MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I'm a little bit disappointed with this concealer to be honest, given all the great reviews. I'm not saying it's a bad product, I was just expecting something amazing. It does provide great coverage for my dark circles and it does set really well on its own so the lasting power is good, and it looks quite natural which is essential for me, but it does nothing to brighten the area at all so it looks pretty flat. I've also never seen a product that oxidizes so visibly, the colour goes a shade or two darker once it has dried. I have it in nw20, which was a shade lighter than was recommended to me so the oxidization isn't that big of an issue. It also settles in to really fine lines a bit, ones that I didn't even know I had, and if I try to put a little more on when I'm looking especially sleepy it just goes really cakey. All that being said, it does work as a concealer anywhere on the face which is great if that's what you want it for, I would just go for something with a little more radiance for the under eye area. I will continue to use it until the bottle is used up but I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Works as expected. No issues/full coverage and no creasing.

The pump is sometimes hard to work with if I only need a super small amount.

The price is kinda sucky but I'm not aware of any other full coverage concealers for deep skin tones that I can swatch in-store.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The best concealer I've come across! My holy grail :) I absolutely love this! I cannot complete my make up without using this. I have sensitive, acne-prone skin, and mild acne scarring and this stuff conceals! You also don't have to worry about re-touching, because it lasts all day.

My most used concealer due to the fact that it has great coverage on red spots, acne and dark circles.

It's better to apply it with a sponge or brush, because when I use my fingers it streaks and looks cakey and weird. Don't use this over dry patches of skin because it will build up and look flaky and accentuate the dryness as it dries matte.

The fact that it's not good for dry skin and its weird paint smell is the reason why I took a lippie off the rating, but that's just my opinion, it might smell fine to some people! It's quite decently priced for a concealer and has a pump bottle which is always a plus.

Overall a great concealer if you're looking for a good mid-priced product.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is definitely my go to concealer.

Great coverage, easy packaging.
Always set it with a under eye powder though (I use the Bobbi Brown one.) or it will crease.

I only wish they would have more fair colours in their colour arrangement.

This is a very hyped concealer that claims to provides full coverage, no creasing and being extremely long wearing. I use this concealer to highlight under my eyes. I use the shade nc15 and it's a perfect brightening shade for me. I agree with the hype however if you are on a budget then there are plenty cheaper alternatives on the market. Such as the collection lasting perfection concealer which is around £4.99. Having tried both and loving them both I think the collection one is a fab dupe. So I wouldn't say the Mac Pro long where concealer is a 'must' buy but is a good concealer if you want to splurge on some luxury makeup. The packaging gets very dirty on the pro long wear concealer however.

Am I the only one who finds the smell of this product terribly offensive? I don't see other reviewers mention it but it smells like straight off paint. Otherwise very good product, just can't bring myself to use it because of the strong chemical scent.

I'm not gonna lie to you, I Don't wear concealer to conceal anything. I'm not saying I don't need it, but I can do fine without it, I'm just one of those people who likes makeup and loves doing all the steps. I mainly use this to highlight my under eye area, forehead, cupids bow and chin. It's very thick, tacky and hard to blend but other than that I don't have a lot to say about it because I've never really noticed it but I'd say that's a good thing. If it creased or looked cakey I notice stuff like that and this pretty much doesn't move all day ad does a good job at what I use it for. If I don't exfoliate before I apply it though, it makes my dry patches look even drier/flakier.

Best concealer ever!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I love the Pro Longwear foundation and sometimes I am semi convinced this is the foundation in a small glass bottle. This gives the same great coverage, but I HATE the packaging and the price tag ($21/0.3 oz) the product gets clogged in the opening and really makes or breaks whether or not you get too much or too little product pumped out (I stick a thumbtack in the hole to clear out the dried stuff every once in a while)

Video Reviews & Tutorials

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer | First Impression (F.I.F) by Chloe Luckin

Mac Pro Long Wear Concealer and Prep and Prime Highlighter Review by BeautynLifewSue

Top Rated MAC Products