Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Blusher - Heather Silk

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Phenoxyethanol, Lanolin Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben. May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Bismuth Oxychloride/CI 77163, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Red 28 Lake/CI 45410, Orange 5 Lake/CI 45370, Carmine/CI 75470, Red 6 Lake/CI 15850.

on 7/13/2011 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I wasn't really in the market for another blush, but I came across this one the other day and decided to pick it up. I'm so glad I did, as it's quickly become one of my very favorites! I absolutely love the color on me. (I'm very fair, kind of pinky-neutral) It's a lovely rosey pink. The formula is lovely, very soft and almost buttery, like the color icon shadows. You don't need to use much and it blends very nicely, leaving a very natural but pretty glow. I love it and would definitely buy again, if I ever used it up. You get a big amount for a great price! Very much worth it!

on 5/28/2011 4:56:00 PM

This HG material. By far, one of the best blushes out there. W'n'W, you've come a looong way!! It is a beautiful pink kind of mauvey color. You dont need alot bcs like all the color icon line, a little goes a long way. Great color payoff, lasts all day. Packaging and brush are ehh but who cares. This baby really delivers. I use mine with my beautblender and the results are spectacular. Def recommended and def buy again.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

BEST BLUSH I HAVE EVER USED! I actually bought it for about $2.99 and I must say, this is SO good! There is seriously no point in buying high end blushes when you could get this one. I wasn't sure I'd like the color on my cheeks but it looks so nice! I only have to tap my brush in it 3 times for each cheek. It comes out pretty strong! Definitely consider buying this blush!

on 5/14/2011 10:22:00 AM

Very pretty colour. It's very, very pigmented, so I have to be super careful not to overdo it, because it's easy to do. Just a tiny bit on each cheek and lots of blending, and I have a very healthy glow. This product is great!

first of all this has a ton of product and its very pigmented. its right up there with my nars blushes. its very easy for me to over do this so i use a 187 brush (duo fiber brush) and it gives me a soft even pop of pink color. the brush it comes with is slightly angled and sits below the product, i would only consider this for touchups but it lasts all day so theirs no need to. rather than adding the brush i would like it to be full on product. i got this for only 2.99$ at winco and im so glad i took a chance on it without checking up on it here. their color icon stuff is amazing <3

on 5/1/2011 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a lovely dark pinkish/plummy blush that I had looked over until reading reviews on here. I love WnW blushes but for some reason I never picked up this one for I thought it would be too much for my NC20 complexion. When I first tried it with a regular blush brush, it was way brighter than I wanted so I quit using it for awhile. I finally picked up a stipping brush and tried it today....*love*! It gives me a healthy flushed glow, gorgeous and only $3. HE quality.

on 4/6/2011 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Hands down best matte blush! Nc 45 here and it shows up perfectly on my cheeks. It gives me a nice downplayed pink glow. Its soft and light. I love it and you don't need a lot either!

These blushes are great! There are super pigmented, so you only need a little bit! They last a LONG time. The only con is that they take a while to blend them out. It might just be the one I have or the color. I have the color Mellow Wine. I want to try Heather Silk, but they didn't have it at the time.

on 3/16/2011 6:25:00 PM

This is so beautiful! And so pigmented! :) The texture is nice and soft and it blends like a dream. On my fair NC15-20 skin, it gives me a flushed in from the cold look. I love it! Since I bought it about a week ago, I've used it every day. There's a huge amount of product in the pan and since it's so pigmented you only need to tap your brush once or twice, so it'll last forever :) Oh, it's also matte, which is great. I'd been using Wet 'n' Wild's Pearlescent Pink and while I love the color, the shimmer can be a bit much at times. This is perfect!

on 3/10/2011 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This blush is super, super pigmented! I was actually really shocked the first time I used. I'm super super pale, so the color can almost be too much for me lol. So when I use this blush its just one tiny tap of my brush, and I'm good. For the price this is great, and I think this would look beautiful on medium - darker skin tones. [: