July 22, 2014 | 1300 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by mikxoh

Just bought it for the novelty of having such a cute and weird shaped lip balm :> It's not crazy moisturizing like carmex or vaseline. It smells yummy, like lemon drop candies...duh :D

Just throw it in your purse and you'll have something cute to use when your lips need some lovin'

rated 2 of 5 on 7/16/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by SunRiano

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The first one one I bought was the green one. (Honeysuckle Honeydew)
It was pretty good, it worked really well. So I bought another one and I had high expectations. But this was a real let down because when I took a whiff of it, it smelt like a lemon peel it self. And when I tried it, it felt really dry on my lips. It did work but I don't recommend anyone to but this because of the smell. But if you are a person who like things that smell nice, I recommend the green one or pink one.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/19/2012 12:41:00 AM More reviews by boobiedoobiedoo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't care for this product. I do agree the packaging is cute, and it does draw a lot of attention when I whip one out to put it on. Honestly, it isn't worth the money. I've tried every single flavor they have and I have the same problem with all of them, they DON'T sink in and moisturize. They just sit on top of my lips and leave a waxy coating. I admit, I do like the flavors except for the Medicated Tangerene. In the end it's cute to have sitting in your makeup bag or something, but I find things like vaseline works way better.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2012 8:50:00 PM More reviews by alphame

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

The lemon was the first of these lip balms that I ever bought. I also bought the pink and mint one. I adore these, and they are my favorite lip balms, followed by the vitaminschtick. They don't feel gooby, and their unique shape makes applying them easier. You don't have to make that goofy :o face anymore. The scent is amazing, if a little overpowering at times. To me, it smells more like a margarita than a lemon, but that's close enough. They make my lips super smooth and protect them well in wind and cold weather. The price is great, as they last so long. My lemon one has lasted me since two holiday seasons ago, and about 3/4ths of the product is still remaining. With their shape, you don't have to worry about accidentally washing them while they're in your pants pocket, 'cause they don't really fit into pockets... Their only downfall is if you drop them on a bus, they will roll away, never to return.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2012 2:06:00 AM More reviews by bubblegumpoo

This is the worst lipbalm out of the whole EOS line. I've tried the pink and green one before this and had high expecations, but was hugely disappointed. First of all, it doens't moisturize at all. It feels like I'm swiping wax over my lips, and is quite unpleasant. The smell is quite funky too. I love lemon and lemon scented things, but when I first took a whiff of it, I could barely smell anything, and nothing that resembled lemon. So if you are looking to try an EOS lipbalm, go for the pink or green.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2012 10:16:00 PM More reviews by BeFineFilipina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

My least favorite so far. Smells like lemon pound cake, which I like, but it doesn't translate well into a lip balm. Summer fruit is the best one by far.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2012 4:35:00 AM More reviews by facetious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The balm is very waxy and drying. The Lemon smells nicer than its Summerfruit counterpart, until you apply it and then it smells really rancid.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2012 11:16:00 AM More reviews by toastedlembas

I bought this because I know I need to start protecting my lips from the sun, and I didn't have a non-petroleum lip balm with SPF. It was a good excuse to pick up a cute new lip balm!

The spherical packaging on this is cute, although if you are the kind of person who likes to keep lip balm tucked in your pocket, this will not be a plus for you. Since I only apply it when I am outside, it isn't a huge deal for me that it has to stay in my purse. The shape and color makes it easy to find in there!

I'm not a huge fan of lemon, but the scent of this lip balm is nice and refreshing. It goes on smoothly and feels good on my lips. I think my Burt's Bees balms penetrate better, but they don't have SPF. When I am outside, this protects my lips and makes them feel nice, which is pretty much all I want from it! It also wears well under my tinted balms and lipsticks, which is important.

This is a good SPF balm, but it won't heal your dry lips. If you demand more moisture, alternate it with a more penetrating non-SPF balm or take a look at Jack Black Lip Therapy. I prefer this for the price and the fact that it isn't a liquid (I don't think goop on my lips in the middle of the day is practical). This has also lasted me a lot longer than my Jack Black tube did. I probably won't grab any other eos balms, since this is the only one I've seen with SPF, but I will definitely come back to this for my sun protection when I run out!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2012 11:42:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

I like this lip balm. Its heavier/waxier than many balms. That includes the other EOS balm I've tried, sweet mint. Being heavier means it feels cushier, more soothing and lasts longer. The spf is another reason I'm now carrying this in my purse to use on the go prior to applying my lip gloss. The smell is pleasant though not the most natural lemon scent, but not cloying. Its a conversation piece too because when you take it out of your purse people notice the cute, yellow sphere packaging. That also makes it easy to spot in your bag. When I finished the mint balm I snipped out a piece of plastic in the bottom then scooped out a ton of product still left, and placed in a clean little container for samples. I love the all natural ingredients since it goes on your lips. Cute, useful, a lot of product for the price, mostly natural, smells good, lasts a while and even after months of use, so much is left. I have a dry skin condition that effects my lips badly and some balms burn or irritate my lips, this did not.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/24/2012 1:19:00 AM More reviews by XxFreshMintxX

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had my doubts on this eos lip balm, cuz I'm not a big fan of lemon flavored lip balms/glosses (they always seem sour or bitter to me), or the color yellow, but I was drawn to the cute ball of sunshine with its SPF, so I knew I had to give it a shot. I was happy that it actually doesn't smell sour, but sweet (I like sweet stuff lol), and unlike the other eos lip balms, this one smooths on your lips with a slight glossy appearance, which is a nice bonus :D this can come in handy for when I go to the beach or for a sunny summer day at the pool. Also, if this falls and rolls out of sight, itz a lot easier to find then the other eos balms, thanx to the bright color lmao