Freeman Facial Clay Mask - Mint & Lemon

4.4

Not tested on animals

Water (Aqua), Kaolin, Bentonite, Titanium Dioxide, Propylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminium Silicate, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Fruit Extract (Lemon), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract (Peppermint), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Montmorillionite, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Polyacrylate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance (Parfum), Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090)

on 10/26/2013 5:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Unfortunately this face mask gave me really bad rash and it ruined my face it has been all dotty and blotchy for at least 1 week and its just going down right now but i'm very upset that this happened to me ...! I wouldn't buy this again very very disappointed about it !!!

on 10/19/2013 8:42:00 PM

This is a good mask for the price and for the amount of product that you get. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean. I'm not sure that it has done anything more than that for my blemish-prone sensitive skin so although I am satisfied, I would likely not purchase it again. Be careful when applying near your eyes, it burns and will make them sting and water like crazy.

on 10/12/2013 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This shrinks up my acne when I use this mask. It works great. My skin feels smooth and it helps me break out less. Love it!!

on 10/6/2013 2:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

After the first 2 times I used this mask, I was ready to climb up the table and sing praises of how amazing this mask is. The Mint & Lemon came in a trio with 2 other Freeman masks from Rite Aid, it was one of the gift sets that they had for christmas. For $10 I got 3 masks, talk about a bargain. Now onto the actual mask, since it's a clay mask I love that it sucks all the oil and gunk out of my skin. My skin is oily overall but especially in the t-zone. During the warmer months I can leave this mask on for 20 or more minutes and my skin wouldn't dry out. When it's winter I can't since my skin is drier, so I just do 10-15 min but that's still enough time to suck up all the excess oil. Another reason why I love this mask is because it calms the redness in my skin. I haven't found anything that has done that, my skin does get red still later in the day but not as red if I didn't use the mask. This is the perfect pick me up for your skin. And if you have any active breakouts it can help dry them out. You can be very sure I'll be running out the door to get another one when I finish this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I have so many freeman masks, and this one is probably my favourite. It's the one I use if my skin is really freaking out. I even use it as a spot treatment overnight sometimes. When you rinse it off, it minimizes the appearance of your pores. (Doesn't last forever but is nice while it lasts). It also dries up any blemishes - not completely but it helps. I'm almost out of this & will repurchase so I always have it on hand.

on 9/8/2013 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

As a self-proclaimed Freeman fanatic I absolutely 100% believe this is THE BEST mask they make. Seriously, it can do no wrong. The smell is subtle and refreshing, not at all overpowering. It's a fairly thick consistency and can be difficult to spread evenly across your face. However, once you get it on it literally works magic. As it dries you can see the nastiness surfacing from your pores and be mad about how you totally exfoliate and still the grossness insists on clogging up your face like little black polka dots. So when you wash it off your pores are clean, tightened and your skin is glowing. Not only does it remove blackheads though - it also has magical wizard powers when it comes to pimples and the dreaded hormonal cystic acne. The smaller zits will most likely be gone overnight after using this stuff and cleansing your face. The harder cysts can be seriously taken down, if not taken out, by using it as a spot treatment overnight. The only possible downside is that if you have extremely dry skin, like yours truly, it really should only be used once or twice a week and followed up with a wonderful moisturizer, otherwise you run the risk of stripping your face or making it so dry that it hurts to raise your eyebrows (this is a thing). All of that said, if I was forced to pick one mask for the rest of my life it would be this one, hands down. Go out and try it! I hope you get results as wonderful as mine!

on 8/14/2013 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

This does help with my acne but it is quite irritating after I left the mask on for 2 minutes or so. I think it's a really great mask, but it's sister the dead sea mineral one won my heart. I own both so i alternate using them along with other masks, but I just enjoy using that one and I always find myself going for that one much more. My cheek area is quite sensitive and that one gets rid of my acne just as well. I wouldn't buy it again because it's irritating during my dry skin days. I can't imagine how i'll be in the winter time. :(
For you people with oily skin w/ acne that is not sensitive, this product is great.
For people with combo skin w/ acne I would say try the blue dead sea mineral one.

on 7/28/2013 2:08:00 AM

I have used pretty much all of the Freeman face masks, & this one is BY FAR the best one out of all of them. This smells amazing (like real lemons), dries fast, removes all dirt, oil, impurities, & literally makes any pimples or little bumps dissapear by the next day. This mask is truly wonderful. I don't have one bad thing to say about it. For how cheap this is, ($3.99), it is a steal! I will continue to buy this for life. If you're debating on whether or not to buy this, don't hesitate....buy this!

on 7/26/2013 2:03:00 PM

First and foremost I absolutely LOVE this product I use to buy a 45$ face mask from GM Collins and the Freeman lemon and mint mask completely tops it. I suffer from acne on my chin and cheeks and even cystic acne and it's done wonders. It's organic so great for your skin. I'd totally refer my friends to this product because its a religious product ill always return to.

on 6/23/2013 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this for $3.99 since it was on sale and decided to buy 2 because i heard great reviews. Starting off, I have very oily skin, especially in my t-zone areas. I use this mask about 2 times a week and it has significantly improved my oiliness. I am very impressed with the results so far. This is also a good mask for treating cystic acne blemishes that aren't ready to come to a head yet. I apply a little dot before bed time and by the morning they have gone down in size. I really love this mask, and it smells great too.

Popular Masks