April 17, 2014 | 896 users online

Concealers - Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2013 4:12:00 AM More reviews by Erinjay

I HATE THIS CONCEALER!!! I wanted to try this for a long time but trust me its rubbish i put it on my skin and it dried up really quickly, so i couldn't rub it in and it felt sticky on my skin. The packaging however all of the writing and everything else on there rubbed off so i wouldn't know which one i needed but to be honest why would i need it. I used it about three times then i just threw it in the bin, the price was £4.19 when i bought it and thats pretty cheap but for the product its a bit much as some maybelline and rimmel concealers can be just as cheap and there a lot better too!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by bowlspice

This concealer can cover very well, and lasts all day as long as you set it with powder. For the price its amazing quality with easy application. Despite this because they are very pinky, they contrast with my skin. If your skin is very yellow then i would advice not to buy this if it is for covering redness/blemishes. As it is pinky it makes a great undereye concealer if your sparing with it, as it can cake up if you use lots due to how high coverage it is.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2013 11:15:00 AM More reviews by francescaloves1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really wanted to love this, after my usual concealer was discontinued (maybelline mineral power) - but I don't understand the hype! I found it settled in all my under eye creases - I'm 25 so there aren't loads - and was so sheer it did bugger all to cover up my blemishes and acne scars. So glad i found the maybelline number being stocked on ebay! Only pro for me was the price so i don't feel I've wasted too much money...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2013 4:57:00 AM More reviews by holliemcp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

My purchase of this product was influenced by the amount of positive reviews on it, here and on youtube.

I've been using it for 2 weeks and it is the most amazing concealer that I have ever used! I use it both to hide blemishes and under my eyes and it does wonders to it!

I got it in medium and I find it to be a bit too light for me (even though my face is quite pale?) but it still looks good! Definitely my favourite concealer of all times and I cannot see myself buying any other concealer in the next months if not years. Everything I need from a concealer. Plus it's super cheap, so even if you end up not liking it, you don't feel bad about spending a lot of money on it.

The only thing I don't like about it is how fast it dries making it difficult to apply under my eyes sometimes, however you can't have everything... Stays on my face all day though.

Definitely recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by Marthey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like this concealer. It stays on all day and it cover up perfectly. Can dry up a little bit if you have dry skin like me, but if you remember to moisturize and use a good primer underneath I don't think this will be a problem at all.

Definitely buying again considering this is one of my HG concealers.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2013 2:00:00 AM More reviews by hazelbrown8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is an amazing concealer! I especially like how this can be used for both under the eyes and on any blemishes and redness. I bought mine a shade too light so ended up having to but another darker one. But the price is so inexpensive that I could now use one for under my eyes and one for blemishes. For that reason I wished they had slightly more shades to choose from instead of just 4 shades.
The packaging is the only downside as sometimes the screwy lid thing comes off and product can spill. the writing on the bottle also tends to rub off easily.
Otherwise I would definitely recommend this product and repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 1:46:00 PM More reviews by hostility

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I didn't actually use this for a while after I bought it. I mean, I used it a couple of times and then left it in the drawer. I rarely used concealer then as I wore foundation everyday and that covered the most of my problems.

Since I stopped wearing foundation, though, I decided to try this out again! I've been wearing it everyday since (for a few months now) and feel no need to touch any foundation at all :) It also doesn't break me out or irritate my sensitive skin.

The tube it comes in has a screwy top with a doe foot applicator which makes it easy to apply. The writing on the tube does fade fairly quickly but that's not something that bothers me.

There are a few different colours to choose from, although I just went for the lightest (fair). It looks too dark and yellow for me when first applied (I am NW05-10) but blends into my skin nicely.

The concealer itself is fairly thick and has a lot of coverage so you only need to use a tiny bit, although it does set fast so you need to blend it in quick. After applying and setting this with a clear powder it lasts the whole day for me without caking or going all icky. I find it works well on both blemishes and undereyes (I pair this up with Rimmel - Wake Me Up concealer for my dark circles.)

I would recommend trying this - it's very cheap (£4ish @ Boots, without offers) and very effective so definitely worth a go!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 6:25:00 PM More reviews by lara90

This is great. Blends really well and doesn´t look dry or cakey at all. Perfect for under the eyes and also covers blemishes decently.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2013 2:29:00 PM More reviews by TurtleMoon

I sooooo wanted to love this concealer, especially after all the rave reviews it's received practically everywhere you go. So many beauty bloggers swear by it and claim it's far better than some high end concealers; I felt sure I would love it just as much. But the truth is, I just don't 'get' what all the fuss is about.

I'm prone to dark circles under my eyes, especially when I'm tired or run down, so I'm always on the look out for a good concealer that will help to cover them up. I went for the shade medium as I felt the light shade was a little too light for my skin (even though I'm quite pale). But what can I say? This is just a big ol' mess in a tiny, annoying tube. It settled into all the lines and creases around my eyes (and I wasn't aware until using this that I had that many) and it was sheer to the point of see-through. It dries way too quickly, meaning you can't work with it or blend it in very well and the shade I chose was VERY orange. I'm not sure what the light shade would have been like, but I'm guessing it would have been too far the other way and I would have ended up with 'panda' eyes instead.

I'm so disappointed I didn't like this and it didn't suit my skin, but I guess it's not going to suit everyone who tries it. I just wish I could have found another use for it but it was utterly useless at covering even the smallest of blemishes, so it finally went in the trash.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/13/2013 7:11:00 PM More reviews by missdiordior

I really really wanted to love this product, I swear! I even spent over 10 pounds for it since I don't live in UK. Ironically it is the worse concealer I've ever tried. I have pretty dry skin under my eyes and I've always been searching for a concealer with decent coverage that doesn't dry out my undereye skin. This one, the so called perfection wear concealer, made my skin a huge mess, i mean, HUGE MESS! It looks pretty nasty and extremely cakey on my skin! Disgusting!
How is the coverage? Seriously very very sheer! I didn't notice any difference after the application. Unbelievable! The only thing I like about it is the shade 01 Fair, which suits me perfectly. Other concealers are always either too dark or too yellow. It could be a perfect shade for pale skins. Now I have to return to my Maybelline Mineral concealer which is not perfect but still works better.

I don't understand those high rated reviews. But one thing for sure, concealer is very personal. Just because a product has high positive rates doesn't mean it's the one for you.