July 30, 2014 | 1013 users online

Treatments (Face) - Clinique - Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle and UV Damage Corrector [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 2:04:00 PM More reviews by OVincze

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I first tried this product last December when I got the 7 ml size sample in a package. I had used ANR from EL before which I always thought was the best serum. The Clinique serum is not only cheaper but better too. In my opinion it works much better than many more expensive serums. The only thing I found that I used a bit more of it than of the ANR most likely due to its texture. The ANR may be a tad bit better as far as firming goes but the Clinique is the best of those I have tried so far as far as line reduction goes. I am 35 and have very faint lines but this serum makes most of those disappear. I notice a difference immediately when I try using something else. Once when I travelled I left my eye cream at home and only used this around my eyes and my eye area was beautiful when I woke up. In general, I have found that where it is better than the ANR is line reduction especially around the lips, like laughlines, forehead lines but crow's feet are muh reduced around the eyes as well. I love the performance of this product and it is definitely something I would keep purchasing again and again. I use Time Zone or Youth Surge afterwards and their nite cream versions for the nite. This product does not make me break out at all, whereas Lancome products always do. In my opinion, Genifique from Lancome is more similar to ANR but ANR is better. ANR firms more than this Clinique serum but I have very firm skin and if you are only seeing little lines due to dryness or age this would work wonders.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by demmie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Eh, this didn't do anything for me. No hydration, no moisturizing, and no difference in any lines. But, there's no smell, so there's that. It also broke me out, and NOTHING ever makes me break out.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2011 12:20:00 PM More reviews by prettyseaeagle

I have used up several 7ml samples of this (from GWPs) and had since went back to purchase the full size. Reminds me of the Lancome Genifique Youth Activator and Estee Lauder's ANR, all of which promises the reversal of time and cell damage. So far the texture of Clinique RWLF is between Lancome's (much runnier) and EL ANR (thicker). Good texture, absorbs easily and leaves skin feeling smooth and supple. I cannot vouch for the wrinkle-reduction etc because I do not have many visible wrinkles as yet. Am using this mainly as a form of prevention.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2011 6:25:00 PM More reviews by janis13

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Whelp, I am on bottle number two and I see something happening. Remember, you gotta do it three full months religiously to see the Fraxel benefits they guarantee. So I will have more to report later, but I will tell you that I saw some photos of me over the weekend and was pleased with my overall look whereas before I felt like my skin was dull looking and so we shall see.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by qznds805

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a decent serum mostly for wrinkle prevention. I found it to be very similar to Estee Lauder Advanced night repair serum. I checked the ingredient list this one also contains active ingredients such as hyluronic acid for hydration, and retinol for wrinkle/hyperpigmentation. And like many other EL/Clinique serums, this one also has silicone in it which I don't really care. Price is comparable to EL ANR if you get the largest bottle of ANR so I'll probably just get ANR instead. For reference I'm 32 and have Asian pale, normal skin and no fine lines/wrinkles at all. I've always believed in prevention and always used good moisturizer and serums. to me this serum does not produce magical effects but works great preventing any lines.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2011 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Lizzy7121

I love this product so far. I have been using it for a month now and I wake up every morning with smooth, even skin that isn't dull anymore. You have to apply it religiously morning and night for it to work, so remember that. It does a great job making skin more even and a little brighter. I feel like I don't have to wear as much foundation anymore which is a huge plus for me. I will be purchasing this product again!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2011 10:27:00 PM More reviews by kurleeedna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

There are a few lines forming near my eyes, I have some past eczema and acne marks, and the pores do seem to grow when the weather warms up, so I thought I'd try this stuff out. It's been about two months. The lines are still forming, the pores are still noticeable and the marks are still there. Well... that's a total waste of time and money!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2011 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Apple7777

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I might as well be putting water on my face. It does nothing. It gives the appearance of smoother skin texture when you put it on, sort of like a silicon makeup base does, but doesn't actually correct anything long term. I used two bottles. Very disappointed. Also the bottle is terrible and drips all over wasting product.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/23/2011 1:48:00 PM More reviews by RitaRitaki

Horrible product. Caused great irritation to me and my skin. The twice daily application made my skin bright red and itchy, so I stopped for a while. I recontinued later with once a day application, the same story to a lesser degree. Inconvenient packaging too. I hate it when my money is wasted like this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2011 1:23:00 AM More reviews by dioraddict84

I don't have any wrinkles but I heard this helps the appearance of the skin. I didn't see visible results, I have larger pores and some acne scarring and there was no result from this. It is supposed to help with UV damage as well. I was told it takes three bottles to see full results. I'm sorry, but that is way too expensive for a product where you hardly see any results to begin with.