October 22, 2014 | 1228 users online

Treatments (Face) - Clinique - Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle and UV Damage Corrector [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by demmie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Eh, this didn't do anything for me. No hydration, no moisturizing, and no difference in any lines. But, there's no smell, so there's that. It also broke me out, and NOTHING ever makes me break out.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2011 12:20:00 PM More reviews by prettyseaeagle

I have used up several 7ml samples of this (from GWPs) and had since went back to purchase the full size. Reminds me of the Lancome Genifique Youth Activator and Estee Lauder's ANR, all of which promises the reversal of time and cell damage. So far the texture of Clinique RWLF is between Lancome's (much runnier) and EL ANR (thicker). Good texture, absorbs easily and leaves skin feeling smooth and supple. I cannot vouch for the wrinkle-reduction etc because I do not have many visible wrinkles as yet. Am using this mainly as a form of prevention.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/8/2011 6:25:00 PM More reviews by janis13

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Whelp, I am on bottle number two and I see something happening. Remember, you gotta do it three full months religiously to see the Fraxel benefits they guarantee. So I will have more to report later, but I will tell you that I saw some photos of me over the weekend and was pleased with my overall look whereas before I felt like my skin was dull looking and so we shall see.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by qznds805

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a decent serum mostly for wrinkle prevention. I found it to be very similar to Estee Lauder Advanced night repair serum. I checked the ingredient list this one also contains active ingredients such as hyluronic acid for hydration, and retinol for wrinkle/hyperpigmentation. And like many other EL/Clinique serums, this one also has silicone in it which I don't really care. Price is comparable to EL ANR if you get the largest bottle of ANR so I'll probably just get ANR instead. For reference I'm 32 and have Asian pale, normal skin and no fine lines/wrinkles at all. I've always believed in prevention and always used good moisturizer and serums. to me this serum does not produce magical effects but works great preventing any lines.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2011 1:01:00 PM More reviews by Lizzy7121

I love this product so far. I have been using it for a month now and I wake up every morning with smooth, even skin that isn't dull anymore. You have to apply it religiously morning and night for it to work, so remember that. It does a great job making skin more even and a little brighter. I feel like I don't have to wear as much foundation anymore which is a huge plus for me. I will be purchasing this product again!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/4/2011 10:27:00 PM More reviews by kurleeedna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

There are a few lines forming near my eyes, I have some past eczema and acne marks, and the pores do seem to grow when the weather warms up, so I thought I'd try this stuff out. It's been about two months. The lines are still forming, the pores are still noticeable and the marks are still there. Well... that's a total waste of time and money!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/26/2011 6:34:00 PM More reviews by Apple7777

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I might as well be putting water on my face. It does nothing. It gives the appearance of smoother skin texture when you put it on, sort of like a silicon makeup base does, but doesn't actually correct anything long term. I used two bottles. Very disappointed. Also the bottle is terrible and drips all over wasting product.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/23/2011 1:48:00 PM More reviews by RitaRitaki

Horrible product. Caused great irritation to me and my skin. The twice daily application made my skin bright red and itchy, so I stopped for a while. I recontinued later with once a day application, the same story to a lesser degree. Inconvenient packaging too. I hate it when my money is wasted like this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2011 1:23:00 AM More reviews by dioraddict84

I don't have any wrinkles but I heard this helps the appearance of the skin. I didn't see visible results, I have larger pores and some acne scarring and there was no result from this. It is supposed to help with UV damage as well. I was told it takes three bottles to see full results. I'm sorry, but that is way too expensive for a product where you hardly see any results to begin with.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/26/2011 12:08:00 PM More reviews by acates715

Got sucked into buying this by the Clinique consultant and am now kicking myself for it. I've used this religiously for 6 weeks (night and day) and have noticed NO difference in lines or hyperpigmentation from sun damage. I think my skin possibly looks alittle smoother on my cheeks, but since I don't have actual wrinkles there, I can't tell if it's just wishful thinking, or if it's the new Roc night cream I use in conjunction with this at night. Won't be repurchasing.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No