October 30, 2014 | 1739 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Volume

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2013 12:55:00 PM More reviews by sarah2495

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS MASCARA!
-It doesn't clump
-looks natural
-doesn't smudge
-lasts all day
-give the perfect amount of volume
If you want a mascara to make it look like you are wearing fake eyelashes, this isn't for you. but if you want an everyday , clump free, natural looking mascara that still emphasizes your eyes, get this!!
this was the first mascara i ever used i started wearing makeup at 15 (im now 18) and i told the SA at shoppers drug mart i know nothing about makeup, and want lightweight, not too heavy makeup.this is one of the things she told me to use. she told me it looks natural but still gives volume.
she was right. and it gives that nice curl. i dont know why i stopped using it. i only purchased it 1-3 times.and even when its "dried out ", it still works. i bought this again 1 week ago, and i still love it. the reason i didnt give it a 5 is because of the packaging, the brush is huge it can get annoying at times.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Youhaveabigbut

BEST MASCARA EVER. Just go buy it like right now! It'll leave you speechless & you'll thank me later 😏.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2013 5:27:00 PM More reviews by kaylapantz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is a prime example of "not judging a book by its cover." I've heard rave reviews of this mascara for so long but never tried it because all covergirl packaging is boring and everything seems old-fashioned. So after so much time of spending money on bad/expensive L'oreal mascaras, I decided to just try it. What took me so long!? The volume is GREAT. The formula is much drier than what I've used but I personally like it better. The wand is perfect with the rubber bristles, I've gone through a whole bottle and it's never clumped ONCE, I promise. Doesn't do much for length but it's not supposed to, that's what Lashblast Fusion is for. Sooooometimes I get some mascara on the brow bone/under eye if I don't apply carefully. I wish they would update the packaging to make it more sleek and not like a giant carrot, lol! 4 lippies because I wish it lasted longer. My lashes don't look as amazing throughout the day. I recommend though!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2013 12:18:00 PM More reviews by jenniferrallynn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I always venture out for new mascara's when they come out. But I always come back to this one. I love the packaging, the bright orange is super fun. I love the brush, the rubber bristles separate and distribute the color wonderfully. I just can't get enough of this one.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by Jessica24601

I bought this @ Target for only $7.00. I took it home not expecting much as my collection is only 1 Body Shop, 1 Almay and 3 Maybellines. Cover Girl (other then their Powder with mirror) product was all I've ever had or trusted. But, I read a lot of reviews, saw quite a few youtube tutorials / reviews and 1st impression videos, so I had to try...Heck it was only 7 bucks after all. I applied 2 coats with absolute ease. I love the smooth slick glide, no clumps and the ability to thicken up my otherwise puny, thin lashes. I adore this mascara. It lengthened them, thickened them and over all just make my eyes pop but in a natural manner. It was sooo cheap and you get a LOT of product, not to mention that it states you may keep it for 6 and not the standard 3 months. Another reason I love this is because my lids do not even feel like I am wearing mascara, it is light weight. I love it soo much and my only teeny complaint is that CG does not make a blackest black line like Maybelline, I am a light brown girl who requires deep dark mascara.
UPDATE: I re-purchased this eve (Dec. 18th, 2013). Spent 6 months buying diff mascaras, brands, types etc just to realize this is my new HG. Never thought I'd ever find something I'd love as much as Great Lash or Maybelline mascaras...til now. 5 lippies & will re-purchase again. Formula, brush / wand, clump free and maintains a curl. Near PERFECTION!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2013 11:53:00 AM More reviews by mdriggers09

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Best mascara ever, doesn't clump and easy to build. I receive so many compliments on my lashes with this stuff. Even my hairdresser has commented on how long and full my eyelashes are. The best part is this mascara washes right off in the shower, no need for makeup remover!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 1:59:00 AM More reviews by irf7

Best Mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by ek1265

I love this mascara. I only use non-waterproof because it's gentler and easier to remove. It makes my lashes look long and full, comes off so easily with water and my Purpose face wash.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2013 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Yogigirl6187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

This was nothing special for me.The brush was way too big making it very difficult to use. I had to work with it way too hard to make it look decent. I'm sticking with my maybelline mascaras.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2013 4:15:00 AM More reviews by 21beans

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great deep black colour but that's about it. The brush was too big for my liking so it was a pain to apply and it flaked like crazy. The price is also too expensive here in Aus.