September 2, 2014 | 1925 users online

Masks - Freeman - Facial Clay Mask - Mint & Lemon

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 2:01:00 AM More reviews by maxzchua

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

After the terrible experience with Freeman Gogi Berry mask....i kinda scare with this one, since it contain mint and lemon which it can be irritating. But surprisingly im happy with it...i only use it once a week, after washing my face and toner. The scent is ok for me, normally i will apply it for 15-20 minutes even its not completely dry, my skin will get itchy if i wait longer.

The result is amazing, the face getting smoother and brighter after use, i will continue using this mask. My only problem is Freeman product is hard to find in Malaysia, onle Caring pharmacy carried it...Right now im just looking Freeman mask that moisturizing skin.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2013 8:11:00 PM More reviews by mrsmacdonald

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've bought two of the little .5 fl oz packets because there isn't a store that carries the larger tube (near me) that this is also supposed to be available in. the scent doesn't really bother me and I'm very sensitive to things like that. I love how this makes my skin feel after I rinse it off. I usually try to do 3 masks a week and when I do I notice a huge difference in my skin. I've had acne since puberty and as I've gotten older it's gotten a little better. I really wish I could find the tube of this because I think that it would be an even better deal money wise. That being said I can usually get about 7-9 masks from the packet. I do notice a little stinging if I've done a scrub before the mask but it's not too bad.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2013 6:37:00 AM More reviews by atjay03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

All I can say is... WOW.
After reading all the positive reviews here, I dashed off to purchase this mask and I am so pleased I did!
After cleansing and exfoliating first, I applied an even layer all over my face (avoiding the eye contour) and let it sit on my face for about 30 minutes. After this time it had turned hard (could barely move my face, haha) so I rinsed it off with luke-warm water and my skin looked AMAZING. It was almost as though I was wearing make-up - seriously.
It was glowing, smooth, all the usual T-Zone oil was gone, I had a rosy glow and my skin just looked radiant and healthy!! Possibly the best my skin has ever looked without make-up in my 27 years of life. I had no blemishes, but the few post-blemish red marks I did have look less red and obvious which is an added bonus! I am hoping this matte look sticks around for awhile! I really recommend this for oily or combo skin like mine. If you have dry skin I would stay away as it really did strip all the oil - great if you have too much (like I do) but would be too drying on already dry skin I'd imagine. Will definitely be using this once a week from now on. LOVE.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by hockeygirl1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

BEST FACE MASK EVER!!!!!!!!! CLEARS UP ACNE AND LEAVES YOUR SKIN FEELING SOFTER THEN EVER!!!! ITS AMAZING!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2013 1:38:00 AM More reviews by lolakissxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Freeman continues to amaze me!! I just went crazy this week on freeman masks! I had the older version of avocado and oatmeal and that worked wonders growing up, Recently I noticed the change in their packaging and decided to try them out, Bought 4 this week and today was the last one which is the mint and lemon! I can honestly say this works, My face feels so soft and my pores look great, I have blackheads on my nose and more pores in my cheek area and those are all smaller now!!! So happy, It looks like my face is evened out now too! This is a must grab! I purchased for 3.77 @ Wallyworld

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 10:58:00 AM More reviews by AliaSuhaila

I had tried this mask for the first time last night, and it was amazing! I loved it! I bought the travel size but I am definitely going today to buy the tube. I have an oily T-Zone and a few blackheads on my nose, well let me tell you, right after I washed the mask off, my nose looked amazing! They do visibly reduce the size of pores. As for the breaking out I've read in reviews, I'll update in a few days to see. When I first put it on it did sting a bit but it's not too bad. It's just showing it works! Love love love this product, going to try more!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by tsurikichi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

The first thing I love about this product is that you can get a lot for around 5 dollars. I think it's around 3 dollars in the states, but where I come from it's from 4-5 dollars but can go on sale for around 3 dollars.
Anyway, I love the product, because it controls the oil production on my face, and it leaves a fresh minty feel on my skin after I rinse it. I absolutely love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Charlilly16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have had this product for a while and for the most part I really enjoy it. This mask is incredibly affordable and the giant tube has lasted me a long time using it about once a week. The smell of mint and lemon is pleasant and does not bother me at all. I find that it does a very good job at drying out blemishes and leaving my skin feeling incredibly clean and refreshed. However, I have found that if I leave it on for more than 10-15 minutes it has a tenency to become a bit painful and too drying for the drier areas of my face. For this reason I tend to use this on days that I feel particularly oily and would not recommend this to peole with dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by jatkins

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I recommend this to anyone that has acne issues. For the price, you can't lose. I love the lemony clean scent. This truly feels like it opens, cleans, then closes my pores.

Update: Now that I have a Clarisonic Mia 2, I use it before applying the mask. Now I am changing my review from a 4 to a 5. The only reason I didn't think this was amazing before was because my face wasn't totally clean before applying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2012 2:01:00 AM More reviews by CrimsonCountess

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

During the summer, I use this mask when I notice my skin is starting to break out. During the winter, I use it less frequently. The result is still the same. My skin feels very clean after using it. It seems to draw out impurities and reminds me of a nice spa treatment.