November 23, 2014 | 1207 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Heather Silk

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2011 5:25:00 AM More reviews by shoeandpursegal

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my go too blush...love the color and price is so affordable!! Will purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2011 3:33:00 AM More reviews by mzlovely

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. It's affordable, saves money, and gives me what I need.
Like others have said it's VERY pigmented so that means it takes only one tap of your blush brush to give you some color in the cheeks. Which means it will last a long time. I think it's been maybe almost 3 months and I haven't ran out yet=)

I find it hilarious when I see other "high quality brands" trying to sell blush for like 10 bucks! It's a joke! Blush is blush! Good brand or not, blush is blush, seriously people. Shame on you, if you seriously think otherwise. It's like saying some purified water is better than others... Come on, let's all hop on the reality train! Chuuu! Chuu!

10 out of 16 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2011 6:28:00 PM More reviews by lmaha87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Like others said, very pigmented so you have to apply sparingly. If you can get the hang of that though, this is an awesome blush for the value.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by emigyaru

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I brought all of WnW blushes when Walgreens had a 50% sale. I'm so glad I did! The pigmentation of this blush is crazy and its matte. I have fair asian skin, and even a tap of this product with my brushes would be too much for me. I've switched to applying it with a wet sponge and dabbing the excess of the back of my hand, and the color looks amazing now. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2011 8:56:00 AM More reviews by OMGITSSHEA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm a brown girl (MAC NC45), and this blush looks so good on me! It is very pigmented so you want to use a light hand when applying this. I usually apply a bronzer first, then apply this blush over it. It gives a very nice pinky-bronzy glow! Surprisingly it last all day! Very great product for a little price!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2011 1:38:00 AM More reviews by MascaraJunkiee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love Wet n Wild blushes! This is a nice MATTE blush with rich pigmentation and a smooth texture. It's a pretty pink shade, that can look a bit clownish if packed on. I'm an NC42 and it looks gorgeous on my skin! Darker skinned ladies pick this up! I definitely recommend this! (:

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2011 9:16:00 PM More reviews by Stacibravo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The pigmentation on this s craaazzy! Just tap your brush once for each cheek and I'm still buffing it out! I love it! I got it half off when Walgreens had their most recent sale.I will definitely repurchase, however it will be FOREVER before i have to bc this is gonna last a loooooong time.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2011 8:46:00 PM More reviews by ClassicGlamour813

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was a bit wary of the Wet 'n' Wild blushes because I hated the one in Pearlescent Pink, since it was so shimmery. This one, however has almost no shimmer, which I love because I prefer matte products. It's very pigmented, too. The only con about this product is the packaging, but that takes nothing away from the wonderful quality of this blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2011 8:01:00 PM More reviews by cattyblue21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have this blush and two others from this line. Amazing! is all i can say. Ladies go get it, for $2 you can't beat it. Sometimes the drug stores has it for 50% off and u can get it for $1. This blush can compete with my Clinique blushes.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2011 7:56:00 PM More reviews by MissCanuck

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Colour me surprised! I bought this on a whim, and frankly didn't expect too much out of it. For the price, though, I wasn't too nervous about taking a risk. The shade is well-suited to my skin tone, and I can't believe how pigmented it is! I barely need to dab my brush into the powder to pick up quite a lot of colour, and you can build it up easily. It also lasts a long time on me.

The packaging is nothing special and the brush is awful. The one is my compact was actually cut unevenly..it literally looks like someone took scissor to the bristles! I wasn't expecting to get an awesome brush, though. I just use my regular blush brush (I ditched the one it came with)

I will be experimenting with other shades in this range. For the price, it's easy to play with all of them. Quite impressed for such an inexpensive product!