April 19, 2014 | 1913 users online

Highlighters - E.L.F. - Studio Blush in Gotta Glow

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 9/29/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by pinknplush

I just can't tell you how much i love this product!!! OMG the shimmers are so subtle not chunky at all when applied. Really does a good job as a highlighter! It has a perfect shade for that. I was about to buy NARS' albatross but then I saw this. So I went ahead and got this one and visited a NARS counter to actually compare :) First of course is the price.. I mean why get a super expensive highlighter of the same effect right? Say this E.L.F one looks chunky when swatched, looks a lot powdery too but when applied with a brush either a small e/s brush for brow bone, any powder brush for highlighting your cheekbones or any area you wish to highlight for that matter.. it just goes on perfect. The shade and the finish are the same with Albatross. The packaging, well it's not bad at all. Almost the same size and look at first glance but yes, it looks kinda cheap compared to NARS but hey, you paid for the product and for me that's more important.

I totally recommend this! Will definitely repurchase!
-Happy customer

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2010 7:51:00 PM More reviews by sasami999

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love! Perfect golden glow on my NC35 skin. Shimmery, but not over the top "in your face" type. Just lovely.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2010 10:38:00 AM More reviews by ILUVMU

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Great as a highlighter. This blush will brighten up any face. I really like it.

Reference- NW45

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 3:02:00 AM More reviews by lilmissyblee1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this....it looks stark white/cream in the pan but goe on a golden shimmer. It's not too obvious. I love using this in conjunction with blush and bronzer and I think it looks great as I tend towards blushes with a golden sheen as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2010 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Michelle3147

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product. It has allowed me to try an inexpensive highlighter without breaking the bank. I was going to get NARS albatross but there is really no need because this is a nice dupe and super cheap. I don't apply this alone. I use it over my blush for a nice highlight and warm glow. This is going to last me along time. I am thinking about buying a backup of this just in case ELF decides to not carry this anymore.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2010 2:26:00 PM More reviews by brigid711

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this highlighter! I had been wanting to try Albatross, and I am so happy I found this before I spent the money on Albatross - even the packaging is a dupe for the NARS product.
This powder highlighter gives a subtle but beautiful glow. It is a bit chalky in the pan but I have not encountered any issues once applying it on my face. The price is great. I will definitely repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2010 10:01:00 AM More reviews by helz123

I lovvvvvvvvvve this! I had my eye on nars albatross but when i saw this i thought id give it a go! the packaging is nice and neat with a teensy little mirror in the lid and none of those stupid applicators that just end up in the bin! I use it just on top of my cheeks after blush and bronzer, and then a tiny bit down my nose. Gives a lovely glow no chunky glitter and with a bronzer its a really natural summer glow. Only thing I have with it is the texture of it means it breaks up as soon as you swirl a brush around in it, so you have to be a bit careful of fallout on carpets/clothes. Thats the only thing though, and for the price i can definately live with that! Ive used it everyday since i got it and love it, if i dont have the money for nars albatross by the time this gets used up il defo repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2010 9:37:00 PM More reviews by leeli86

This is not a blush it's a highlighter and it's a pretty sweet dupe for NARS albatross! This looks whitish-very pale yellow in the pan but gives a gorgeous subtle pale golden glow when on. I love to apply it with an angled brush to the tops of my cheek bones and it does crazy things for bone structure. The price is right ($3.00), the packaging is compact and sleek, and I have the feeling it's going to last a very very long time. Only complaiant I have is that it's very powdery. it doesn't look powdery or chalky on my face, but I think the product is so soft that after you dip a brush in there the top layer just kind of crumbles. Needless to say every time I open it it's not fully pressed and kind of messy. However, for the price and the quality that's something I'm willing to put up with!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2010 5:04:00 PM More reviews by AEALL

I hate to be the bearer of bad news... but this product is awful. It is so chalky and when I tried to apply with a brush the product went all over my counter rather than on my skin. Literally, there is NO evidence of product on my skin. I did swatch with my finger, and the payoff was slightly better, but after a couple minutes I was left with nothing but big flecks of glitter. I wanted a nice high light, not a disco-ball effect. It might be cheap to begin with, but you're better off saving your money for something better!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2010 1:13:00 AM More reviews by BellaGlam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this blush, well it's a highlight but you get it under the blush section of the website.

This has been my go to highlight since I got it, it's so pretty applied to the cheekbone as a highlight over almost any blush or even bronzer, the gold tones in it really make your skin look warm and glowing.

I will for sure be ordering a backup of this! & I HIGHLY recommend!