September 18, 2014 | 864 users online

Treatments (Face) - Cure - Natural Aqua Gel

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2011 4:44:00 AM More reviews by andreadianca

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good exfoliator,but somehow makes my nose even worse. the whiteheads seems iritated and became worse than ever

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2011 3:31:00 PM More reviews by revent

Best exfoliant on the market today. I've tried other cheaper gommage gels, with no luck; in fact, the Hello Kitty brand gommage gel is still sitting on my shelf. This exfoliant is gentle enough to use multiple times a week, unlike my old exfoliant by Philosophy. I recommend this to everyone! I only wish the makers would specify whether the glycerin is vegetable or not. I don't want to use any animal products.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2011 3:35:00 AM More reviews by kekekeitsangee

This peeling gel does its job! My pores look a lot cleaner and my skin feels great after using the Aqua Gel. My face dries out real easily, so using certain exfoliators/scrubs tends to exacerbate that, but this product doesn't. It's non-irritating as it's mostly made of water but it does have a small scent of alcohol. The only problem is that it is so expensive, so I'm trying to find a more affordable alternative, but if money wasn't an issue, I would definitely continue buying it!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2011 12:05:00 AM More reviews by TheKiwi

This is one of my staples! I just adore this exfoliator, it's much better than physical exfoliant beads. For those who say it's not dead skin that comes off, you should watch XiaXue's Guide to Life episode "Weird Stuff 2" (or the first one, can't remember atm) where she tests that statement out. Either way, my acne improved after an initial breakoutm, my skin is smoother and absorbs moisturizer better now. LOVE.

Pros:
- minimal and non-harmful ingredients
- gentle
- effective

Cons:
- the water runny texture can be annoying
- EXPENSIVE! Can I get this in Korea without paying for shipment? I'm going there soon.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/3/2011 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Julesxx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I bought this product straight from Japan after seeing it multiple times on Bubzbeauty's videos. I got it expecting nothing short of what everyone was saying and how great it was. It did exactly as everyone had said, It removed my dead skin, and left my skin feeling so smooth. When I put makeup on after i have used Cure it looks alot smoother and more flawless. Ive heard it helps fade acne scars, I havent noticed that, but I will buy again, although the price is expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 9:06:00 PM More reviews by janlee21

LOVE LOVE LOVE Cure Natural Aqua Gel. I saw on a blog a Cure giveaway and she post this link for Free Cure samples! This product helped my skin improve so much and most importantly reduced unevenness and blotchiness that my skin tends to get. It's NOT cheap, but worth it if your skin needs it

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 7:41:00 PM More reviews by lacou

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I loooove this exfoliator, there is truly nothing like it. I've tried so many methods to removing flakes from ultra soft microfiber cloths which work well but can leave me quite raw if accidentally overdone to microderm scrubs and even trying my best to roll them off with my fingers on wet skin. Cure Aqua gel is amazing. Its a thin watery gel that metabolizes dead skin and really does leave you with such a healthy glow. its ingredients list is quite short and unlikely to trigger breakouts. An absolute win.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 7:32:00 PM More reviews by lulubabe828

I have been using this product for years and it's the best thing I've ever used. My mom would buy this for me, but I have no idea who she gets it from. I've looked on-line before, but it's been really difficult to find, so I'm very glad it's finally getting some reviews on certain websites. I've read the reviews though however; and I'm surprised that it's not been given a higher rating. First, there is no product like this that exists in any department or any makeup store - at least here where I live in southern California. Perhaps if you're familiar with Japanese products, you can say there's other, cheaper, stuff out there, but most of us are not. I've been reading that it leaves white balls no matter what. I disagree. The white balls are dead skin cells, and some people just don't realize how much dead skin they are removing. The more I use it, the less white balls I get, and sometimes I do not get any. You can test this by repeatedly using it on the same spot, and eventually no white balls, or dead cell accumulation, will form. This product is awesome, and you know it works because your face gets brighter instantly after use. It's gentle, non-abrasive, and doesn't leave your face red. I'm not a fan of scrubs, peels, masks, or anything that takes more than 5 minutes to use, so when I found this product, I fell in love right away. Using this product is quick and effective and the results are amazing. It's pricy, yes, I get mine for $40, but totally worth the price because the bottle lasts for a very long time. That glow you get after using the product is amazing, and after applying a moisturizer, I can't stop admiring the glow it leaves on my face. It also leaves your face soft and makeup applies very smoothly on the skin. The packaging is a bit mediocre, but who cares, what matters is on the inside. This stuff works. And it's absolutely wonderful. Also, my friend uses it on calluses on her foot and stuff, and she says it works great for that as well. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 8:15:00 AM More reviews by Frostblade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product works.

It dissolves those nasty white heads and removes dead skin.

People that have said that it balls up on anything you rub it on. Well it sure does if you rub it with your bare hands... the balls are from your hands.

It leaves skin smooth and fresh.

First time I used it, it felt amazing because I have never felt my skin become so smooth and soft before.

The packaging is a bit flawed. The pump gets stuck sometimes.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2011 10:56:00 AM More reviews by reverie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I find this product so overhyped. Then again, products that claim to exfoliate and actually show balled up white stuff usually get raves. Those balled up stuff are not your dead skin. The product will do that no matter where you rub it. Try rubbing a bit of glue between your fingers and it will do the same.

The skin does feel smoother after using this product, because it leaves a film behind. This product is so pricey for what it does, and the packaging is totally lousy. The pump is so hard, and I always have to pull the pump back up whenever I try to pump the product out.

I'm really not impressed with this product, which is disappointing considering all the raves. I'd stick with my AHA to exfoliate, thanks very much.