October 24, 2014 | 1607 users online

Mascara - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Length Mascara

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by starbuck65

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm so happy with the MegaLash Clinical (I love that brush) but/so I decided to check out a few others from WnW. I'll stick with the Clinical. This formula is thin and runny, I don't have any issues with the brush being too hard or too small, I actually liked the brush but with that formula it really did nothing to my lashes but give them a great dark black color and define them. Not to say it's a bad mascara, it just didn't work for me as I'm used to BAM! POW! My mother, on this other hand, loved it. If you are young and/or just beginning with mascara or you have fabulous lashes-at any age-or you prefer just a wee bit of length and aren't in to the crazy mascara look, give it a try, it's very affordable. Doesn't smudge, smear, fade, flake...washes off so easily!

rated 2 of 5 on 2/8/2012 7:17:00 PM More reviews by artsypirate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Like the formula but hate the brush. It makes the mascara go on my naturally long lashes clumpy so I have to use a lash comb with this every time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 9:41:00 PM More reviews by reneesonglover

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was really impressed with this mascara. It has great quality and is VERY affordable. It makes my lashes longer and even adds a little curl. I actually was surprised because I loved the brush and despite everyone's comments about this subject, it did not hurt my eyes at all. Overall, this is a really good product and I recommend others to purchase it.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/28/2011 1:41:00 PM More reviews by Yansa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Overall, this mascara is ok. It's well priced, and it does add noticeable length to my lashes. The problem is the combination of the EXTREMELY HARD wand and the extremely wet formula that dries incredibly slowly. I like to apply my mascara by getting in really close at the base of the lashes and then rolling up the length of the lash to distribute the color.

The wet formula caused an excessive amount of transfer at the lashline making liner a must (I don't always like to wear liner, so this was a negative for me). The brush was super hard and spiky which meant that at least once during the application process I would poke myself in the eye. For whatever reason, the wand was VERY painful which meant watery, red, angry eyes, and smeared super wet mascara everywhere since the goopy formula took forever to dry (I'd find mascara on the lenses of my glasses constantly while using this stuff). Clearly, not what I'm looking to do when I'm getting ready for work at 6AM.

Overall, I took off a lippie for the torture wand, and a lippie for the goopy formulation. I left the rest because the price is right, and I would have lived with the goopiness if it wasn't for the deadly wand.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/13/2011 1:19:00 PM More reviews by lollipopcandydrop

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

At first this mascara was very wet and just stuck all my lashes together, but looked pretty good after using an eyelash comb and actually surprisingly lengthened ok and held my curl pretty well. After a little while it dried up so I had to throw it out. I didnt like it very much overall and I wont repurchase it or recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2011 8:49:00 PM More reviews by isshevital

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Bought this on a whim, figured it didn't matter much if it sucked since it's so cheap. At first I found the formula very thin and a little annoying (that wet sensation on my lashes tends to make my eyes water, but I'm weird) but found that overall it was still a really nice mascara for the price. Now that I've had it for a couple months, it has dried out a bit and is basically perfect. Not sure how much longer it's gonna last before becoming unusably dry, but once again, for the price what does it really matter? Anyway, I don't ask for much out of a mascara, because my lashes are decent enough. They just need a bit of "oomph" and that's what this does. I may or may not purchase again, but that's only because I'm addicted to trying new makeup.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2011 4:29:00 PM More reviews by LittleGnome

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Edited 5/2012: I bought another tube about a month ago (it dries out fast) and this tube did nothing for my lashes except darken them a little. I don't know if I got a bad tube or what, but I threw it out after 2 uses. Would not repurchase.

Dirt cheap, and works well. I was super surprised. I thought this would sting my eyes, run like a raccoon, or barely look like I had anything on my lashes... wrong wrong wrong. This is a steal, bargain, and a great mascara at any price... but lucky for us it's super cheap. The wand did took some getting used to, since it's short, small,and has very small spacing for between lashes. You have to have patience when you pull it through your lashes... but it does build beautifully. Yes, it is a very wet formula so don't sneeze or blink before it dries. Other than that, I love it.
Definitely a keeper, and I wouldn't have tried it w/out reading about here on MUA. Thanks MUA!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2011 6:14:00 PM More reviews by reemty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this product.. I wasn't expecting much at $2.80 from BigLots.. man I was wrong.. this mascara has a great wound that separates every lash.. no clumps at all. It's also very light, you don't feel it sitting on your lashes.. I really like it, I will stock up on it no doubt =)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2011 10:01:00 AM More reviews by minione

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Black

Heard so much about this product and had to try...this did the job. I have straight lashes that grow downward and need to curl. When applied it was a little too wet and did take a wile to dry but gave me enough time to work thru them and didn't weigh them down. When used with a wand it worked out great. Very suprised and very pleased with the outcome and price.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2011 3:47:00 PM More reviews by BonChicBonGenre

I bought this again after my little sample of LM Full Blown is finally getting gross. Given its price, I think it's a great "stop-gap" measure until I figure out what my next mascara move will be, and it may turn out that this stuff is it for me, after all. This mascara is really good. It comes with a little rubber wand, which I have found separates my lashes, and it applies a little bit thinly but still does the job. I have thin, stick straight, Asian lashes and I don't have any delusions of getting a single everyday mascara that will give me gorgeous fringe, but this adds a little length and a little separation. I curl my lashes, apply a coat of this, separate with Tweezerman comb, and then curl again. Done.