July 26, 2014 | 1919 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Urban Decay - All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 6:29:00 PM More reviews by mzdrl

I think I've finally found my HG product to keep the oilies at bay. I have combination/oily skin and this spray keeps my makeup intact the entire day with NO touch ups. Geez...why am I just getting this spray! I needed this in the Dominican on my honeymoon! Nonetheless, I'll be prepared from here on out! Do yourself a favor and get this spray...it REALLY works!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2013 10:42:00 AM More reviews by mandiluk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this from a sephora VIB set and was super excited to try it. I followed the instructions and sprayed it after applying makeup. Sad to find out that it didn't really work to keep my makeup on all day. I tried using it before and after makeup, and it still didn't work. Luckily I had a sample of the de-slick as well, because that def kept my makeup together.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2013 7:18:00 AM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I found this up by the register at the tiny Sephora in my local JCPenney. I've heard so many things and decided to take a try at it (the 1oz size for $14).
To start off. I have tried so many primers, finishing powders, and even the E.L.F setting spray. Primers & the E.L.F setting spray always break me out in acne. The setting powders are best but sometimes I don't like how cakey my make-up can end up looking.
Over all this is a decent product. I spray it after my skincare but before my make-up. It helps my make-up not end up so matte and cakey. Other than that I'm not sure it's truly extending the wear of my make-up. I've heard of people spraying this after their make-up but that causes my make-up to get cakey.
I do have to say if you're oily maybe try spraying before your make-up and after.

I'm not quite sure I'd buy this again. Maybe for a special event but not for everyday wear.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by magda12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Makes My Blush Stay Put :)

So cheapskate little me finally updated my makeup collection not long ago and as part of my little overhaul, I finally splurged on the very lovely Nars blush in Orgasm (sooo pretty!)

Imagine my dismay when I started noticing the blush would barely last past lunchtime! Since I put my finishing powder before my blush in order to not diffuse the color, it just wasn't staying put. I had heard of this setting spray and clutching my wallet tight, I gave in and purchased it. And I'm glad I did. :D My cheeks now retain their Orgasm-y color till the bitter end (end of work day) and even after Zumba class at the gym! Worth every penny! :D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/1/2013 10:43:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was using another setting spray for years! I ran out and decided to try this instead of repurchasing my other one. Now I don't think I will be going back to my old one because I am absolutely in loove this product! I give it a good 2-3 sprays after all makeup has been applied and it lasts all day/night. No oily face, no touching up...for hours it looks like I just applied my makeup. I use this personally and on clients (I'm an MUA) - brides come back asking me what setting spray I used because their makeup lasted all night. It dries fast too so you can just spray it and go. Its great for all skin types so its a must have in my makeup kit (especially for weddings).

I don't love is the scent - it is not pleasant (like fruity or floral). And the matte bottle gets dirty really fast because makeup just clings to it. It may be a bit pricey for some people but to me its totally worth the money for what you're getting.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/29/2013 8:52:00 PM More reviews by alexandrascar

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like the way it controls my oil (I'm not talking about de slick because that did squat). However, I didn't notice that it really did much for the longevity of my makeup. I noticed it left it on just as long as it would without it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2013 10:33:00 AM More reviews by Sjez

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's so nice to find a product that actually works! I learned about UD All Nighter from a friend who used it when she was a bridesmaid at a wedding. I always have trouble with my blush and concealer disappearing by mid-afternoon so I bought a small bottle of this to try. It worked so well that now it's a part of my daily makeup routine. All Nighter preserves my blush and foundation, eliminates the need for primer, and takes away any powderiness on my face. People say it's a little expensive, but the first $30 full size bottle I bought lasted me a year! I just purchased my second full size bottle. I haven't used Skindinavia, Fix+, or any of the other setting sprays, so I have nothing to compare this to, but hey, if it ain't broke...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2013 1:56:00 PM More reviews by s70princess

I have only tried this one and the De-Slick setting spray from Urban Decay and I have to say that I much prefer All-Nighter. Eventhough De-Slick is supposed to help control oil, I find All-Nighter much more effective at increasing the lasting power of my makeup and keeping it looking fresh. In fact, my skin greases up really fast when I spray on De-Slick -- go figure! I have combination skin and I still have to blot after 5 or 6 hours after using All-Nighter, but that's a significant improvement to about 2 hours if I hadn't used All-NIghter. I haven't tried any of the Skindanavia sprays yet so I can't compare All-Nighter to any of those, but I can definitely say All-Nighter is quite effective and a good one to try.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by B3AUTyxEX0TiC

I've been contemplating on whether I should buy this or not for the longest time because after buying MAC Fix+ after all the hype, it did not work well for me and I was hesitant on whether any of these setting sprays would actually work for me. I finally gave in after being sick of having to apply my making during the day. This has been a huge surprise because it is surprisingly a really good product and my makeup actually stays! I honestly don't remember the last time I reapplied my makeup again since using this because it saves me a lot of trouble and time. The only problem I have is that (as silly as this sounds) this doesn't really work well for me under gloomy weather; my makeup looks dewey when it rains.
$30 for this is a fairly huge investment but a good investment if you deal with makeup rubbing off during the day.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 11:04:00 PM More reviews by Kikigurl7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this product! Feel great on my face, doesn't break me out, gives my make-up an awesome look, and helps it last so much longer. I used to have to re-apply some make-up half ay through the work day but when I started using this I didn't have to do that any more.