July 29, 2014 | 1998 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Primrose

rated 4 of 5 on 3/13/2012 8:03:00 PM More reviews by cheshirecat1

At first I was concerned about how Primrose would complement my fair skin but it is perfect! It is a beautiful light lavendarish champaigne pink that flatters my skin tone! Although, I don't think this lasts very long. It seems that I have to re-apply it every so often. I will definitely buy again when I run out. It is a perfect everyday pink look.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2012 8:51:00 PM More reviews by missashley884

Pretty baby pink with some blue undertones. normally I dont like lipsticks with blue undertones but this one looks really pretty nc37

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by karine9

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This colour is gorgeous. Its very pale and gives almost a nude look to the lips but a pretty light pink. I wear this with Revlon flavour gloss in grapefruit fizz over the top and it intensifies the colour. It doesn't look half as good without the gloss over top. I also like that it is creamy and tends not to dry my lips out like other lipsticks have in the past. Would definitely buy again as it adds slight colour to the lips and is nice to complete my make up with it for day wear. I also wear this lipstick at night when my make up is heavier. Cheap and versatile!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by chchunstershkba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful colour; a nice baby pink with blue undertones.
The reason why I wouldn't buy this product again is because of my skin tone.
Many of us here who have a more medium skin tone (whether you have an olive or yellow undertone) seem to have a little bit of trouble with the shade matching our skin. Its true, it clashes a bit with my skin tone and I end up looking a little costumey drag queenish. I fix this by putting a more warmer toned peachy lipgloss over it. But the colour is truly beautiful!
I agree with another reviewer who wrote this, but for darker skin tones we REALLY recommend you try Rimmel's Vintage Pink. It has the same blue undertone, but it is not a baby pink but a little more rosy pink and suits tanner skin tones PERFECTLY. :)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 4:34:00 AM More reviews by ChristaLovesMakeup

This is one of my favorite lipsticks. Great shade of pink and works well with my skintone

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2012 3:29:00 AM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this color but it's too cool tone fOr my warm coloring! I'm still going to try and make use of this lipstick. On my lips, it's a super bright baby pink with a noticeable lavender undertone to it. For sheer color, I just dab or top off with a pinky lipstick to tone down the color. Such a shame because the color and package are so gorgeous. I think a suitable dupe for this color for warm skintones would be rimmel's moisture renew lipstick in "vintage pink".

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2012 12:49:00 AM More reviews by aznmonkey6

I love this lipstick! I have pretty pigmented lips so its great for toning them down into a great cute pink color. The texture is suuupppeerrr creamy, which is AWESOMEEE. I also love the gold and black packaging. Definitely a repurchase if I ever run out. I cannn be a bit light for me, so adding a brighter lip gloss on top turns it into the perfect color. (i would try adding nyx tea rose megalipshine on top ;) )

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by erwachenspring

Creamy with great color payoff.

It has cool undertones but worked very well on my very pale, warm skintone.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/11/2012 10:28:00 PM More reviews by clee50841

I love the color of this lipstick but it doesnt last very long. Also, it doesnt go on as smoothly as MAC lipsticks do. I have to reapply frequently, thats the only downside but it is a great color so no regrets in buying this...its much prettier then "Fair Nude" from Loreal...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2012 10:22:00 PM More reviews by sexylovie84

this looks different through the clear lid than on my lips. Wearing it, it's more of a pale blue-pink nicely pigmented. I really like it!! I am new to Revlon lippies, but I love how creamy they are!

*EDIT*

so this shade doesn't work for me. I think I am too warm