October 30, 2014 | 1425 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2014 7:24:00 PM More reviews by nknier

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this eye shadow palette. I use it every single day. I love how versatile the colours are that are in this palette - they can be used for a simple day look, a romantic night look or a smokey evening look as well, you can use it for anything! The colour pay off is pretty great, however the shimmers do not show up as well as the matte colours. The bonus double-ended brush is wonderful especially with the fluffy end on one side and the primer potion is also a plus to buying this already amazing eye shadow necessity. This palette has also lasted me a VERY long time with every day use. I HIGHLY recommend for any eye colour and skin tone. It is worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by danielleeheart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite palettes! Eyeshadows are creamy and smooth and highly pigmented. All the colors in the palette are great and it's great for an all in one travel palette. Yes it is a little pricy, but totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Green

I always keep going back to this one, and I can't even imagine my life without Toasted, Naked, Buck and Virgin. The only cons is that there are only two matte shades in this palette and you can expect a bit of fall out when applying the shadows, especially with Sidecar, Creep and Gunmetal. Other than that; great pigmentation, beautiful color selection, ok product amount.

It's a classic, but not a must have if you usually opt for natural makeup looks.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 7:12:00 PM More reviews by maelyn28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this palette! Is it over hyped? Yeah. But the quality is stunning and the colors are beautiful. If you are a makeup addict you will want this palette. Be aware that there is a lot of shimmer. Which is great for teens and twenties. I'm 31 but can still pull it off. I have very fair skin and love many of these colors. Virgin and sin are ok on me buy gorgeous on darker skin. Naked and buck are great crease colors. Side car is a tad too glittery for me. Smog dark horse and hustle are great in the outer v. I don't get much use from creep or gunmetal because they are dark on my fair skin. Not too flattering on me but can make them work. Toasted is gorgeous and half baked is great to add gold to any look.if you are into makeup, this is a must have. And this palette lasts forever.. Worth every penny.

Haven't come close to hitting pan on anything and I use this palette a lot. Out of the 3 naked palettes I would say this is my favorite with naked 2 second and naked 3 last. I do prefer the hard case packaging over the orginal felt/velvet one. This baby picks up lint and fingerprints like no other. Lucky for me I was one of the last people on the planet to get one and had seen numerous reviews of battered naked palettes. I may be extreme, but I used packaging tape to cover the fabric so it is sort of laminated. This way I dont have to worry about make up stains or the glitter falling off and my palette will look new when I pull the tape off. It sure is a pretty palette! I would be devastated if I lost it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2014 12:05:00 AM More reviews by mthesman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I wish I hadn't waited so long to buy this palette because I love it so much! Being in college this works wonders and literally has everything you need. I can create a neutral eye for day or build dimension for a beautiful dramatic eye at night. I chose the original Naked because I prefer warmer tones over the grey-beige tones in Naked 2, but I'm sure I would have been happy with either, as UD has amazing quality and pigments.

This palette has great range, except I wish it had a matte dark brown shade for blending but that's not a big deal. That being said, many of the shadows are shimmery/glittery which may not be everyone's cup of tea, but don't be scared as many of them are flattering and don't appear as shimmery once on the skin. The shadows are highly pigmented which is great, and a little goes a long way. I lightly tap the brush on the shadow I want and it is usually enough. I've had my palette for a long time and I still haven't hit pan on any of the shadows even though I use it almost every day.

Even though the $55 price tag may seem like it's too much, you get 12 generous, highly pigmented shades. If you're on the fence just go for it and buy it, it's worth it and so versatile! You won't regret it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 8:20:00 PM More reviews by Oliviabland

If you don't have it by now you are just nuts.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 6:59:00 AM More reviews by JessicaP95

This is one of the best eye shadow palettes I have ever used. A lot of people have second thoughts when considering to purchase this palette because it is quite pricey, that being said, I bought this palette just over two years ago and use it quite frequently and have not hit-pan on ANY of the eye shadows. It is definitely 100% worth the money, the pigmentation is incredible, the selection of colors is phenomenal and the amount of looks you can create is endless. I definitely recommend this palette to everyone; as it would suit every single skin tone!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 3:03:00 PM More reviews by Misskiyab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is by far my favoirt wedding palette just recently i was able to complete 6 bridesmaid with different looks with just this palette now i want all the other ones too

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by jennibean06

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this pallette! the colors are beautiful and pigmented. I use it every single day and can't live without it! if you don't have one of these get one. Trust me its amazing. I mean it is urban decay lol

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2014 10:06:00 AM More reviews by slfalk

For years, I looked this palette and its flankers over, loved them, but still thought they were just too expensive to justify. Plus, I've had a few NARS palettes in the past and though I loved them, I just didn't use all the shades and at least half of the makeup would go to waste.

Then about a month ago, when I needed to replace over half of my more neutral makeup because I'd either ran out or it was just getting gross, I went ahead and ordered Naked 1 & 2. And now, I'm using Naked 1 so much that I haven't even tried 2!!

Every shade is blendable and buildable - I especially love to use Sidecar on the lid, Naked/Vigin on the tearduct/browbone, and then use Hustle on the outer v - gorgeous neutral eye with some kick. I also think Creep is perfect for the outer v when you want a smokier look. All these shades don't crease, don't fade, and I find that they have minimal fallout - other than the glitter from Sidecar, but I'll deal. lol

I've used this every single day for two weeks, and even on the weekends when I wouldn't have to wear eye makeup, since I look forward to doing it, I use it then, too!! Friends and family have commented that my eyes "look amazing" and that my "makeup looks great". There's really no better recommendation!

I will say that I am not so thrilled with 1's packaging - velvet magnetic box - really?? But I keep it in the original box, so as to protect it, which so far is keeping it looking new.

$54 is a lot for a palette. A lot. But to have all these shades together in one palette, the ease of travel, application, and the way it cuts down my morning get-ready routine - it was worth it to me.

Highly recommended -