Rimmel Stay Glossy (All Shades)

3.9

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This gloss is great! I don't know what color I have (its printed on a sticker that comes off with the plastic wrap). However, I have one of the warmer nude colors. It glides on nicely and is not sticky. I drink water all day so mine doesnt last 6 hours as the bottle says though. I will still buy it again!

on 9/28/2012 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this lipgloss!! Its the best.. i got this as a gift one time and i fell in love i have almost every shade (exept the really nasty black one! haha)
* first it smells good
* second its bottle is sorta cute
*third its not sticky
* and lastly it really does stay on for at least 4 hours
* and it has a wife variety of colors!

i love this product!

on 9/25/2012 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like these glosses. They are super shiny and moisturizing without being too slick, they don't migrate and pool, and they fade without getting sticky and leaving a ring in the inner corners of my lips. The price is also great, $4.99 where I live. I took off one lippie because the pigmentation isn't that good. These do look nice worn over lipstick, but I prefer to wear them alone. I will repurchase, and who knows, Rimmel may upgrade the pigmentation one day.

on 9/24/2012 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I do not like this product...Its got the most horrible smell, like gasoline in a way. BLEECH! Hardly any color goes on lips but at least it does not dry them out. Thats the only upside.

on 9/19/2012 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I got this in the color "all day seduction", a coral red with gold shimmer. Overall it's a pretty solid gloss. Comfortable wear, great shine, and reasonable wear time.
The wear time is definitely not the claimed 6 hours and the gloss is not super pigmented. It also has a scent and a hint of a taste, but nothing really noticeable.
I really like the packaging. There's a stopper, and with the paddle-shaped sponge applicator, it pulls out the just the perfect amount of product each time for me (YMMV).

on 9/7/2012 1:46:00 PM

I got the gold colored one. It's nice but there isn't much color to it. This is an awesome gloss to put over a light nude or pink color because it gives a golden tint. I would buy it again for sure.

on 9/6/2012 12:32:00 PM

I give a solid "meh" to this product. It's not great, but it's not terrible. I would say this for most of Rimmel's line, save their mascara, which is terrific.
This gloss isn't awful, but not awesome either. It's kind of runny, doesn't last, but it smells okay, and applies decently.

This is my favorite drugstore lipgloss. I prefer it to Revlon Colorbust + Super Lustrous lip glosses.

I have a tendency to be irritated or experience drying from lip glosses and balms and I have neither of these issues with the shades I have tried so far from the Stay Glossy line. This is one of the few lip glosses that I can wear without a moisturizing lip balm underneath.

I will say that these are not particularly pigmented, but I find they do wear better than most lip glosses and they fade evenly without that dreaded ring of sparkle or pigment on the edge of your lips. They're not too sticky either, more of a thin, waxy, slightly emollient texture.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this lip gloss, it looks gorgeous in the sun. It clearly doesn't last 6 hours, maybe 30 mins to 1 hr. I still love it, even though it has a weird smell.

on 8/12/2012 4:25:00 PM

I know many rave about Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss as the best at the drugstore. I prefer Stay Glossy to Revlon's. I will warn you: Rimmel's claim that this gloss will wear for 6 hours is false. If you are lucky, you might still feel it 3 hours later, max. The product feels fairly creamy on the lips as opposed to sticky and tacky. I like the fact that it's not too thin or thick. Color selection is impressive. They even have a black, goth shade. I am partial to "Stay Rosey", a light to medium pink. For the money, you can't beat this line at the drugstore for a reliable, non-sticky gloss.

Recommended for Medium Skin