November 20, 2014 | 1778 users online

Concealers - MAC - Pro Longwear Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 9/6/2014 4:36:00 PM More reviews by gossipgal

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

AMAZING PRODUCT!
The concealer blends beautifully, has an insanely good coverage and stays on sooo long! I prefer it a lot over studio finish concealer. All in all I absolutely love this concealer but there are some downsides as well:
First of all i hate (!!!) the packaging its made out of glass and two of my concealers already fell down and broke, which is sooo annoying! And also the pump is really bad, a lot of product comes out, too much!
And the concealer oxidizes, but it isn't bad. It doesn't bother me.
Overall i would recommend it although there are some downsides.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/6/2014 3:31:00 AM More reviews by kaedegordon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i am actually flummoxed at how many people swear by this product. it was gluey on me, had very extremely poor coverage, the pump is inferior. is there something wrong with me? why does it work for everyone but me???? goodbye cruel world

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2014 6:28:00 PM More reviews by mamminstagram

Pros:
- Great converge
- Great colour range
- Lasts long

Cons:
- Pump distributes too much
- Price a bit high

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2014 2:11:00 PM More reviews by awdorkable

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of the best concealers I've tried..and I've been through a lot. I'm a N18 and ended up getting NW20 to cover up dark under eye circles. It definitely brightens up the under eye area well. This concealer is alot more liquidy than im used to, but it blends well. I am starting to get fine lines under my eyes and this concealer doesnt draw more attention to them. To apply, I use a concealer brush to get into the corners and then my beauty blender to even it out. Like a lot of other reviewers, I have issues with the pump. It distributes a whole lot of product that ends up being wasted.. As you really only need a tiny amount to get decent coverage. Overall, a great concealer.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2014 6:36:00 PM More reviews by Les281

Love/hate relationship. I love it for its coverage but if not used properly can look cakey and drying. The best way that ive found that works for me is by mixing it with a more emollient concealer. Here comes my trusty select moisture cover also by mac and I use that to mix it and apply one eye at a time b/c since it is drying if you don't work w/it fast enough it can be hard to blend. This is my current HG for looking "glam" concealer just wish it wasn't so difficult to work with.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/30/2014 5:21:00 AM More reviews by yummytofu

I can't use this on it's own , its far too drying , I have to mix it with a more emollient base or els e this literally cracks on me. It also breaks me out big time , I was wondering why my skin could never be clear and alas this is the culprit ! After I stopped using this , my skin cleared up.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2014 1:30:00 PM More reviews by annacaccia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really would love to like this product because it covers EVERYTHING! I bought it for my under eye area (I am NW30, which is a little bit orange and it makes a wounderful job on my very dark circles), but it dries me like crazy and I end looking like an old lady. If I put tons of eyecream before It kinda work..
But the thing I HATE most is the packaging... That pump...it's a lost of product.. Mac should fix it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/27/2014 2:06:00 AM More reviews by addkg777

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

ill start with the bad.

the pump. yes it can be annoying to have to steady your finger so the product doesnt come bursting out like a ready zit. i think ive mastered pumping it out and it takes concentration!

ive noticed it can look a little drying but ive never worn a moisturizer under so it may be my own skin.

i dont think mac makes a foundation that doesnt oxidize. even F&B oxidizes a smidge on me. so you can clearly see where and what i tried to conceal. also i am pretty pale.

now the good,

it does have awesome coverage

it will last ALL day so if you need something long lasting this will do it wonderfully.

im pretty sure it didnt break me out. i didnt wear it long enough to make a judgement.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 11:53:00 AM More reviews by becake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This concealer is my go to when I need that extra coverage for a flawless look. My cheeks are covered with acne hyperpigmentation and this takes care of them all. I wear this alone or with my favorite foundation Estee Lauder Double wear. My setting powder is Cargo HD. I believe that this is the best concealer for me and I will continue buying it. I use this with Mac 217 brush. I've learned the trick to not pump so much product out so I'm not wasteful. If you are acne prone and have been struggling with acne for a while, buy this concealer please. Not only does it give me a natural look but also doesn't irritate my skin like their Mac Studio finish concealer. I am an NW 25/30.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by lesleeann74

Right now I'm on the fence if I would buy this again. It does a great job of covering spots and not budging. I've had a fairly large irritated red spot on my face and this has saved me. My beef with this product is the packaging. You cannot just squeeze out a tiny amount no matter how hard you try. I tried to unscrew the top but it wouldn't budge and I was afraid of breaking it. So I went into my art supplies and I have a tiny paint saver container that is air tight. I pump in the product and use it from there so there is no waste. By doing it this way the concealer will last me a long time. But if you don't then it's a total waste of money and product.