April 20, 2014 | 1769 users online

Mascara - Hard Candy - 1,000 Lashes Fiberized Mascara

rated 1 of 5 on 10/9/2010 12:53:00 AM More reviews by harpiequeen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My only wish is that i could rate this crap in negative integers. it. is. awful. well, the divine purple is, anyway.

lush green is a bright crayon-y green that actually shows up on lashes and offers decent coverage. not so with divine purple, which won't come off the wand onto your lashes, doesn't really show up and is largely a waste of time and money. i'm returning the purple tomorrow but will be keeping the green.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2010 3:37:00 PM More reviews by hillysparklez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I don't know why in the world this has so many bad reviews! At first, the brush looked like the mascara was clumpy, until I realized it was just the fibers in it! It's extremely volumizing, lengthening, and it doesn't clump at all! The packaging ROCKS, too ;-)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2010 6:40:00 PM More reviews by penguin102010

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

At first,when I opened the tube,i tought:What the....is that?
The first application didn't impress me.After a few times i started to like this stuff! Not bad at all and makes nice lush teal lashes! It takes a few applications to get used to the fibre thing but it is a very good mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2010 2:36:00 PM More reviews by jennasawy012

I love this product. However, it takes a few coats to build it up to where I want. I use Hard Candy Ginornous Lash Volumizing mascara( also amazing) in carbon black to build the volume and this to add the length. For the price you cant beat it.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/14/2010 1:27:00 AM More reviews by xcourtney3

I actually really like the packaging for this mascara. I purchased the purple. Unfortunately, I can't really get this to work for me. Maybe I'm not applying it correctly, or maybe I got a bad batch. Either way, it's extremely difficult to for me to even get any color on my lashes. So, I didn't get far enough to see it's possible other faults.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2010 9:42:00 PM More reviews by ATbravesBabex3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This can be the best mascara you've ever tried...if you apply it right. The trick to not having the fibers fall into your eyes is to look DOWN into a hand mirror. If you apply this like a regular mascara, it won't impress you. I do small, fast flutters on the very tips of my lashes, paying extra attention to the outer corners and WOW does this stuff deliver. After I do both eyes with this, I kind of seal the fibers on there (not neccessary, but I like the extra drama) with a regular mascara. Do this and I promise you will have the longest, flirtiest, prettiest lashes of your life.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/4/2010 6:17:00 PM More reviews by blackinese03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this product in the green, blue, pink, and purple. I bought it because I wanted to try a colored mascara. All the problems you guys have had I have not experienced at all. The color shows up very well on my lashes. I have black lashes. The fibers have not fallen off in to my eyes at all. My lashes appear to be longer as well. I have very short lashes and this is working for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2010 7:45:00 PM More reviews by lilxjekka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Don't know about the problem with the fibers, other than i didn't notice very much thickening or lengthening. Dries very quickly, can't really even tell it's on my eyes. No drama here, as has been said. Thanks for another trip to the walmart returns counter, hard candy. :P

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2010 5:43:00 PM More reviews by benfoldsfivealive

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't understand all the harsh reviews for this. I really, really like this mascara. The fibers can be an absolute pain, yes, but they do what they claim. I decided to make sure and use this more than a few times before I wrote a review so I could make sure I wasn't somehow biased, and I definitely wore this in all sorts of situations, including unbearably HOT, sweat-inducing weather. It held up nicely. The problems I've run into are: If you touch your eye at all, fibers will fall on your face. I haven't had any in my eye yet, but I have seen them on my cheeks and my eyelids. Also, this dries very quickly, so you have to work fast. You definitely have to work with it, so work in quick, sweeping motions at the tips of your lashes to get the fibers to cling on and lengthen. I've taken to applying my regular sephora mascara and then adding this on afterwards. Like I said before, I enjoy this mascara. It's $7! Give it a try! At the very least, it's fun to play with.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/19/2010 1:53:00 PM More reviews by lisaeberling

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This was horrible the fibers literaly fall into your eyes and are painful! I would go as far as to say it is harmful to your eyes.