April 21, 2014 | 1821 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - fresh complexion concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2011 12:19:00 PM More reviews by makeupfanatic77

I really like this concealer. It covers my under eye circles really well, and it doesn't look cakey. It also stays on all day for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2011 4:25:00 PM More reviews by danad1

I really wanted to like this product after reading so many positive reviews. However, I'm not very impressed. The packaging and consistency of the product is nice, but I don't like it at all once it is applied.
This concealer provides very light coverage to my blemishes and under-eye circles, and the staying power is lacking, too. I've tried setting it with a powder, which does help a little, but I still don't like the look of this, especially under my eyes. I find myself having to apply multiple layers of this just to conceal a little darkness, and by the time I get the coverage I want, it looks way too heavy and cakey. Although it's inexpensive, I don't plan on re-purchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2011 1:33:00 AM More reviews by rkim58

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim today at Walgreenes for $5-$6. and I'm SO happy I did. I was actually looking for maybelline mineral power concealer in beige medium 2-4 for a few days but the stores don't have it in stock...

i am a nc42, and i have this in soft honey. it is just the right amount of lightness to brighten up my undereye.

so i was about to leave when i saw this in the covergirl aisle, and it was about $2 cheaper. i looked at the amount of product.. 11 ML! aka 37 fl. oz... That is. a lot. compared to maybelline mineral power concealer's 0.18 fl oz. i'm getting 1/2 more with this product than maybellines. :)

so i have slight discoloration/bags under my eyes and around my nose, and so i use this to cover it up and also on my blemishes. i pat pat pat gently and everything is concealed!
it's awesome at concealing :) and it brightens up my undereye area.

i love this :) and i'm gonna be using this everyday and it's gonna last well~

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by lovedrunk

So I went out on a whim buying this concealer as I always check make up alley for the best reviewed products but I am actually pretty happy with this! I agree with the other reviews, this doesn't have very heavy coverage. It does eliminate redness and covers the appearance of small blemishes. I didn't really notice much of a difference when using this under my eyes, unfortunately. But the best part of this product is the fact that you can use it as an eyeshadow primer! I was curious and put it on my lids then used some urban decay eyeshadow. Wow! It works so well as a primer. And it's cheap!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/24/2011 1:03:00 PM More reviews by MichelleB03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This, overall, is one of the better concealers I have tried. Now that's mostly because it's light enough to match my skin. The formula is very thin, slightly too watery, and doesn't offer a ton of coverage. I find that if I smear some concealer on the threaded part of the tube, close it, and come back to it the next day, it's thicker, and easier to apply and provides better coverage.

It doesn't get cakey on my skin, and the tube has lasted me quite a while (probably too long to still be hygienic). I like the fact that it's not oily and heavy. It is very buildable, and stays put all day when you set it with powder.

The only reason it doesn't get 5 lippies is because I have to tinker with the formula to get the results I want.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2011 10:51:00 PM More reviews by marie2555

Originally, this was just an under eye concealer bought on a whim one day, because the physicials formula undereye concealer started breaking me out under my eyes. I have found with this concealer the coverage is pretty much the same if not better, and it does not break me out. It covers up my acne somewhat well, but if you've got a volcano don't count on this to do anything but tone down the redness. I got it in creamy natural I think, if I'm remembering right, and it was just right. One problem is I'm not very fond on the applicator, things could definatly get nasty in the tube if you're not extremely careful with keeping it clean. Another thing is when I was screwing the cap on it started spliting in half to the point where it completely broke in half. This might have been my fault though, but it still closes so I guess it's okay. All in all, it's not the best, but it does the job without breaking me out and that is enough for me.

EDIT: I wanted to love this stuff, but I can't deny the fact that, after I stopped wearing it for a few weeks, I'm no longer breaking out. I will continue to use under my eyes, but even then I'm kind of scared pimples will pop up under my undereye area too. Careful using this is you're acne prone, but I still like it for undereyes... so I'm going to keep it at 4 lippies cause it does help undereye circles.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2011 2:19:00 PM More reviews by gloriaeavalos

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This concealer had minimal coverage when it came to covering up my dark circles & blemishes. It did brighten up my skin whenever I put it on and it was easy to blend, but it looked cakey on me.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2011 8:51:00 PM More reviews by zero131nh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Pro: Easy to blend
Cons:
- offers no coverage, texture is like a liquid foundation
- can't be build up for better coverage
- cakey, dry and obvious looking
- no staying power, practically disappears after I finish putting on other makeup
- settles into fine lines
- dries skin out
- color selections suck, although it has yellow undertone which is supposed to be good for my Asian skin
- irritates acnes and under eye area
- holds eyeshadow quite well when used as a base but irritate the eyes area badly after a few days used.

Buy again? Heck no!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by 98724avs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was not happy with this concealer. It is very liquid-y and did little to nothing for my under eye circles. I will definitely not buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by klarababexx

i love this concealer. i use it for covering my undereye darkness, imperfections, & the redness around my nose. it covers it wonderfully. i use it in the shade "creamy natural" & it is just great. i am usually in the three lightest shades of foundation. it's around $5 at walmart, i think. it has a sponge-tip applicator which i like a lot. the coverage is flawless & great. i'd recommend it. it takes a little blending to look natural but it might just be because of my shade being a little darker than normal.