Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 1/19/2015 10:14:00 AM

This is amazing! The colors are super pigmented, they are buttery, perfect on every skintone, stay all day on the lid, they blend easily and you can create a lot of looks with this one palette. I love the matt colors, because they are perfect on the crease and even to fill in your eyebrows. The last two colors can be used as eyeliner. This is the only thing i bring with me when I'm travelling. It's a bit pricey, but it's worth it for 12 eyeshadows.

on 1/17/2015 9:12:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

This palette lives up to the hype. I own this and the naked 3, both are beautiful but I do get more use out of this one. The packaging could definitely be better like the naked 2 and 3 to make it more travel friendly. But I just wrap a hair band around it to keep the lid secure and I've never had any issues. I spent a lot of time debating whether to get this or the naked 2, it really is about personal preference and I think I'd have been just as happy with either. But you definitely don't need both. I've owned this for nearly two years now (using it regularly) and all the shades are still great, so I doubt I will need to repurchase any time soon. But if I lost this palette, I would but it again immediately.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This was my very first eyeshadow palette, and I was really hoping it would live up to the hype! To be fair, the colours are very well matched, pigmented and go on smooth and blendable.

I have really tan asian skin, however, and this palette has too many colours that are almost invisible on my skin tone. I love the warm tones in this palette, but it is really difficult to create a complete look with this palette. there are highlights and dark shades, but only really one transition/medium shade (it's called naked). If you have lighter asian skin tone, however, this palette would complement your skin tone nicely.

This palette is on the pricier side, but for 12 shadows from Urban Decay, I'd say it's a pretty good deal. The quality of the shadows is great!

I have a love hate relationship with the packaging of this palette. On one hand, I absolutely love the feel of velvet. On the other hand, the closure of this palette and its sturdiness are not what I expected from Urban Decay. The magnetic closure isn't particularly strong, making it not an ideal choice for travel.

on 1/14/2015 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really thought this was going to not live up to the hype and that I would return it. Nope. Wrong. Totally worth the absurd amount of money that i scrounged together to pay for it. Replaces every other color in my bag. Great for glam, neutral, smoky, and natural looks. Saturation really is better with UB's eye primer, but even without I think this is crazy good quality. Pigmented, long lasting, etc. Totally worth it.

I am a huge fan of warm neutral shadows so this palette is perfect for me. Mine came with an eyeshadow brush which I use to apply color into my crease and on the lid (because of it's flat design I don't find it useful for blending). All of the colors are highly pigmented and buttery which makes blending easy. Prior to purchasing the Naked palette, I primarily used MAC shadows but now I prefer UD as I think the quality is nicer.

Despite how much I like this palette, there are a few drawbacks for me. First, all but 2 (Naked and Buck) of the shadows are shimmery, and I prefer to use both matte and shimmery shades in my everyday look so this isn't a 'complete' palette for me. Second is the packaging. The velvet case is pretty but traveling with it isn't ideal because it tends to get dirty and scuffed up in my makeup bag. I do like that it contains a mirror but wish that it was made of something other than cardboard. Lastly is the fall out. I find the darker shades (pretty much everything to the right of Smog) tend to have a lot of fall out on my cheeks.

Still, I like this palette and think the value is great.

on 1/10/2015 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I have to say these palettes are the best eyeshadow palettes I've ever used!! Yes they are pricey but they are worth every penny!! The pigmentation is unbelievably good, they blend super easy and the colors are wearable for any occasion. If you can only afford one or at least one for the moment I would highly suggest you buying the first one because it has the best neutral colors. I have all three of them. All three of them are very different. The first one has neutral gorgeous colors, the second one also has neutral colors and also has pearl and gold-ish colors and the third one has pink and plum colors. If you are saving money to buy a good quality eyeshadow palette don't hesitate to buy one of these!! You wont be disappointed!!

on 1/9/2015 10:46:00 PM

In love! It is perfect for everyday and dressing up. So practical, one of my all time favorite beauty products.

This is BY FAR my favorite eye shadow palette so far, the NAKED 2 that is. There are so many different color combination options to choose from when creating a look. You can go all the way and make it dramatic, or make a natural day time look with them too. The price is a little much for my prince range but it is worth it, it doesn't fade throughout the day, and you don't get dust on your cheeks as your putting it on like you would with other eye shadows. The pigmentation pay off is beautiful and always remember, a little goes a long way!! You usually don't need to use lots to get to colour pay off your looking for.

on 1/6/2015 4:31:00 AM

I LOVE this palette. Before this I didn't know quality eyeshadow or that I could love neutrals. I went back and forth on whether or not to get 1 or 2 but I decided on this one and I'm glad. This is my #1 used palette. I think Sin is one of my all time favorite colors ever. There's so much range with this and in addition, you can use it as your neutral base for a more colorful look to balance out intense colors in other palettes.

the original naked palette is definitely the best- I use this almost every day:)

Popular Palettes

Contour Kit
The Nudes
NAKED

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804

New Year's Eve & Party Smokey Makeup Tutorial! 2015 by Angie Wilches

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty