Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

3.9

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Aqua (Water), SD-Alcohol 39-C, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Isononyl Isononanoate Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Sodium Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate PVP, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Methyl jkDiisopropyl Propionamide, Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate, PPG-3 Benzyl Ether Myristate, Glucdonolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Glycereth-5 Lactate, Methyl Methacrylate Cross Polymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance. hh

I think this product is amazing!! My makup stays in place all day which is a tricky task for me usually. I use the setting spray everyday to keep my makeup on and looking fresher for longer. It's amazing for when you have those girls nights out and it's sweaty in the clubs to make sure you don't look like a hot mess!! I would highly recommend the product for anyone really, as it helps with not having to waste time touching up and fixing your makeup so much. The only downside for me is the price and sometimes availability. As when I first starting buying the spray it wasn't to bad but now it's £21 a bottle which can be steep for some people. Also, the availbilty can be frustrating as if place sell out and they don't get it in for a while. This is why I tend to buy at least 4 at a time so I can be stocked for a few months just so I know I won't run out .

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have very oily skin. I use Revlon Colorstay foundation, and even though I should, I don't use a setting powder anymore. They make my make-up look extremely cakey, and within half an hour, I'm shiny. Therefore, in the hope to stop my make-up from sliding off my face, I bought this.

Even though the instructions don't explicitly say to use it AFTER applying make-up, it seems to be the unwritten rule. I tried this, and it did nothing. A waste of product. It can't stick my make-up to my skin, because my make-up is in the way of my skin, if that makes any sense at all?

Then, I decided to use it as a kind of primer, applied about 5 minutes after applying moisturiser, and a couple of minutes before applying foundation.

This has been my saviour!! It allows, not only my foundation to adhere, but also prevents oil from coming through!! My make-up stays in place for hours, with very little shine. It also gives my foundation a really nice natural satin-matte finish, as oppose to the very cakey look powder can create, and sticky finish the foundation looks when on its own.

However, if I apply too much, it makes my foundation quite difficult to blend. Further evidence that it really makes my make-up stick!

I had thought about buying the De-Slick version, as it's purpose is oil control, but I am so happy with what the All-Nighter provides. I'm also afraid that it will sook up too much of the oils and make me dry and cakey, like what happens when I spray too much of the All-Nighter.

For the price, I really do think it's worth it, because oily skin is the bane of my life.

A definite repurchase when I run out, which won't be for a while, because with this, less is more.

I wish this spray worked for me like it seems to be for the rest of the world! I'm so confused. For 30 some dollars it feels like i got water in a spray bottle. Not the magic liquid others claim keeps their faces from melting off. It's a real bummer because i would love for my makeup to stay put all day! Looking like a pot of fried chicken grease is the opposite of fun. I think i'll purchase the de slick one though because i really don't want to give up!!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

Makeup on my oily t-zone and eyes stays put. I have used this on myself and on my daughters before their dance recitals. Works like a dream. It did not irritate my skin or their young skin. Everything stays where it belongs and looks fresh. Great product.

THIS PRODUCT IS MY HOLY GRAIL!

I have literally sweated, gotten caught outside in the rain, worked out, and slept with this spray on my face and my makeup doesn't budge. No exaggeration. It is truly amazing and worth the money since a little goes a long way and seems to last forever.

Tip: If I know i'm going to be out for an extended period of time or have somewhere special to go, I spray a few spritz of this over my primer (before I apply my makeup) and let it dry, then again when i am done Applying all of it. Perfect trick for makeup that doesn't budge!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Other

Such good stuff. Really makes a difference to the staying power of my makeup and doesn't make my foundation patchy or anything. Love and will continue to repurchase!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I tried E.l.f setting spray and I felt like I sprayed water on my face. This stuff is amazing! It really holds everything in place. I live in Florida and we have crazy humidity and it does its job! I would use this if you have oily skin over the de-slick one by the way. If you're worried about pricing just get the travel size one near the counter at Ulta!

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Ive repurchased this before and will forever , amazing when you use to much powder spritz this on and it makes everything perfect

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Greatest primer ever! Literally sets face perfectly in place, no stiffness or hardening of product. Leaves face with dewy glow, natural.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wasn't sure about this stuff, until I used up the travel-size bottle and had to decide on getting a full-size...and I did, because it's awesome! I know it's a bit of a gimmicky product, but I really do think my makeup looks better longer with it. I agree with other reviewers that it doesn't provide much oil control, but it makes any kind of powder foundation look amazing...a bit more natural and not so dry. I use ColorStay powder as my base on good skin days, and if I don't use the UD spray, it looks too dry and powdery...but a few spritzes of All-Nighter and voila, so much better! It doesn't cause breakouts or make my skin feel tight as other reviewers have noted, but my skin is not prone to dryness. The spray bottle is convenient and the travel size is great too (with 2 caps for security!). I will continue to repurchase. (Hint: the full size is a MUCH better deal at $7.50/oz vs. $14/oz!)

$30 for a 4 oz (full size) spray bottle at Sephora.com [travel size is 1 oz for $14]

Popular Primer/ Correctors