April 19, 2014 | 1811 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Creamy Formula

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2004 2:14:00 PM More reviews by lsizzle

I received this product for free, so I have no idea how much is costs. I can tell you, though, that on the off-chance that I ever run out of this enormous tub, I would definitely buy this product again.

Unbeatable at treating and protecting dry hands. Great for smoothing heels and feet (Tip: beware using this product if you intend to go barefoot in leather shoes. You will sleep and slide those greased-up feet all over the place-- impossible to walk).

Here's my favorite use for this product, though-- it is the absolute BEST cure for chapped lips I have *ever* tried. I've had chronic chapped lips my entire life, and this is the first product to successfully heal, protect, and ultimately conquer my dry lips. I keep a tiny bit in an empty film canister and carry it in my purse. It tastes like crap-- don't lick your lips-- but works like a charm.

Happy greasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2004 7:54:00 PM More reviews by luciannah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I can't tell you how much I love this! I've been using AHA's and Retin-A for over a year now and my face is constantly dry, irritated, red, etc. I put some of this on my face every other night and it has calmed my skin down. MUCH less redness and my skin is back to glowing. I've kept up with this routine for about 2 weeks and so many people have commented on how much better my skin looks. THIS IS NON-COMEDOGENIC!!! I haven't broken out once and my skin is looking clearer. Apparently Vaseline is the skin-care secret of many older ladies who have fabulous skin. I will DEFINITELY repurchase. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2004 3:43:00 PM More reviews by nonik

Healed my cracked, rough, dry skin in few days!! A bit greasy but it's still a winner. A keeper for winter time!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2004 5:38:00 PM More reviews by onitacy

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

My skin has been cracking on my face from Retin A Micro. My dermatologist recommended this because its non-comeodegenic. Not one breakout yet, and I tend to get cystic acne around my period. I use this now as day and night moisturizer in winter, and will probably keep it for night during spring/summer. AND, it leaves your skin SOOOO SOFT!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2004 11:03:00 PM More reviews by angelabella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Made my rough dry heels as soft as a baby's.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2004 7:04:00 PM More reviews by nydiahernandez

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used this stuff on my 6 year old daughter who had a rough, dry, darkened patch on her lower back (waist length) and sure enough when I used it, in a couple of days it was GONE, yes, the roughness, the dryness, and the discoloration as well. I now use it on the dry spots on 'my' body; it works. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2004 2:22:00 PM More reviews by Carrie4970

I love this product. I use this on my feet on my legs. I use this on my kids. This does not burn or feel greasy!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2004 7:12:00 PM More reviews by adelgado

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very emollient; excellent for dry skin, especially as a night time moisturizer. The tube seems to empty quickly; I think a tub would be better (or a bigger tube!).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2004 12:27:00 AM More reviews by apabbott

This is definitely one of the best products that I have purchased for my skin. During the winter months this year I have noticed that my skin has been unusually dry, almost to the point of being painful, and I have had no luck with other moisturizers.

I wouldn't call this a lotion, it is more of a thick, pastey cream and can seem a little greasey when first applied. Therefore, this isn't something I usually use on my entire body but on the especially dry areas of my skin, such as knees, elbows, heels, and cuticles. I even have started using it on my lips and this works better than any chapstick or lip balm that I have tried.

This stuff does take a few minutes to soak in but it provides immediate relief upon contact, leaving itchy, dry skin feeling immediately soothed. You will notice a difference right away and after a few days will be shocked at the difference in your skin. I really have seen a tremendous difference in my cuticles and nails since using this product.

This moisturizer is completely unscented, is great for sensitive skin, and is dirt cheap and easy to find. It is definitely worth trying.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/16/2004 11:57:00 PM More reviews by letjin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best remedy for dry skin! The cream works wonders on elbows,nees,and heels. I also tried Walmart's version and it works as good. A must have! continued >>