October 21, 2014 | 866 users online

Mascara - Hard Candy - 1,000 Lashes Fiberized Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2010 9:24:00 PM More reviews by DaisysBeautyLessons

Pros: It makes your lashes sooo full and thick!! I loved it.

Cons: As all lashes are different people may not find this but I'd of preferred it to me a bit more lenghtening.....

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2010 6:46:00 PM More reviews by ANZology

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm going to review the product on the primer and purple color alone, because my local Wally World fails really hard at keeping anything that sells well in stock. So excuse this for being a bit unfair. If I ever get my hands on any other colors I will come back and make an edit.

First of all, you need the primer. It helps the colors show up. Second, almost no mascara on the planet is going to make your lashes completely and visibly purple. That's why there are fake lashes. Is the color there? Yes. If you're in sunlight it shows up quite well. If you're like me and have dark lashes, the color probably won't show up all over your lashes, but around the tips, covering half of the lash length. And I don't mean that like it's from clumping.

Like another reviewer said, it's best to apply the primer and mascara while looking down into a mirror. The mascara is fairly buildable, so don't try to play beat the clock by applying it as fast as you can. The primer does work with some other mascara brands, but it's no guarantee. You just have to try it to see what works and what doesn't.

This mascara is easily washed off. Heck you can even gently pull it off (although I don't recommend doing that) and you can see how the formula formed little tubes around each lash. But it's still best to wash it off with make-up remover or EVOO. I'm happy to say it doesn't smear all over my face leaving me looking like a sad panda. The mascara is worth a try. I'd go for the black first just to see if you like the formula. If so, grab a colored one.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/9/2010 12:53:00 AM More reviews by harpiequeen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My only wish is that i could rate this crap in negative integers. it. is. awful. well, the divine purple is, anyway.

lush green is a bright crayon-y green that actually shows up on lashes and offers decent coverage. not so with divine purple, which won't come off the wand onto your lashes, doesn't really show up and is largely a waste of time and money. i'm returning the purple tomorrow but will be keeping the green.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2010 3:37:00 PM More reviews by hillysparklez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't know why in the world this has so many bad reviews! At first, the brush looked like the mascara was clumpy, until I realized it was just the fibers in it! It's extremely volumizing, lengthening, and it doesn't clump at all! The packaging ROCKS, too ;-)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2010 6:40:00 PM More reviews by penguin102010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

At first,when I opened the tube,i tought:What the....is that?
The first application didn't impress me.After a few times i started to like this stuff! Not bad at all and makes nice lush teal lashes! It takes a few applications to get used to the fibre thing but it is a very good mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2010 2:36:00 PM More reviews by jennasawy012

I love this product. However, it takes a few coats to build it up to where I want. I use Hard Candy Ginornous Lash Volumizing mascara( also amazing) in carbon black to build the volume and this to add the length. For the price you cant beat it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2010 1:27:00 AM More reviews by xcourtney3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually really like the packaging for this mascara. I purchased the purple. Unfortunately, I can't really get this to work for me. Maybe I'm not applying it correctly, or maybe I got a bad batch. Either way, it's extremely difficult to for me to even get any color on my lashes. So, I didn't get far enough to see it's possible other faults.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2010 9:42:00 PM More reviews by ATbravesBabex3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This can be the best mascara you've ever tried...if you apply it right. The trick to not having the fibers fall into your eyes is to look DOWN into a hand mirror. If you apply this like a regular mascara, it won't impress you. I do small, fast flutters on the very tips of my lashes, paying extra attention to the outer corners and WOW does this stuff deliver. After I do both eyes with this, I kind of seal the fibers on there (not neccessary, but I like the extra drama) with a regular mascara. Do this and I promise you will have the longest, flirtiest, prettiest lashes of your life.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2010 6:17:00 PM More reviews by blackinese03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this product in the green, blue, pink, and purple. I bought it because I wanted to try a colored mascara. All the problems you guys have had I have not experienced at all. The color shows up very well on my lashes. I have black lashes. The fibers have not fallen off in to my eyes at all. My lashes appear to be longer as well. I have very short lashes and this is working for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by lilxjekka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Don't know about the problem with the fibers, other than i didn't notice very much thickening or lengthening. Dries very quickly, can't really even tell it's on my eyes. No drama here, as has been said. Thanks for another trip to the walmart returns counter, hard candy. :P