Rimmel Blush - Santa Rose 001

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

MICA, TALC, DIMETHICONE, CAPRYLIC/ CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL DIMETHYL PABA, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ISOPROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN. [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI77891), IRON OXIDES (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), D&C RED NO. 30 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI73360), D&C RED NO. 7 CALCIUM LAKE (CI15850), ULTRAMARINES (CI77007), D&C RED NO. 6 BARIUM LAKE (CI15850), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI77510), CARMINE (CI75470), FD&C BLUE NO. 1 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI42090), D&C RED NO. 28 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI45410), D&C YELLOW NO. 5 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI19140)].

on 5/25/2011 3:03:00 AM

i only picked this up because it had a 75% off sticker and i had a 1/2off Rimmel coupon at my cvs... came out to abt 57 cents which is why i don't feel bad abt not caring for this blush. it looked matte in the pan (or could've been the clearance sticker obstructing) but once applied, the glitter was a tad dissapointing. so unnatural looking imo. too bad. its a beautiful color, although it doesnt show up unless i pack that crap on. umm... no. i can see why its being discontinued

on 5/25/2011 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

Crappy cheap packaging, it's flaky and hard to use, the shimmer isn't subtle, and yet it's a beautiful color that can suit most complexions. It goes on a toasty coral, if that makes sense, witih a little brown and a little peachy orange combining to make an easily wearable shade that can be worn year round. It reminds me of Snooze Bar from Everyday Minerals. I got it for under 2 dollars on close out at CVS, I may go back to see if they have more. Bummer its been discontinued. It's a pretty, easily wearable shade.

on 5/20/2011 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

pretty
can be used as an accent darker color
package is so little that is hard to use ( reason for one lippie) but fits in a tight drawer full of other makeup stuff :)
Beware that this is being discontinued as this is being written. SO, if you like this, stock up

on 5/18/2011 4:35:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

It gives a soft pale pink glow on my cheeks, nice color. BUT I can not stand the schimmer, it is too much for me. It also did not really stay on long, I had to touch up after 3-4 hours, and just seems to be piling on more schimmer too.
It is not a bad blush, just not my favourite.

on 5/7/2011 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Great blush for fair to medium skin tones. I wear this blush everyday and it doesn't interact with my cheeks since I have sensitive skin. The color is great for something natural, no shimmers and very buildable.

on 5/7/2011 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love this blush. I love this blush so much I cannot find the words to explain how much I love it. HG status all the way. I am very pale (NARS siberia for reference) and this color adds the perfect amount of color without looking clownish, I would also say it gives me a nice glow as well. It is a peachy pink with no visible shimmer on my skin. I don't use a primer and this will last for about 5 hours without touch ups. I wear this with NYX's mega shine lip gloss in smokey look and it is the perfect everyday, peachy, youthful glow combination.

on 4/24/2011 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This blush is fabulous! I tend to splurge more on foundations/concealers and buy cheaper lip/eye and other face products so I was pleasantly surprised at the pigmentation of this! I'm NC25 so this works nicely for my skin-tone. I apply gently or else I look like a clown. Gives me a nice glow :) Highly recommend!

on 4/17/2011 9:50:00 AM

Nice blush, has slight glow. First blusher ive ever used, its always been apart of my blusher collection along with the mac blushers.its good quality blusher for the price, def worth buying to try them out. santa rose suits most skin tones,it has slightly peachy tone to it which is nice.

This is a great every day blush. It gives a great glow without being over the top. It's natural, subtle, girly. I can wear it with heavy eye makeup and it doesn't make me look like a clown.
Good consistency and texture. Like!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this product. I put this blush on everyday. I have other blushes but I don't use them. This is my #1 blush and I have not been disappointed at all. yet. I don't think I will. I love the color and the packaging. I love how there's a crown in the blush but I don't use the brush that comes with it.