September 30, 2014 | 2064 users online

Concealers - MAC - Pro Longwear Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 8:39:00 AM More reviews by makeupglirl

This is a great concealer! I got color matched in the store and found the perfect color for my VERY fair skin. It looks so natural and a little goes a super long way! Lasts all day even when i forget to set it with a powder! Obviously more expensive than a drugstore concealer, but worth it. Only problem that i have with it is the HORRIBLE smell. It only lasts for about 15min after you apply the product but it is disgusting, almost put me off the product itself, but the results are too good, so i just have to ignore it. Overall i love it though!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2014 4:03:00 PM More reviews by thathoneydip

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of my most used concealers. I love it. I use this under my eyes and it works beautifully. It does not crease or settle into lines ( just make sure you set it ) and the wear is amazing . It lasts and lasts even in humid weather. The coverage is aaaaaamaaaaaaazing. The pump is a little hard to control and sometimes too much product comes out. A little definitely will take you far . Must try.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 5:27:00 AM More reviews by ttbone

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Long wearing, great coverage, great consistency, does not cake up, a little goes a long way. Best ever!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 8:11:00 PM More reviews by GabbyT15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really love this product. Offers excellent coverage and a little goes a long way. What I love best about the product is that it never cakes up. So worth the money.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2014 9:05:00 AM More reviews by SanFranGirl

Formula: formula of this concealer is a bit liquidy but not too runny. It is lightweight and thin, but so opaque at the same time! I suggest being careful with a pump, as it might squeeze more product than you need. And you don't need much! Pro-Longwear Concealer is very pigmented and little amount goes a long way for sure. If you have dry skin and are concerned on how this works: thankfully it never dries me out which makes me like it even more! it is also suitable for oily or normal skin. Any skin type frankly.

Application: it blends like a dream, doesn't crease or accentuate any skin imperfections that you might have. There are multiple ways you can use Pro-Longwear Concealer

Price: wish it was lower, but then again - you only need very small amount and it will last you ages.

For more tips on application and even wearing this to the pool, there is a cool blog post here: http://thepartyparrot.wix.com/partyparrotblog#!Best-Pool-Makeup---Professional-Swimmer-Advice/cmbz/E5FB05C3-2A81-4D08-B241-60EF45B86ED7

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 11:08:00 PM More reviews by mb192

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

This is hands down the best concealer I have ever used! And I've tried my fair share of heavier coverage ones, in particular. This covers like a dream!! For reference - I have some acne scars, the occasional pimple. and under eye darkness. I like to apply this using my finger tips under my eyes, and using either a brush or my beauty blender elsewhere.

A lot of concealers tend to crease under my eyes, but when used with a little Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder this doesn't budge on me. A little goes a long way with this, and it tends to pump out quite generously. The glass bottle makes me a bit weary but I just try to be more careful than usual.. The price honestly feels worth it to me, and you can always get a little sample pot of it if you're unsure. I would absolutely recommend this product!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2014 7:00:00 PM More reviews by TiaR

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this concealer. I use a heaaaavy moisturizer, but this seems to last pretty decently even over top of it!

However, the colours are darker from studio fix concealers. I'm usually an NC30, but had to bump up to an NC25. I might try NW25 because I found mine just a smidge too orange for me.

However..the PACKAGING is atrocious! :( The first time I bought this the glass was shattered on the inside of the box and the concealer got everywhere! I had to take it back right away...they were good about replacing it thankfully. I also wish there was more product...I seem to go through it pretty quickly. D:

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 6:34:00 PM More reviews by VleVine05

I really love this concealer. This is the second concealer I have bought in my lifetime and it works really well. It dries quickly, stays put and covers well. The shade the lady at the MAC counter said fit me "perfectly" is the lightest shade, NC15, and at first, it is. Once it dries and I put the finishing powder on though, it becomes weird and takes an orange-y cast. You can tell more on certain days, but to me it is obvious all the time. I love everything about this product (even the smell, which I have gotten used to), but the color is just not right. I am disappointed in this product because of the coloring but it is not completely horrible. Until I find something that is more my shade and isn't too expensive, I will repurchase. It doesn't break me out either, which is a plus, and I don't have to use my oil-blotting papers as much as before. Overall, this is a great product- MAC just needs to get their coloring down.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2014 12:31:00 AM More reviews by xojlg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Amazing. This has been my first and only high end concealer. It doesn't even compare to drugstore concealers (and I've used a lot of those). It covers like a dream and stays put all day. I think I heard once that it's even designed to be waterproof, so you know the staying power is great. Only complaint I have, like everyone else will tell you, the pump sucks as it dispenses way too much product. Other than that it's awesome. Will continue to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2014 7:08:00 PM More reviews by CBNegron

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Out of all the concealers I've used, this is definitely one of the best. Here are some Pros and Cons.

PROS:
-Medium to Full, buildable coverage
-One pump is generally enough for both eyes, or anywhere you need it on the face
-Great shade range
-Beautiful, satin, skin-line finish
-Looks great when used over/under foundation, brightens under eye area, and looks good if used all over the face as a foundation alone
-15 hour wear time
-Crease/smudge/humidity resistant

CONS:
-Comes in a glass bottle, so if it hits the countertop or any kind of tile, granite, or wood, it will most likely shatter into a million pieces
-The pump is sometimes hard to control, dispensing more product than needed
-MAY oxidize (I haven't had too many problems with this, but I know some who have)
-This seems to run out fairly quickly, if used on a daily basis, and once you get to the bottom of the bottle, it's hard to get the rest of the product out, and I'm pretty sure there is no way to twist the top off to get the leftovers towards the bottom, which contains at least 10% of the product

Despite its packaging flaws, this is a beautiful, full-coverage concealer that I will continue to re-purchase!