September 19, 2014 | 1967 users online

Concealers - Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 1:13:00 PM More reviews by Lawlciara

Love this concealer. Good for covering blemishes and spots! It didnt match me exactly but was usable. Very good for under eyes and not too cakey! Love it :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2014 12:29:00 PM More reviews by E37469

I bought this concealer a while ago after watching Zoellas video on you tube .
The concealer gives a great coverage !
When i purchased the bottle the packaging broke which cause a lot of waste of concealer.
I am considering re purchasing it again. I would advise you to be very careful not to break it.
The price is incredible inexpensive.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2014 9:02:00 PM More reviews by babykitten9

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

Sorry, ladies, but this concealer does nothing for my eye area apart from making a horrible mess there. After a couple of days of using it the skin under my eyes started to peel. Two days later it looked like it's crocodile's skin ready to crack. Awful! But the application is nice and easy. Doesn't work on my spots because it wears off easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2014 12:50:00 PM More reviews by Katlynmorrow

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought this after watching zoella's YouTube makeup routine and she used this and it looked amazing so I bought it and I wear it everyday I have already repurchased it LOVE LOVE LOVE

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2014 8:58:00 AM More reviews by Victoriajane89

I will definitly be repurchasing this product. I have tried many different concealers (high end and drug store) and this is by far the best.

The texture is thick and a little goes a long way as it can be quite matte and if you over apply will look caked! But its becuase of the thick matte texture that it hides under eye circles, spots and blemishes all day, I recommend dabbing with your fingers rather than use the applicator or by wiping as you get more coverage. To finish, I apply a powder to keep in place!

It comes in 4 colours, which are quite varied, but could do with some more!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2014 12:39:00 PM More reviews by MissCupcake16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This concealer is quite thick but it gives great coverage and is really good at concealing blemishes! It's also quite good at hiding bags but I've recently discovered the other lasting perfection concealer from collection 2000 (don't remember the name) which has highlighter in it and is a bit like YSL touché éclat which I find better for eye bags! So with a mixture of them, I can't go wrong! I have lots of red marks which just won't go away and people are always commenting on how nice my complexion look - little do they know what's underneath thanks to these products!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2014 12:09:00 PM More reviews by anenglishrose24

I really love this concealer for blemishes and redness because of its creamy texture and the coverage it gives. However, this is not a good under eye concealer as it does crease even when using a primer or a moisturizer.
I've bought this concealer three times and every single time the bottle has broken and I find that when I screw the lid on, product just comes out, which is a waste and very annoying. But, for the price, a great concealer for covering blemishes and dark spots.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2014 8:01:00 AM More reviews by Maimac

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This concealer overall was pretty impressive considering the price tag....the coverage is faultless and the texture is very cream but light.
The packaging leaves much to be desired, it looks quite boring and the writing always fades after a couple of months, making it hard to tell apart different shades.
I personally would recommend this concealer for people with combination skin because i find it a bit dry for me (i have extremely dry skin) but also think it would be a bit too dewy for oily skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2014 10:21:00 AM More reviews by Annelindw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This concealer is great. It is very cheap and has a doe foot applicator, which makes it so easy to work with. I use it on blemishes and around the nose - any trouble areas/redness areas. It has very good coverage, a little goes a long way..
The only thing that annoys me a little is the color range, I wish they had one that was a little lighter than the lightest, number 1. I'm very pale, but I can make number 1 work though. I think it would be hard living without this lovely concealer!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 11:41:00 AM More reviews by etternax

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is one of the best concealers EVER. Cheap but great performance. Applies creamy, sets quickly, covers extremely well (blemishes, scars, redness, discoloration), does not cake up on face (recommend to apply thinly under eyes), very buildable so you can layer it as much as you want without looking patchy. Better to use over moisturizer though. Sometimes I do not like to wear foundation, so I use the concealer alone over moisturized face on the areas i need to cover to enhance, and it definitely does the job. Would repurchase and repurchase. I have two shades: Light 02 to brighten under the eyes and Medium 03 to cover imperfections on the face. I have NC30 skin, so Medium is a great match.