October 24, 2014 | 1723 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Signature Real Complete B.B. Cream SPF 25 PA++

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 12/10/2012 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Sileny

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this in a free mini set from Missha when I made my first purchase and I was excited to get this since it's marketed for sensitive skin. It's by far the worst product I've used for my skin, other than Revlon's colorstay foundation. This caused me to breakout something sinister all over my face. It's shocking how many postules formed on my cheeks and forehead. I normally don't have major issues with foundations breaking out my skin, since I am meticulous in my makeup removal regiment, but this was completely out of the ordinary. I ended up tossing it. If you are acne prone, do stay away from this product! There are far better bb creams out there like Holika Holika and Skin79.

#21 was a tad dark (I'm NC10/15) and had a runny consistency, but that didn't bother me. Coverage was medium, but on oily skin it felt uncomfortable; it made it even oilier.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2012 10:45:00 AM More reviews by sassysaturdays

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I love the colour (no.21 for a fairer skin tone) and consistency of this product. It provides a medium coverage which is exactly what I want. Nothing too over the top and heavy but not too light that makes it pointless.
BUT!!!!! I suspect that this BB cream has caused me to break out slightly. Strangely enough I continued using it, hoping that it was just a short term break out due to stress or crazy hormones. But after half a year of using it daily, I do think that this BB cream is not really suitable for me. Which is sad. Because I have another full bottle of it!
Having said that the MISSHA signature real complete BB cream could be responsible for my break out, I think that it is highly probably that any BB cream that provides this level of coverage would clog your pores and not be entirely good for your skin. Hence, I am going on a BB cream fast for a while and try to avoid it or use it when I absolutely must (like on a date or night out).
So I would recommend that you try it for a few weeks and if you dont get a break out, it is possibly a great BB cream for you.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by microems

I really, really wanted to like this BB cream! The packaging is so-so. Since the consistency is very thin, it leaks out once you open the cap. It's a pretty good match for my skin tone because the BB cream is very yellow (I have it in shade natural yellow beige, I am an NC35 in MAC). It has a nice, natural finish (not dewy, not matte). Your skin really looks bright when wearing this BB cream.

What I don't like about it? It makes my very oily skin even oilier, even topped with setting powder. But what I really hate about this product is that it broke me out so badly. I do not recommend this product for people with acne-prone skin.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 11/22/2012 9:28:00 AM More reviews by LizzieVu

I have used quite a bit of BB Cream but this one is on my top list! First is the color, Missha is the only company that makes BB Cream in darker shades. I'm not exactly tanned but since most BB Cream are really really fair, I always have to mix with darker foundation before using. But Missha shade 23 fits perfectly for me and has that yellow undertone that makes it looks really natural on my skin. The coverage is really good too, I used to use this as a concealer for my acne and with a little bit u can cover a whole face. It feels very light and not cakey at all. I have lots of acne and this does not break me out, so that's the huge plus. The only minus point is the oil control, to be fair, if you have normal/combination skin, I think the oil control of this BB cream is good enough for you. But I'm super oily, so my face does get oily after few hours, that is I have already put powder on top. Still, it deserves the place of one of the most popular BB cream in the market. Highly recommended for 1st time users of BB cream!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2012 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Mayjunejuly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This bb cream is awesome! The color matchs my skin very well and easy-blending. It moisturize my skin during the whole autumn. Especially, when the heater is on, my skin gets dehydrated all the time. Also, I tried it on in summer but my skin breaks out. Now, the winter is coming, I am looking forward to try another bb cream, skin79 gold label.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by Malesita87

Loved it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2012 5:30:00 AM More reviews by hikari001

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Second BB cream I've tried and so far so good. Doesn't break me out and #23 matches my NC20-25 skin tone nicely. Just like other reviewers have mentioned,it leaves a grey cast upon application but oxidizes after a few minutes to match my skin tone. It's very easy to blend because of its runny texture and so it doesn't accentuate my dry skins. It feels lightweight too on my skin. I bought into the BB cream hype so that I could skip all those steps of putting a moisturizer, sunscreen and foundation. This Missha Signature BB cream certainly made that possible. The only cons I have against this is its oil control. I get oily very quickly and this probably delay it for an hour or so. In 8.5 hours of work, I have to blot about 4 times a day and usually by the 7th hour, the BB cream has started to melt even tho I stay in the office all day. I will buy again but this will not stop me from venturing to other bb creams.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2012 3:09:00 AM More reviews by Aishteru85

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

For reference I am around NC35-NC40, I wear NC35 in MAC PLW, 320+330 in Revlon Whipped, 310+330 in Rev CS, 7.0 in UD Naked Skin (a tad too dark actually),W5 in L'oreal Healthy Lumi...-I have acne prone/very oily skin and I live in tropical climate with moderate acne hyperpigmentation...

Shade: I got this in Shade No. 23, upon application, it had quite a greyish cast on me, and i dont find that upon application it has yellow undertone at all, in fact it leans grey than yellow..after oxidation(10 minutes after application) it is still a shade lighter than my skin tone but by then the grey cast has gone, but i was able to make it work by layering a darker powder on top. I feel that this would suit nc25-nc30 a lot better, nc 35-nc40 can get away with it if you layer a darker powder on top or bronzer...skin darker than nc40, might not be able to pull this off...

Texture: It has a rather runny texture than most other bb creams I have tried. But though runny it still has a body too it, like ice cream when partially melted. It spreads beautifully, blends very well and doesnt dry too quickly. In fact it feels rather hydrating and luxurious without being oily. It feels quite lightweight and airy on your face.

Coverage: I feel this gives a good medium coverage and truly buildable, i feel that bcuz of the runny texture, it allows for better layering without being cakey. I was able to build it to get full coverage after 2-3 layers on areas where i have extra hyperpigmentations.

Finish: It gives a flawfless dewy finish and makes your skin look air brush and natural..yes even after layering..this gives a dewy, luminous finish and very airy and lightweight and natural...i love the finish

Wear: I am most certainly surprised by the wear, I wear this alone, without the aid of any primers or moisturizers, with a little dusting of powder on top just to get the color to match, and it lasted on me for 12 hours. Mind you, an average day for me involves some minor running around, facing the tropical heat outside, sweating and not just sitting in my air-conditioned office. Amazing wear time for a bbcream, perhaps the best wear i have been able to get out of a bb cream considering my extremely oily face and the tropical heat that i battle daily...supremely amazzzzzzinnngggg wear time. I do get oily by midday, dont get me wrong, i still have to blot at least 3-4 times a day, but the fact that by the time i got home, the bb cream is still there with slight patchiness on my oily skin, for me its a miracle..it also does not emphasize any flakies i have which is great.

Reaction: I have not experienced any breakouts from this and my face doesnt get itchy after application, in fact after 3 weeks of testing, i feel that my skin has improved slightly..my skin is getting slightly softer to the touch too.

Packaging: it comes in a squeeze tube but with a pump, very hygienic and the price is not too bad, i managed to get this from a reliable korean e-bay seller for USD20.00...with free shipping...

Bottomline, if you have dry/combi/normal/oily skin regardless, give this a try..a truly amazaing poduct...i wasnt a fan of bb creams before, but after this one,i'm a total convert. YAY, amazing quality product!!

9 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have both BB Creams by this brand and for me I love them both but this one I like the coverage and feel much better. I'm pale NW-20 in the summer probably a 15 now and I find shade 13 matches me quite well i have this shade in both creams. For me being super pale I like this one because it evens out my skin tone and matches my neck really well. No two tone look;)

What I love
Really nice creamy more watery but still nice consistency.
The evening out of hyperpigmentation. Missha really delivers on evening out your skin.
It hasn't made me break out at all.
I found i didn't need powder till about 5 hours after application which is really awesome.
I use a powder to set but over all it gives very good oil control and my t-zone is very oily but my skin seemed to like this.

The colors match my skin tone better than the red missha. They seem to have a more a fleshy tone. Basically it matches better in my opinion because they just seem to be more american skin toned basically there is no grey which is great.
It has wrinkle and moisture care too.

It is also great for sensitive skin and my skin is so sensitive being a Retin user.

Cons~
I'm not digging the pump model I do like the tube better but will order the bigger size because I use this BB Cream all the time now.

One of the more pricey but I see the price going down I think because it is so popular. I'm talking about E-Bay and Amazon not the Missha site which is more pricy.

I do and will be recommending this BB cream a lot it is doing wonders for my skin and I will repurchase because I'm very satisfied.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2012 1:56:00 PM More reviews by bumped

I have several 1mL samples of these, so I can't really judge the packaging quality or the price. :)

Pros - smoothing, spf, little goes a long way
Cons - color match (and therefore coverage), minor breakouts

The BEST thing about this stuff is the smoothing effect from the silicones. It's like someone used a soft focus instagram filter on me except it's REAL LIFE.

The worst thing is that it causes little break outs on my face. :( They aren't full-on pimples, but they are bumps, and my skin is usually clear so that's a bummer.

I got this in #23. I'm a suntanned NC30+ Asian. #23 is cooler than my tanned skin, but it's a REALLY good match for my winter skin (which my mom describes as 'ashy'...so Idk how I feel about that). That said, a little goes a long way, so I just mix it with a good amount of my moisturizer. That way it doesn't affect my skintone, but still has the smoothing effect. The bummer about that is if you have blemishes, then it won't cover them. :P

Anyway, I REALLY like the product, but I don't get the hype. It's supposed to do all of these things like make your skin better and conceal and soften and blah blah blah, but for me, the only benefit is the smoothing of the silicones. While definitely awesome, not novel.

HOWEVER, because it causes my skin to break out, I will not be re-buying it. My skin is relatively clear to begin with so it's not worth it.