00 PM More reviews by RutgersGirl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great shimmery powder. It is truly golden and looks wonderful at night. Since my skin is naturally tan, I use it to highlight but I think it would also work great as a bronzer. It retails for about $18 and lasts forever. A little bit goes a long way with this, if you put too much it can get too shimmery. If I were to lose this I would buy this again.
**Edit**
Just found the perfect brush to apply this.. the Lancome fiber optic.. it picks up just the right amount, absolutely perfect.. they also have a Flirt version of the brush which is supposed to be just as great..

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2003 12:24:00 PM More reviews by lovelyrainyday

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

a finely milled, warm bronze powder. this was my very first MAC purchase a few years ago and i find myself going back to this product for various things. this can be used by mixing it into lotion, then applied to body to give it a beautiful warm summer glow, or as a blush, eyeshadow, and can even be mixed with clear gloss. it gives skin just the right amount of glow and sheen. this would look wonderful on any skin tone, in my opinion, as the color is not to over the top (unless applied otherwise).

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2002 8:51:00 PM More reviews by paintedragon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Beautiful sexy sheer glimmer/shimmer similar to Silver Dusk. It doesn't look "natural" but it looks "right", glowing, when dusted on your body. Very glam on your face. Warm golden color with tanned undertones. It looks wonderful even on pale skin. Adheres pretty well all by itself. Very easy to apply.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2002 2:44:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

A sparkly bronzer for allover but I prefer this on my body because I find this too sparkly for the face. Nice size container at a reasonable price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2002 7:41:00 AM More reviews by tamit3159

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this stuff!!!I bought it in the spring and have barely made a dent in it. I use it with my self tanner to get a natural bronzy golden glow. It seems to have a sheen that actually evens out my skin as well. I, also, dust it on my legs, arms feet etc to darken and even out self tanner flaws and fading. It has some subtle glitter in it but I really didn't even notice it until recently. As the bronzer queen I now crown this and UD Baked Bronzer as my new faves.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2002 12:16:00 AM More reviews by snapp29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The way loose powder is packaged throughout the entire cosmetic industry puzzles me. Everytime, I twist open the cap only to find half of the contents on top of the sifter.
However, aside from the over abundance of product spilling on me, I use this product everyday. I use it in the summer to enhnace my tan, and in the winter to fake it.
Keep in mind, if you are a "PPP" (Pale Porcelain Princess), this could be too pigmented for you.
All the other sun bathers, try mixing it with baby oil and smoothing it on shoulders, chest, legs, etc.
This is a fabulous shimmery, bronzing powder that lasts and looks amazing.