July 31, 2014 | 1611 users online

Concealers - Cover Girl - fresh complexion concealer

rated 3 of 5 on 10/16/2011 10:25:00 PM More reviews by LaurenReneeArvay

I like how this came in a wide variety of shades to choose from, so that's a plus. It also applies really nicely. But as the day went on, it wore off and just made an oily mess all over my face. If you don't have oily skin then this could be for you but it just wasn't for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2011 7:19:00 PM More reviews by superwickedbabe

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this concealer! I actually bought this, and then I went back and bought a second one because I loved it so much! It is really creamy, it covers great, and the price is definitly amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2011 6:57:00 PM More reviews by lukivo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just LOVE this concealer. I have extremely fair skin and this is the only one that matches it perfectly! It works well with my oily-blemish prone skin, and covers beautifully!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2011 11:35:00 AM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff is worthless. Color match is not possible and staying power is next to nothing! Maybelline does much better concealers than CG in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by phoebemarch

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I was looking for a good, medium coverage concealer and my mom recommended that I try one from CoverGirl. I ended up with this wonderful Fresh Complexion concealer, and although the cheap packaging ended up broken, I will use every last bit of this product. The lip gloss-esque applicator picks up a surprising amount of product and applies easily. I usually blend out the product with my finger, however a brush has worked for me as well. The great thing about this product is that its coverage is often enough for you to skip foundation or tinted moisturizer altogether, and it's matte enough to work on oily skin. My only con has been the cheap packaging, but for $5, the overall product is fabulous.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2011 1:45:00 PM More reviews by eime11

this product did not work well AT ALL for me. when i first bought this i thouhgt it was good, but then after using it a few times i realized nothing was getting covered. then my friends started noticing the ocncelar on me, because it did not sink into your skin and settled into fine lines. i will never wear this concelar again, it does not do anything.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2011 12:19:00 PM More reviews by makeupfanatic77

I really like this concealer. It covers my under eye circles really well, and it doesn't look cakey. It also stays on all day for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2011 4:25:00 PM More reviews by danad1

I really wanted to like this product after reading so many positive reviews. However, I'm not very impressed. The packaging and consistency of the product is nice, but I don't like it at all once it is applied.
This concealer provides very light coverage to my blemishes and under-eye circles, and the staying power is lacking, too. I've tried setting it with a powder, which does help a little, but I still don't like the look of this, especially under my eyes. I find myself having to apply multiple layers of this just to conceal a little darkness, and by the time I get the coverage I want, it looks way too heavy and cakey. Although it's inexpensive, I don't plan on re-purchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2011 1:33:00 AM More reviews by rkim58

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim today at Walgreenes for $5-$6. and I'm SO happy I did. I was actually looking for maybelline mineral power concealer in beige medium 2-4 for a few days but the stores don't have it in stock...

i am a nc42, and i have this in soft honey. it is just the right amount of lightness to brighten up my undereye.

so i was about to leave when i saw this in the covergirl aisle, and it was about $2 cheaper. i looked at the amount of product.. 11 ML! aka 37 fl. oz... That is. a lot. compared to maybelline mineral power concealer's 0.18 fl oz. i'm getting 1/2 more with this product than maybellines. :)

so i have slight discoloration/bags under my eyes and around my nose, and so i use this to cover it up and also on my blemishes. i pat pat pat gently and everything is concealed!
it's awesome at concealing :) and it brightens up my undereye area.

i love this :) and i'm gonna be using this everyday and it's gonna last well~

rated 4 of 5 on 6/26/2011 9:13:00 PM More reviews by lovedrunk

So I went out on a whim buying this concealer as I always check make up alley for the best reviewed products but I am actually pretty happy with this! I agree with the other reviews, this doesn't have very heavy coverage. It does eliminate redness and covers the appearance of small blemishes. I didn't really notice much of a difference when using this under my eyes, unfortunately. But the best part of this product is the fact that you can use it as an eyeshadow primer! I was curious and put it on my lids then used some urban decay eyeshadow. Wow! It works so well as a primer. And it's cheap!