Cure - Natural Aqua Gel

4.1

water (activated hydrogen water, non-acidic and purified), glycerin, acrylates/C10-30, alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, dicocodimonium, chloride, steartrimonium bromide, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, gingko biloba extract, rosmarinus officinalis/rosemary leaf extract, butylene glycol.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

I absolutely LOVE this product. I did tons of research for weeks before I even bought it because like others I was completely baffled by this product, visibly remove dead skin cells? Unbelievable right?!
So I decided to buy it and actually got it for a pretty good price(USD36). The instructions said to apply to the face and let it rest for 1 minute for clear results but the very moment I started to spread it over my face, I could feel the dead skin cells clumping together.
This exfoliator is incredible because my skin is very sensitive, oily and acne-prone and it has never caused any redness, rash, or breakouts on my face.
My routine with Cute Aqua Gel once per week:
1. Shower 2. Cute Aqua gel 3. Facial Sauna 4. Mask
5. Toner 6. Serum 7. Moisturizer
Try it and you will never regret it!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

So, I've actually never bought this. I keep getting free samples from Beauty Carousal :$ BUT I will definitely buy it when I am not broke.

So, I have dry skin from using a prescription strength retinoid. I also have sensitive skin. There are a lot of reviews on here saying not to use it if you use a retinoid but I have never had a problem with it, even when I use it three times a week.

The first time I used this I was absolutely blown away. A ton of little rolly white skin balls came off my face. Skin felt like a hard layer had been removed with baby soft skin underneath. My retinoid penetrates better when I use this and same with my moisturizer. So here's how I know this stuff is for real. I went to my mom's house after using it because I was so excited for her to try it. She does not have ANY dry skin, as her skin is darker and oilier than mine. It literally made no little white balls on her face. I couldn't believe it. She's all, "uhh..thanks?"

SOO if you don't have dry skin or it's summer or whatever, you might not see any flakey balls when using this. I however see A TON and I can feel an immediate difference.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Just bought this yesterday at Watsons for SGD$40+. The price is quite steep for me. BUT! After my first application last night, I AM VERY IMPRESSED! After my usual facial cleansing, dried my face with a towel and applied this on my face. Results? My face feels so smooth and squeaky clean! It doesn't feel tight. My skin felt extra smooth than other days. I didn't need to apply too much of this liquid, just 1 pump is sufficient. Which means, a bottle of this can last me for at least 2 months! Worth my $$$

Will definitely repurchase this!

I was looking for exfoliator that can remove dirt and dry skins, and when I was in watson singapore, this product is listed as number one selling for the month. So I tried the sample on my elbow, and I adore the result, remove the dirt and dark skin. So I give it a go and buy it.
Like now, I use it on my face to after clean soap my skin then I apply about 1-2 pumps of cure natural aqua gel. Massage it all over the face and amazingly remove all the dry skins. Then wash my face again only with water and apply serum. I feel like my face is so clean and smooth.
And compare to Cosmedix Pure Enzymes Exfoliating Mask or other exfoliators, natural aqua gel is much more gentle, natural and non sticky.
I am going to repurchase it once I am in Singapore. It costs me around SGD 40. Happy to recommend this product to anyone :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

As with a lot of other people who has reviewed this product, I was skeptical as to whether the residue was actually dead skin being rubbed off or was it just the product curling up. So I tried it on my psoriasis patch (sorry disgusting but kind of justifies the product); I applied it over the patch, massaged it and as expected it created a lot of residue and after I cleaned it off it looked a lot smoother, less scales of skin; then immediately after, I applied another layer and massaged and this time there was less residue since most of the dead skin has already been removed from the first round. I don't know how true are my conclusions from this patch test but justifies it for me at least.

One very effective way I found to remove blackheads is to use this gel over cleansed skin. Then exfoliate with a clarisonic and baking soda paste (just baking soda and water). This could be a little too harsh for sensitive skins but it does remove a good 80-90% of blackheads and makes extractions so much easier after.

i love this! i use it every two days at night and my skin looks brighter, more subtle, supple, blackheads gone! and it worth the price i think, since it last for moooreee than 4 months. i only use 1 pump for single use. i use it together w mom, she love it too :)

I was kind of skeptical about this because I thought it might be too harsh. For reference, I have combination skin with rosacea and sun damage. Pretty much every product I've used to exfoliate my skin only exacerbates the redness. I have highly reactive skin which always seems to run warm (temperature-wise). Exfoliants - both physical and chemical - require friction or create heat, which aggravates my rosacea terribly. This stuff, with minimal friction, exfoliates while leaving my skin cool. And, to my surprise, there's been a vast improvement in my complexion after using this product. It's gentle enough to use daily on my problem dry spots - cheeks, chin, temples - and it hasn't aggravated my temperamental rosacea. Since it's made my dry skin much smoother, my makeup looks much better and lasts longer throughout the day. I think you have to work with it and figure out if it meets your needs. For me, who was initially skeptical, I've found that it's perfectly suited for my sensitive, flaky skin. I'll keep it and purchase it many times over for the difference I've seen in my overall skin tone and how it's banished my dry patches.
UPDATE: I've been using this on my neck, and it's made a marked improvement in texture and elasticity. In the past, the chemical peel I used on my neck created skin tags. This stuff just removed the dead skin and left my neck looking years younger.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this product because I have dark acne scars that I cannot get to lighten up. I go for facials, use exfoliators but I have very sensitive skin and makes this process part of the problem. I am also very sensitive to products with a lot of ingredients - and this product was simple, few ingredients - so I decided to try it! WOW!!! My skin has done in a few uses what would take a few months to lighten up with what I was doing before. This is a God send and I'm so happy that I found this product. Finally - I can get my skin even toned!!!!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

Simply amazing exfoliator! Why? First of all: it's very gentle, never ever irritates my highly sensitive, overly reactive skin. I can't tell you how many exfoliators I have tried, both physical and chemical, that ended up doing more harm than good to my skin. Second: it's incredibly effective, not only on my face but everywhere else I have tried it; elbows, knees, back, feet, etc. Leaves skin smooth and soft and calm. This will be a staple beauty product for me from now on.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

If you're wondering whether the white balls are made up of your dead skin cells or simply the gel itself, you can conduct a simple test as advertised by the Japanese commercial.

Spread some gel on your table and use a cotton bud to rub against the surface. You'll see that no balls would be produced. The gel remains in its original state.

It's pricey, retailing for SGD42 but I got mine at a sale at 2 for SGD69.

REVIEW:
This product makes my face break outs and my skin would turn red. It's smoother no doubt but I can't live with red patches all over my face :( Besides the redness, it had also made by skin more sensitive and painful to touch.

I tried it on my neck but it made my face red too, though to a lesser than if I were to use it on my face. Then I used it on my elbows and one of them turned red, raw and painful.