November 28, 2014 | 913 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2012 11:30:00 PM More reviews by Mackye78

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Not a fan of lemon smell but this products works if you don't use it too much (eg, a couple of times everyday). It's moisturizing enough and works better if you put it on before bedtime. Those dry morning lips are simply gone! And it's always cheaper at Walmart.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2012 5:13:00 PM More reviews by cinnamorollovable

I bought 4 of these in lemon, honeydew, strawberry, and passionfruit because I heard they were so great, and they looked so irresistibly cute! But I have to admit, I don't expect to purchase them again. Now that the novelty has worn off, I feel like they are too waxy to really moisturize my lips that well, the balm mostly sits on top of my lips, and some of the scents are sort of cloyingly sweet. I don't know that I actually like the packaging either, because they are lint magnets!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2012 1:52:00 AM More reviews by carebear93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

my lips are never really too dry ... but I'm always interested in keeping them soft and smooth looking ... as much as I love the packaging ... it has the worst waxy build up ever >,< I won't be wasting my money on this product again

rated 2 of 5 on 7/31/2012 8:06:00 PM More reviews by white05mustang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

These balms smell really good but after a few uses the packaging makes it really unsanitary. A buildup occurs around the ring/rim where it closes. You have to constantly wipe it to keep it clean and if you don't it smells. YUCK! Also, if you keep it in your purse or pocket, lint can get under the rim of the balm. I have NEVER had this problem with other lip balms. I wonder if the shape/packaging has something to do with it. I will not repurchase these balms!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2012 3:03:00 AM More reviews by bANGbANG8636

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was the first EOS lip balm that I bought, and possibly the last. My lips tend to dry out very quickly, and need to be moisturized constantly. This lip balm moisturizes, but not very well. It has somewhat of a waxy type of feeling when applied to the lips. The packaging is cute, but sometimes it can be a little bulky.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2012 3:06:00 AM More reviews by GracefaceYay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is so cute!! It isn't the best for moisturizing but does the jOb well. I love the lemon drop scent and flavor it's cute to have in your purse and fairly cheap. Not my favorite but I really do adore the packaging:) I would like to try some other scents but I think I'm better off investing in something that has more qualities than just being "cute"

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by mikxoh

Just bought it for the novelty of having such a cute and weird shaped lip balm :> It's not crazy moisturizing like carmex or vaseline. It smells yummy, like lemon drop candies...duh :D

Just throw it in your purse and you'll have something cute to use when your lips need some lovin'

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by SunRiano

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The first one one I bought was the green one. (Honeysuckle Honeydew)
It was pretty good, it worked really well. So I bought another one and I had high expectations. But this was a real let down because when I took a whiff of it, it smelt like a lemon peel it self. And when I tried it, it felt really dry on my lips. It did work but I don't recommend anyone to but this because of the smell. But if you are a person who like things that smell nice, I recommend the green one or pink one.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2012 12:41:00 AM More reviews by boobiedoobiedoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't care for this product. I do agree the packaging is cute, and it does draw a lot of attention when I whip one out to put it on. Honestly, it isn't worth the money. I've tried every single flavor they have and I have the same problem with all of them, they DON'T sink in and moisturize. They just sit on top of my lips and leave a waxy coating. I admit, I do like the flavors except for the Medicated Tangerene. In the end it's cute to have sitting in your makeup bag or something, but I find things like vaseline works way better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by alphame

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The lemon was the first of these lip balms that I ever bought. I also bought the pink and mint one. I adore these, and they are my favorite lip balms, followed by the vitaminschtick. They don't feel gooby, and their unique shape makes applying them easier. You don't have to make that goofy :o face anymore. The scent is amazing, if a little overpowering at times. To me, it smells more like a margarita than a lemon, but that's close enough. They make my lips super smooth and protect them well in wind and cold weather. The price is great, as they last so long. My lemon one has lasted me since two holiday seasons ago, and about 3/4ths of the product is still remaining. With their shape, you don't have to worry about accidentally washing them while they're in your pants pocket, 'cause they don't really fit into pockets... Their only downfall is if you drop them on a bus, they will roll away, never to return.