Revlon Super Lustrous Creme - Primrose

4.1

I generally like all revlon products, and I do like this color lipstick, i have tons of revlon of revlon lipstick and i am happy that they are making new colors and this is a great color pink, its a pretty pink color, for everyday wear and its wearable by a wide variety of skintones, and i think just a must have color. I find a lot of revlon products are very similar to mac, and i think if people looked hard enough since revlon makes so many lipsticks, in so many colors its unbelievable, i think you could probably find a dupe to any mac lipstick using revlon, infact that would be a fun adventure if i had all mac lipsticks and all revlon lipsticks to compare it would be a phenomenal experiment! Then we could really have a master dupe list.

on 3/13/2012 8:03:00 PM

At first I was concerned about how Primrose would complement my fair skin but it is perfect! It is a beautiful light lavendarish champaigne pink that flatters my skin tone! Although, I don't think this lasts very long. It seems that I have to re-apply it every so often. I will definitely buy again when I run out. It is a perfect everyday pink look.

Pretty baby pink with some blue undertones. normally I dont like lipsticks with blue undertones but this one looks really pretty nc37

on 2/6/2012 11:06:00 PM

This colour is gorgeous. Its very pale and gives almost a nude look to the lips but a pretty light pink. I wear this with Revlon flavour gloss in grapefruit fizz over the top and it intensifies the colour. It doesn't look half as good without the gloss over top. I also like that it is creamy and tends not to dry my lips out like other lipsticks have in the past. Would definitely buy again as it adds slight colour to the lips and is nice to complete my make up with it for day wear. I also wear this lipstick at night when my make up is heavier. Cheap and versatile!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a beautiful colour; a nice baby pink with blue undertones.
The reason why I wouldn't buy this product again is because of my skin tone.
Many of us here who have a more medium skin tone (whether you have an olive or yellow undertone) seem to have a little bit of trouble with the shade matching our skin. Its true, it clashes a bit with my skin tone and I end up looking a little costumey drag queenish. I fix this by putting a more warmer toned peachy lipgloss over it. But the colour is truly beautiful!
I agree with another reviewer who wrote this, but for darker skin tones we REALLY recommend you try Rimmel's Vintage Pink. It has the same blue undertone, but it is not a baby pink but a little more rosy pink and suits tanner skin tones PERFECTLY. :)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is one of my favorite lipsticks. Great shade of pink and works well with my skintone

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Love this color but it's too cool tone fOr my warm coloring! I'm still going to try and make use of this lipstick. On my lips, it's a super bright baby pink with a noticeable lavender undertone to it. For sheer color, I just dab or top off with a pinky lipstick to tone down the color. Such a shame because the color and package are so gorgeous. I think a suitable dupe for this color for warm skintones would be rimmel's moisture renew lipstick in "vintage pink".

on 1/19/2012 12:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this lipstick! I have pretty pigmented lips so its great for toning them down into a great cute pink color. The texture is suuupppeerrr creamy, which is AWESOMEEE. I also love the gold and black packaging. Definitely a repurchase if I ever run out. I cannn be a bit light for me, so adding a brighter lip gloss on top turns it into the perfect color. (i would try adding nyx tea rose megalipshine on top ;) )

Creamy with great color payoff.

It has cool undertones but worked very well on my very pale, warm skintone.

on 1/11/2012 10:28:00 PM

I love the color of this lipstick but it doesnt last very long. Also, it doesnt go on as smoothly as MAC lipsticks do. I have to reapply frequently, thats the only downside but it is a great color so no regrets in buying this...its much prettier then "Fair Nude" from Loreal...

Popular Lipsticks