December 18, 2014 | 899 users online

Highlighters - Hard Candy - Glow All The Way in Doll Face

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2011 9:05:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. I hate any type of glitter on my face since its oily already but my skin and my foundation has been so dull and needs a healthy glow. I know there is a fine line between having luminous/healthy skin but on me it ends up looking oily and shiny with most products. So I tried this due to high ratings on MUA. Just the application of this product makes it a winner, most shimmer products are meant to be used after you apply foundation. I use this as a primer under my Colorstay foundation, and it really provides a glow from within the skin, and then my colorstay provides full coverage, I can still see the luminosity in my skin, it looks natural, and my foundation doesnt look flat. I think this product is a great dupe for Benefit That Gal face primer. This product is a pearly pink, I have NC40 skin, and it doesnt take away the yellow in my skin, pink highlighters make my skin look to grey/white cancelling out my yellow in my skin color. I also use this on my front part of my legs to make them look long. Anyway, its $8 and you get sooo much product to last several years, the only downside to hard candy is they only sell in walmart, and I only go there once in 5 years, which is perfect, this product would probably last me that long, since Im not a walmart shopper.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2011 1:50:00 AM More reviews by sarahhjosephinee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I'm really enjoying this product! I put it right on the top of my cheekbones and it really brightens my face up. I was afraid of the shimmer highlighting my large pores, but it doesn't.

Definitely recommend this stuff for a brightening highlighter.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2011 3:19:00 PM More reviews by ClaireMcD77

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This in my opinion is not over the top, def. not glittery, just a little shimmer and glow and I adore it. I usually mix this in with my foundation and it creates and dewy shimmery look that just works!!! After I finish all my makeup I sometimes put a tiny bit above cheekbones for extra glowiness. Very smooth, blendable consistency. It's a very large tube for $6 and you only need a little so it will last a really long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2011 1:44:00 PM More reviews by fleetgoddess21

This is fabulous for layering under foundation for a dewy look. I find my Benefit's high beam can get overdone very easily and this is very hard to overdo. What i do is apply the Hard Candy primer(either the original, skin perfecting or illuminating) on after I apply my moisturizer. I let it sit for a minute, and the I take less than a pea sized amount of the glow all the way in doll face and apply it to my cheeks, temples, bridge of nose, cupids bow, collarbones and brow bone. Then I use my MAC Face and Body over it and I have a gorgeous, dewy, luminescence to my skin that screams healthy. for $8, you really can't beat this. I also have the glamazon bronze one and it's wonderful too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2011 7:35:00 PM More reviews by rooshluv

This is a wonderful highlighter. I have quit a few of them because I have very dry skin and love the dewy look. This highlighter blends so well into the skin and doesn't look powdery at all like some highlighters have done to my face. it gives a natural looking glow when applied to the top on the cheek bones, nose, chin, and cupids bow oh and even a little on the forehead unless you have a big forehead then I wouldn't put it up there. But this is one of my favorite highlighters!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by weeks919

I like this!! It was a lot better than I thought it was going to be. I mixed a bit in with my foundation and it really did give a great glow, but not shine. It didnt look at all like something to wear to a club thankfully, which was what I was afraid of. So for just $8, a great buy!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2011 11:54:00 PM More reviews by kitten14

This stuff is amazing! It replaced my Nars Copacabana as my favorite highlighter, I like it better than Benefit High Beam as well. For around $8 you get a huge tube (a very pretty Chrome tube) of light pink, pearly highlighter with a serum like feel to it. It blends flawlessly and a tiny amount goes a very long way. This will last me forever. I put it on my cheek and brow bones, temple area, Cupid's bow, down my nose, on my collar bone and on my chin (thats a full application, sometimes I just do my cheek bones).
Something I look for in a highlighter is that it makes me glow without making me frosty, I've had a hard time finding one until now. thia us my HG and I doubt i will ever find something that works so well, whether ds or he. It's LOVE

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2011 12:20:00 PM More reviews by MrsTefee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This stuff is amazing! I got this in "doll face" and its a very cheer pink! I use this on my cheeks, a bit on my nose and my eyes and sometimes my collar bones/shoulders when im wearing a low cut shirt. It really makes your skin glow. I want to try the gold one but I will probably wait until summer time for that since Im really pale!

The only thing I don't like is the screw top doesnt screw on very much so it comes off easy which will be difficult to travel with. Otherwise this stuff is awesome.

$8.00 at walmart

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2010 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Flippinsushi

First off, this thing is HUGE!!! So much product, it's going to take me forever to get through one mega-tube! Nevermind, because I guarantee I'll be buying more whenever I do eventually run out. And I want to buy the other one. I dot on my cheek bones to give a nice glow, and my cheeks look fabulous, glowy, and fresh. Yes, I'm in love.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2010 2:23:00 AM More reviews by AudreyElizabeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great highlighter and I LOVE that I got so much product for the price. I like this for my cheekbones and occasionally around my collar bone if I'm going out.

It's super pretty and lots of fun.