Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer

3.9

Petrolatum, Lanolin Oil, Tridecyl Stearate, Neopentyl Glycol, Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Isoamyl Laurate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Ozokerite, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cetyl Alcohol, MAY CONTAIN: Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891) Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl 77499)

on 12/11/2014 2:31:00 PM

I try to avoid Walmart as much as possible, but I do make exceptions occasionally. One such exception is for Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer.

Medium is a smidgen too light for me, but it's perfect for patting onto my acne scars and around my nose. However, I do experience some flakiness around my nose from time to time and this concealer tends to exacerbate that unless I'm sure to exfoliate that area beforehand. It's a rather thick and creamy concealer, so can cling to patchier areas and accentuate the texture. It is pretty long-lasting, although it does fade on my forehead, but I have a very oily T-zone. I wouldn't recommend using this as an under-eye concealer unless you really moisturize the hell out of the area first.

A little goes a long way for this product, so I imagine that this tube will theoretically last forever. My Medium Light tube that I bought a few months prior (wasn't my shade, so passed it onto my mother) started separating, so that was a bit disappointing, but at $6 a tube, it's really not that big of a deal. The concealer pencil is great for pinpoint concealing, but it's not as long lasting.

This concealer is adequate for my needs and the price is right, so I am satisfied with it and will repurchase when the time comes to do so.

on 12/8/2014 5:34:00 PM

This is the best bang for your buck as far as FULL coverage concealers go. This things can cover just about anything. which I personally adore about this. plus it comes with a concealer pencil which you can use on pesky spots that are just super tiny and annoying. on top of all this, the quantity you get for the amount you pay is absolutely crazy.

HOWEVER....the only downside is...it is kinda thick and can be overdone but if you go in a little at a time, that won't be a issue. ladies with fine lines shouldn't try and put this over they're eyes on it's own rather mix it with a bit of eye cream to emulsify it and apply it on. it won't TOTALLY help but its gonna look much better then just slapping it on under the eye.

aside from that TOTALLY LOVE AND WILL REPURCHASE.....if I ever run out ;)

on 12/8/2014 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I bought this product a couple years ago but barely used it because it was the same time my makeup obsession faded.
Fast forward to now, i have really really bad acne scarring and acne. I had a ton of social events coming up so I dug this out of my drawer and used it.
It didn't separate or smell weird even though it had been like 3 years.
It covered up all my scars and stayed put the whole day.
The only reason I won't be using this is because it doesn't match my shade at all unfortunately.

on 12/8/2014 12:47:00 PM

I gave this product a five as it does exactly what it says. I have personally never tried to cover a tattoo with this product, but I do like it as a highlighter/concealer for the dark circles under my eyes. It is easy to apply and I do so with my fingers. When applied over foundation it doesn't crease or settle. It stays true to shade and wears very well.

I have read reviews that have stated that the product separates but have not had this happen to mine.

I gave a one for price as it is only $6 canadian for a large tube that lasts months.

I gave a 5 for packaging as it is easy and straighforward to use.

on 12/7/2014 2:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My second favorite concealer to nyx hd concealer I love it first off with one layer and I'm covered it is really heavy duty it's also a great way to hilight second it really does cover tattoos I covered my tattoo on my arm and it was gone it's really great drugstore concealer it was like $6 the packaging is so cute I love it and the tube is very easier to use and a little goes a long way and it lasted about a good 6 hour on my oily skin the only con I have is that don't leave it in a warm place because it separates and it looks nasty make sure to shake it before using but definitely recommend it

The only bad thing I can say about this concealer is that my bedroom is always too hot so it comes out quite fluidly. Other than that I have no bad words!!!! I love it so much, I have terrible under eye circles and this concealer works a dream, I'd recommend watching a few YouTube/Pinterest tutorials for applying concealer though because it is runny so you want to get your application right. I alternate between using mac mineralize powder and Ben nye banana powder to set it. You new a tiny blob and it goes so far, I marked this as a middle rating for price as I'm based in London and have to pay £13 on eBay for mine which is pricy for what I understand to be a Walmart product. I ordered both light and medium- not much between the two both pretty fair. Great purchase, go buy!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Yucky.

on 12/1/2014 12:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

PROS:
- nice, heavy coverage
- goes on well, blends well
- super affordable

CONS:
- slight creasing underneath my eyes

on 11/30/2014 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I gave this a chance, but every time I squeezed it out of the tube it came out with oil that had separated from the product. The selection of shades wasn't great either & I didn't get a good colour match. Plus when I put it on my skin it looked thick and cakey. I threw it out. At least it was inexpensive.

on 11/25/2014 11:06:00 PM

Got this product after reading so many rave reviews about it covering acne. Definitely a good buy for the price. Goes on very thick and a little goes a really long way. Great coverage but the shades run light. I'm typically the first or second shade for concealers and I bought the lightest and I wish I would have gone a shade darker. Overall, I would buy it again.