April 19, 2014 | 1733 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Conair - Infiniti You Curl No Clamp Curling Iron

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2011 12:54:00 PM More reviews by Phanatical28

I'm going to sound like an info-mercial, but this product has changed my life. I have pin-straight, never frizzes, never waves, does-nothing-but-lay hair. It seriously needed to be beat into curly submission for prom by two HUGE cans of hairspray and over 50 bobby pins. After years of wanting Kim Kardashian/VS Model hair, it looked like my limp strands were just simply incapable of doing anything near that.

While at Ulta, I saw this puppy on sale and figured I would give it one last shot because of the generous returns policy. Being totally uncoordinated, since I haven't had years of practice at curling, I gave it a shot. It was a bit tricky at first, but I found it much easier than a regular clip curling iron. The long swivel cord also makes it a LOT easier to handle - no tangles! This one has four settings, I believe 300/330/360/400. At first I put it on 330, but have since upped it to 360. It heats up within 30 seconds, and cools down to a very safe temperature quickly as well. I clip off ~1" sections of hair, & simply wrap it around the wand in whatever direction feels easiest - I don't like it perfect, but more wild, toussled, sexy hair. I have very long hair, to the base of my rib cage, and it's a snap to curl! It takes me about ~15 minutes to do my entire head, spending ~15-20 seconds on each curl. The wand comes with some weird 3-finger glove so you don't burn your hand, but I have yet to use it, or get burnt, and I get very close to my neck/wrists/fingers while using this.

Finally my days of hair boredom and frustration are done! For $30, this was an absolute steal, and a huge savings over the $130 Sultra Bombshell which does the exact same thing. (I tried that out before settling on this, and it wasn't a choice made by price, because I would gladly pay the money for this hairstyle. They really are comparable!) Another bonus is my hair never smells fried or burnt, even when I accidentally forget the heat protectant - if you've ever used a heat product you know exactly what I mean! I would buy this again if it ever broke, and recommend it beyond words to all the girls out there like me struggling with bland hair! It really will do what it says!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2011 2:57:00 PM More reviews by annkw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So easy to use. I suck at using traditional curling irons..the clamp...always leaves kinks at the ends of my hair. This one is so easy to use and leaves beautiful wavy curls. I got mine at Target for $29.99 and it came with a free $10 gift card to Target. Lol. The glove does not fit snugly on the 3 fingers and slips off.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2011 5:47:00 PM More reviews by painisbeautyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

It took me a while to perfect my technique, but now I love this product. I have naturally curly hair but the curls are frizzy and not defined. All I need to do to make them look beatiful is go over a few pieces with a flat iron and then curl them. I dont even need to do my whole head to make my hair look good, only curl the top and all my hair turns out great. Best curling iron I have ever used.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 5:32:00 PM More reviews by pathetique

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this curling iron a couple months ago for around 35 dollars at ulta and I love it. I recently saw it at my local grocery store for 10 DOLLARS, I WAS FREAKING OUT. So I bought another one not that my first one broke or anything I just love this curling iron so much.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2011 3:35:00 PM More reviews by TwinkleBerry36

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this for christmas last year and I absolutely LOVE it!
It makes a gorgeous wavy curl that reaches from root to tip. You can make it really curly or do looser waves. They last a really long time too. I like to do it really curly one day, and then sleep on it, and the next day it will be more wavy. It's amazing! So glad I found this curling iron.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2011 1:32:00 PM More reviews by exoticarab

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

So after reading all the reviews I went out and got this, and Im gonna have to say I didnt really like it that much. First off, its suuuuper slippery! Second, you cant get the last tip of hair to curl! Third, in order to get spiral curls you need to use only a tiny bit of hair which is gonna take forever, the more hair u use, the more wavy it looks, which is fine if your going for that relaxed wavy look. Fourth, the glove they provides is a 3 fingered funky alien glove. The good this is it heats up really fast and the red/black look is nice. I got it for 29.99 at target. Good price, but its being returned.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 8:26:00 PM More reviews by lilacmess

I guess I'm about the only person who doesn't love this. Sometimes I manage to get good results, but most of the time my waves look weird and completely different on my left side than on my right. I've tried this with shoulder length and chin length, and I haven't ever been thrilled.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2011 8:17:00 PM More reviews by MrsLayneStaley

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The best curling iron I have ever owned. After watching a few YouTube videos I was able to do my hair in less than 30 minutes. It looked healthier, shinier, and the curls lasted all day! I highly recommend this. Mine was $25 at walmart. I do agree that an on/off switch would be better than the touch button. It is easy to turn off by accident. The glove could be improved upon as well. Overall, a wonderful product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by FakeJapSlayer

I really like it. It makes the curls last and doesn't damage.
I would reccomend it

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 5:00:00 PM More reviews by SkinnyCow

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

WOW !! not surprised about the ratings here. This thing is ZE BOMB !!!

It curls the HECK out of your hair. Seriously. And these curls LAST. You can certainly get your Taylor Swift curls going with this thing.

I don't use the glove. Its cumbersome. But there are NO negatives to this.

The price is great and it works. Works a lot better than I even thought it would.