July 28, 2014 | 2131 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Heather Silk

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by emigyaru

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I brought all of WnW blushes when Walgreens had a 50% sale. I'm so glad I did! The pigmentation of this blush is crazy and its matte. I have fair asian skin, and even a tap of this product with my brushes would be too much for me. I've switched to applying it with a wet sponge and dabbing the excess of the back of my hand, and the color looks amazing now. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2011 8:56:00 AM More reviews by OMGITSSHEA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm a brown girl (MAC NC45), and this blush looks so good on me! It is very pigmented so you want to use a light hand when applying this. I usually apply a bronzer first, then apply this blush over it. It gives a very nice pinky-bronzy glow! Surprisingly it last all day! Very great product for a little price!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 1:38:00 AM More reviews by MascaraJunkiee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love Wet n Wild blushes! This is a nice MATTE blush with rich pigmentation and a smooth texture. It's a pretty pink shade, that can look a bit clownish if packed on. I'm an NC42 and it looks gorgeous on my skin! Darker skinned ladies pick this up! I definitely recommend this! (:

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2011 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Stacibravo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The pigmentation on this s craaazzy! Just tap your brush once for each cheek and I'm still buffing it out! I love it! I got it half off when Walgreens had their most recent sale.I will definitely repurchase, however it will be FOREVER before i have to bc this is gonna last a loooooong time.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by ClassicGlamour813

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was a bit wary of the Wet 'n' Wild blushes because I hated the one in Pearlescent Pink, since it was so shimmery. This one, however has almost no shimmer, which I love because I prefer matte products. It's very pigmented, too. The only con about this product is the packaging, but that takes nothing away from the wonderful quality of this blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 8:01:00 PM More reviews by cattyblue21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this blush and two others from this line. Amazing! is all i can say. Ladies go get it, for $2 you can't beat it. Sometimes the drug stores has it for 50% off and u can get it for $1. This blush can compete with my Clinique blushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2011 7:56:00 PM More reviews by MissCanuck

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Colour me surprised! I bought this on a whim, and frankly didn't expect too much out of it. For the price, though, I wasn't too nervous about taking a risk. The shade is well-suited to my skin tone, and I can't believe how pigmented it is! I barely need to dab my brush into the powder to pick up quite a lot of colour, and you can build it up easily. It also lasts a long time on me.

The packaging is nothing special and the brush is awful. The one is my compact was actually cut unevenly..it literally looks like someone took scissor to the bristles! I wasn't expecting to get an awesome brush, though. I just use my regular blush brush (I ditched the one it came with)

I will be experimenting with other shades in this range. For the price, it's easy to play with all of them. Quite impressed for such an inexpensive product!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2011 4:25:00 AM More reviews by mistylovesnikras

This is the first WnW blush I have bought. I typically will not purchase DS cosmetics. However, I gave into curiosity and boy was I blown away! I could not wait to compare this with one of my NARS blushes. The texture, pigmentation, and how long these last is parallel to a NARS blush. The colors are not the same as NARS, at least this is not the same as any of my NARS blushes but this is a real gorgeous raspberry blush that looks lovely on me when applied with a light hand. I think on darker skin tones this blush would be beautiful also. Great blush!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2011 2:23:00 AM More reviews by kissjacksparrow

I have the newest version, in the black packaging that was released this year. I think the color is different now because the one I have is much darker/more red then the picture posted for the origional heather silk in the silver package.

I picked this up because of all the raves, but it just didn't work for me. yes, it is super pigmented and the texture is great but i couldn't make it work. I barely touched it with my blush brush and swept it on me cheeks and it was way too dark. I even tried it with a duo fiber brush, and it still looked awful. I was hoping I could blend it more to soften he look - nope. The only color it goes on is super super red. The color makes me looked sunburned. I am NC20 and there is just no making it work for me, which is a shame.

I will not try and rate this too horribly though, because I think it is good quality and it would probably be beautiful and dark-skinned ladies.

The packing sucks, but it is better then they used to be...

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2010 10:38:00 AM More reviews by jess1973

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This blush is very nice and very cheap. I do find that you have to be gentle with your brush as it is pretty soft and you can make a powdery mess but other than that its fine. I dont use the brush that came with it so I cant comment on that.