Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Creme

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

vegetable glycerin, olive oil, oat flour, lanolin, coconut oil, quillaja extract, oat oil, rosemary leaf oil, vitamin E, fragranceNEW : glycerin, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil, avena sativa (oat) kernel flour, lanolin, fragrance, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, quillaja saponaria (quillaja) bark extract, avena sativa (oat) kernel oil, tocopherol, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil, butylphenyl methylpropional, coumarin, limonene, linalool.

on 2/4/2010 2:27:00 AM

I have always had dry, cracked feet, and I have spent a fortune on foot cremes, scrubs, body butters, etc. I believe that I have finally found a very good, greasy, foot creme that will keep my feet crack-free. I use a foot scrub with a pumice stone, apply this creme at night, and wear my socks to bed. By morning, my feet are very soft and moisturized.

As far as the scent, I could barely smell any scent at all ~ it has a very, very light coconut scent. This product works, so I will definitely buy this again...

on 12/6/2009 10:25:00 PM

It's kinda hard to rate this product to me.
First of all, I HATE its smell.
Even I don't have preference about Coconut scent, this one is really too strong.
It will make your whole body and room smell just like that.

And it's really greasy...I have to wear socks with it, or it will mess my bed.

Though it indeed improves the dryness on my heel.
There're just too many flaws that I won't buy it again.

on 11/1/2009 7:51:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

This is another product I just keep going back to. I love the smell! The texture is thick and honey-like, something other reviewers have complained about, but I love it. It's not for everyday use, but it's great as a luxurious overnight treatment and leaves my feet super soft. I've tried a lot of other foot cremes, but this is by far the best and I've been purchasing it again and again for years.

on 10/11/2009 10:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

It did a pretty good job at making my feet extra soft (considering I take really good care of my feet). The smell didn't bother me at all, I kind of liked it, it didn't seem strong enough for me to really smell it anyways. I like the texture of it, it's like honey without out the stick. It was nice.

on 9/30/2009 3:06:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is a simple, no-fuss product that works. I use it whenever my feet need a little TLC and so far, my feet are in great condition. I have not gotten into the habit of using it regularly, but I will start now that the cooler weather has arrived and I'm looking forward to seeing the results.

It has a nice warming effect when you rub it in, and I'm a sucker for anything coconut. The scent is mixed with peppermint which is nice and refreshing, but it does smell pretty strong.

I would only use this before bed (or paired with socks during the day) since your feet will be quite sticky afterward.

on 9/30/2009 2:18:00 PM

I'm very ambivalent towards this foot creme. I simply adore Burt's Bees products as a whole, but I don't love this one. I guess the best way I can review this is to make a pros and cons list.

-It softens the feet REALLY well. It's a great product for people with severely cracked/damaged/rough feet.

-It gives a warming sensation, which feels pretty nice.

-I dislike the smell. I usually love coconut-scented things, but there's some other scent in this product that turns me off.

-I REALLY dislike the texture and the feel of the creme. It's greasy, yet it oddly feels rough when I put it on my feet. As I rub it on my feet, it feels like I'm using chalk. I can't describe it so well, but I hate the feel of this lotion.

-I like to wear socks immediately after applying foot lotion. This lotion STAINED my socks.

I won't be buying this again ... And I don't think I'll even finish the tube I already have, unfortunately. I give this three lippys because it does soften my feet really well.

on 9/7/2009 12:14:00 AM

I love this product. I use it a lot in the summer. In the summer my feet take a beating in the pool (they get torn on the bottoms) and get rough. When I wore boots all the time my feet were so soft. I use this at night, let it set a few mins and then put on socks. Works wonders. I don't think I'd ever be able to use this in the day time since it doesn't soak in like a regular hand lotion would. very thick. A little goes a LONG way.

The smell of this product has to be strong to cover the smell of the lanolin in it, which has a horrible sheep-y smell. It is basically moisturizing sheep wool grease. That could possibly be the undertone some people have mentioned.

on 8/24/2009 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Worst. Foot Lotion. Ever. I did not like this at all. It is extremely greasy and does not absorb. You could never use this without putting socks on after to help it absorb. But even when I did that, my feet had a gross, sticky residue on them the next morning. They weren't particularily soft or moisturized, just sticky.
I bought this because I love the smell of coconut and I like other Burt's Bees products, but this is terrible and it went right back to the store. I bought the Burt's Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion instead and I like it alot

on 7/28/2009 11:47:00 PM

I love me some coconut and this product smells so yummy!! Interesting to note that you can actually eat any of the Burt's Bees products because they are natural, but I think I'll still pass. ;-) This is a thick, almost jelly like cream that is wonderously moisturizing for dry cracked heels. I love nothing more than to slather this on at night, don a pair of socks and then wake up to great smelling and super soft feet. Make sure to do a good washing the next morning before putting shoes on because even after a night, not everything sinks in. If you don't, let me warn you - your shoes will be slippery. Even thought this is called Coconut Foot Cream, there are actually two dominant smells: coconut and peppermint. The coconut oil is super moisturizing and healthy for your skin and the peppermint oil is relaxing to the senses and helps recharge your skin. A tube of this is around $8 and can be purchased at Whole Foods, Longs/CVS and Target. It lasts forever and ever, but even if it didn't, this would still be a great purchase!

Popular Lotions / Creams