October 25, 2014 | 1423 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Conair - Infiniti You Curl No Clamp Curling Iron

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2011 11:08:00 PM More reviews by Allidoll

I love this curling iron, it is my favorite of the many i own. Creates nice soft touchable waves that are beautiful! I would defenitally recemend this to everyone. The only con i have is the place ment of the on/ off buttons, i am constintally turning it off by accident.
Overall, if you dont have this stop reading this and go by it NOW!
.......why havnt you left yet? GO NOW! Stop reading this...why are you still reading this? OMG STOP GO BY THE FRICKIN CURLING IRON AND STOP READING THIS.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 5:04:00 PM More reviews by stephanielove13

I love this curling wand. It gives you looser curls and it heats up quickly. The only problems I would have are the gloves and the heat settings. The glove is a thumb and two finger glove. It's not a full hand glove so it's kind of difficult to use. I think it is easier if you don't use it and just be careful. The heat settings don't bother me too much, but there are only 4 settings: 310, 330, 360, and 400. They're not too big of a difference, but some people might want something in between, but can't get that. It doesn't really bother me in particular, but my friend was telling me about that. I love the curls it gives, though. It takes about 10-15 minutes for my whole head. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2011 1:10:00 AM More reviews by JACsMama

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I had been wanting one of these for the longest time and finally got one and LOVE it! I also got the Conair You Wrap and Wave and prefer the You Curl between the two. It's so simple, and the curls stay all day long. I have naturally curly hair but it never curls right, so I have to flat iron it and then use this and my hair looks amazing! I would have liked a full glove though as I find the little half one doesn't work that well. I do use it however because I burnt the crap out of my finger the first time I used them so I'm too scared now not to! Haha! I love the different heat settings, the swivel cord, everything! I even caught them both on sale at Target. They were marked at $30 and we got a $10 gift card at the register back for them so we really just paid $20 for each. Great deal!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/8/2011 7:45:00 PM More reviews by underage

I hate this! I feel bad writing a bad review because everyone seems to love it but it's not what I wanted at all! If you want Taylor Swift curls go for this but I was looking more for Kardashian curls. It made my hair kinky and 80's looking. I can achieve much nicer curls with my regular large curling iron but if you are looking for curls like the girl in the picture at the top, this would be good. Nice product but not for me

5 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2011 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Phanatical28

I'm going to sound like an info-mercial, but this product has changed my life. I have pin-straight, never frizzes, never waves, does-nothing-but-lay hair. It seriously needed to be beat into curly submission for prom by two HUGE cans of hairspray and over 50 bobby pins. After years of wanting Kim Kardashian/VS Model hair, it looked like my limp strands were just simply incapable of doing anything near that.

While at Ulta, I saw this puppy on sale and figured I would give it one last shot because of the generous returns policy. Being totally uncoordinated, since I haven't had years of practice at curling, I gave it a shot. It was a bit tricky at first, but I found it much easier than a regular clip curling iron. The long swivel cord also makes it a LOT easier to handle - no tangles! This one has four settings, I believe 300/330/360/400. At first I put it on 330, but have since upped it to 360. It heats up within 30 seconds, and cools down to a very safe temperature quickly as well. I clip off ~1" sections of hair, & simply wrap it around the wand in whatever direction feels easiest - I don't like it perfect, but more wild, toussled, sexy hair. I have very long hair, to the base of my rib cage, and it's a snap to curl! It takes me about ~15 minutes to do my entire head, spending ~15-20 seconds on each curl. The wand comes with some weird 3-finger glove so you don't burn your hand, but I have yet to use it, or get burnt, and I get very close to my neck/wrists/fingers while using this.

Finally my days of hair boredom and frustration are done! For $30, this was an absolute steal, and a huge savings over the $130 Sultra Bombshell which does the exact same thing. (I tried that out before settling on this, and it wasn't a choice made by price, because I would gladly pay the money for this hairstyle. They really are comparable!) Another bonus is my hair never smells fried or burnt, even when I accidentally forget the heat protectant - if you've ever used a heat product you know exactly what I mean! I would buy this again if it ever broke, and recommend it beyond words to all the girls out there like me struggling with bland hair! It really will do what it says!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2011 2:57:00 PM More reviews by annkw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So easy to use. I suck at using traditional curling irons..the clamp...always leaves kinks at the ends of my hair. This one is so easy to use and leaves beautiful wavy curls. I got mine at Target for $29.99 and it came with a free $10 gift card to Target. Lol. The glove does not fit snugly on the 3 fingers and slips off.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by painisbeautyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

It took me a while to perfect my technique, but now I love this product. I have naturally curly hair but the curls are frizzy and not defined. All I need to do to make them look beatiful is go over a few pieces with a flat iron and then curl them. I dont even need to do my whole head to make my hair look good, only curl the top and all my hair turns out great. Best curling iron I have ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 5:32:00 PM More reviews by pathetique

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this curling iron a couple months ago for around 35 dollars at ulta and I love it. I recently saw it at my local grocery store for 10 DOLLARS, I WAS FREAKING OUT. So I bought another one not that my first one broke or anything I just love this curling iron so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 3:35:00 PM More reviews by TwinkleBerry36

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this for christmas last year and I absolutely LOVE it!
It makes a gorgeous wavy curl that reaches from root to tip. You can make it really curly or do looser waves. They last a really long time too. I like to do it really curly one day, and then sleep on it, and the next day it will be more wavy. It's amazing! So glad I found this curling iron.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2011 1:32:00 PM More reviews by exoticarab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

So after reading all the reviews I went out and got this, and Im gonna have to say I didnt really like it that much. First off, its suuuuper slippery! Second, you cant get the last tip of hair to curl! Third, in order to get spiral curls you need to use only a tiny bit of hair which is gonna take forever, the more hair u use, the more wavy it looks, which is fine if your going for that relaxed wavy look. Fourth, the glove they provides is a 3 fingered funky alien glove. The good this is it heats up really fast and the red/black look is nice. I got it for 29.99 at target. Good price, but its being returned.