January 28, 2015 | 1305 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Nourishing Lip Balm with Mango Butter

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2012 10:49:00 AM More reviews by volcanic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this stuff! The scent is amazing and it's the best lip balm I own. Totally would buy this again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by ximachikenx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've gone through so many Burt's Bees lipbalms and every one I have used is great. I usually get the classic mint one but decided to try the mango flavor and it is good. I also like the pomegrante one. Cheap, environmentally friendly, smells great, works great, what's not to love? :)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/17/2012 3:25:00 AM More reviews by blankdreams

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm a big fan of the original Burt's Bees lip balm but I was getting a bit tired of the scent so I decided to switch it up and buy this one. It smells nice, feels nice on the lips, but doesn't moisturize as much as I'd like and it emphasizes the flaky bits on my lips. I have super dry, high maintenance lips though so if you don't have super big issues with extreme dryness, I think this would be alright.

I'll use this tube up, but I won't buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2012 3:10:00 AM More reviews by ilymed2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Short term moisturizing solution, doesn't last for hours but feels and smells wonderful while on. I have repurchased several times and don't mind reapplying.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/1/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by stephanie86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Even though we are only two days into Autumn in sunny humid Queensland, I rushed out of work today to buy some winter beauty essentials for the office in preparation of slightly cooler weather. I have wanted to try Burt's Bees products for ages and so now that I need a new lip balm for my desk, I thought I'd try the Mango one as it seemed the most hydrating and moisturising in the range. I bought the product at 11am and its now 2pm and I have applied it three times already. Over lunch I felt like my lips were super dry even though this morning they were fine and I had just applied. I feel like this product pretty much is gone within 15mins after applying, and my lips feel dryer after using it. My $2 Diva lip balm does a better job in moisturising and staying power than this. Its only day one so perhaps the condition of them will get better again after using over a longer period of time. I love the packaging and the smell is ok. I think there are better lip balms out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2012 4:49:00 PM More reviews by geminigrafix

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I am in love with this stuff. Smooth and sweet, moisturizing, and smells divine. Also has good ingredients. Will always repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 11:31:00 AM More reviews by bloou

If you were to ask me what's my most favorite Burt's Bees lip balm, I would answer the original because I love the peppermint tingle (i find it soothing) and it's the reason I got addicted to Burt's Bees lip balms and peppermint/minty lip balms. But if you ask me what is the most moisturizing Burt's Bees lip balm I tried, it would be this one! I love this! It is so hydrating and I can use it on chapped lips knowing they would improve in a matter of minutes. The texture feels different from the original. It feels less waxy and more buttery. I love this for night time or when I won't be using lipstick and just want something to moisturize my lips. I still prefer the original or honey if I will be using lipstick on top (they are the opposite of slick in texture so they're perfect bases prior to lipstick application). Overall, I love this! I love Burt's Bees lip balms! I hope they continue to make more.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/6/2012 11:29:00 PM More reviews by anaelleee

This makes my lips feel soft and smooth, although my lips arent that cracked/dry in the first place. I also like the small and convenient packaging and the natural ingredients (<3) but I do have a complaint.

It seems to me that the lasting power of this lipbalm isnt very long, as I constanlty have to re-apply it, but honestly, I dotn really mind re-applying, its just that sometimes i dont have pockets and I dont have anything to carry the lipbalm in=P The price I paid for this was about $5 , I think its acceptable, especially because the ingredients are less harmful to our health than many other lipbalm brands, eg chapstick.

EDIT:
Im not going to repurchase this..It really has horrible lasting power..Id recommend trying out Soft Lips Organic Lipbalms! Around the same price, but I like them way better (: The smell of this one is so strong, they put so much perfume into this yuck! I found out that this dries out my lips, too..

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2012 11:09:00 PM More reviews by JordanGalore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I gave the Burt's Bee's nourishing lip balm with Mango Butter a try when I became displeased with the beeswax lip balm that contained vitamin e and peppermint (review on it). I have to say, the Mango Butter lip balm is by far a better option than the original. It has a very subtle sweet mango scent that moisturizes my lips for a good period of time. The lip balm is almost tasteless and the packaging is perfect for the women on the go that don't want to worry about contaminating their lip balm with their fingers. If you see this lip balm, pick it up! You cant go wrong!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by horatia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Good, basic lip balm. I use this everyday along with the Yes to Carrors sf15 lip balm and my painfully dry lips have never been healthier. On its own, I need to constantly reapply, which is typical of other BB lip balms I have tried. It has no color to it and it has a slight mango flavor to it thats nice!