Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Blusher - Heather Silk

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Palmitate, Kaolin, Silica, Lauroyl Lysine, Phenoxyethanol, Lanolin Alcohol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben. May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Titanium Dioxide/CI 77891, Red 7 Lake/CI 15850, Manganese Violet/CI 77742, Bismuth Oxychloride/CI 77163, Ultramarines/CI 77007, Red 28 Lake/CI 45410, Orange 5 Lake/CI 45370, Carmine/CI 75470, Red 6 Lake/CI 15850.

first of all this has a ton of product and its very pigmented. its right up there with my nars blushes. its very easy for me to over do this so i use a 187 brush (duo fiber brush) and it gives me a soft even pop of pink color. the brush it comes with is slightly angled and sits below the product, i would only consider this for touchups but it lasts all day so theirs no need to. rather than adding the brush i would like it to be full on product. i got this for only 2.99$ at winco and im so glad i took a chance on it without checking up on it here. their color icon stuff is amazing <3

on 5/1/2011 1:18:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is a lovely dark pinkish/plummy blush that I had looked over until reading reviews on here. I love WnW blushes but for some reason I never picked up this one for I thought it would be too much for my NC20 complexion. When I first tried it with a regular blush brush, it was way brighter than I wanted so I quit using it for awhile. I finally picked up a stipping brush and tried it today....*love*! It gives me a healthy flushed glow, gorgeous and only $3. HE quality.

on 4/6/2011 3:24:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Hands down best matte blush! Nc 45 here and it shows up perfectly on my cheeks. It gives me a nice downplayed pink glow. Its soft and light. I love it and you don't need a lot either!

These blushes are great! There are super pigmented, so you only need a little bit! They last a LONG time. The only con is that they take a while to blend them out. It might just be the one I have or the color. I have the color Mellow Wine. I want to try Heather Silk, but they didn't have it at the time.

on 3/16/2011 6:25:00 PM

This is so beautiful! And so pigmented! :) The texture is nice and soft and it blends like a dream. On my fair NC15-20 skin, it gives me a flushed in from the cold look. I love it! Since I bought it about a week ago, I've used it every day. There's a huge amount of product in the pan and since it's so pigmented you only need to tap your brush once or twice, so it'll last forever :) Oh, it's also matte, which is great. I'd been using Wet 'n' Wild's Pearlescent Pink and while I love the color, the shimmer can be a bit much at times. This is perfect!

on 3/10/2011 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

This blush is super, super pigmented! I was actually really shocked the first time I used. I'm super super pale, so the color can almost be too much for me lol. So when I use this blush its just one tiny tap of my brush, and I'm good. For the price this is great, and I think this would look beautiful on medium - darker skin tones. [:

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This is my go too blush...love the color and price is so affordable!! Will purchase again!

on 3/5/2011 3:33:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this product. It's affordable, saves money, and gives me what I need.
Like others have said it's VERY pigmented so that means it takes only one tap of your blush brush to give you some color in the cheeks. Which means it will last a long time. I think it's been maybe almost 3 months and I haven't ran out yet=)

I find it hilarious when I see other "high quality brands" trying to sell blush for like 10 bucks! It's a joke! Blush is blush! Good brand or not, blush is blush, seriously people. Shame on you, if you seriously think otherwise. It's like saying some purified water is better than others... Come on, let's all hop on the reality train! Chuuu! Chuu!

on 3/4/2011 6:28:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Like others said, very pigmented so you have to apply sparingly. If you can get the hang of that though, this is an awesome blush for the value.

on 3/3/2011 9:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I brought all of WnW blushes when Walgreens had a 50% sale. I'm so glad I did! The pigmentation of this blush is crazy and its matte. I have fair asian skin, and even a tap of this product with my brushes would be too much for me. I've switched to applying it with a wet sponge and dabbing the excess of the back of my hand, and the color looks amazing now. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!

Popular Blush Products