Rimmel Blush - Santa Rose 001

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

MICA, TALC, DIMETHICONE, CAPRYLIC/ CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL DIMETHYL PABA, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ISOPROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN. [MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR/: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI77891), IRON OXIDES (CI77491, CI77492, CI77499), D&C RED NO. 30 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI73360), D&C RED NO. 7 CALCIUM LAKE (CI15850), ULTRAMARINES (CI77007), D&C RED NO. 6 BARIUM LAKE (CI15850), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI77510), CARMINE (CI75470), FD&C BLUE NO. 1 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI42090), D&C RED NO. 28 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI45410), D&C YELLOW NO. 5 ALUMINUM LAKE (CI19140)].

on 7/21/2011 7:35:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

excellent colour and goes on very well. I also brush it across my eyelids for daytime colour. Really really pleased with this product. good natural look.

on 7/21/2011 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I just bought this blush yesterday and have been wearing it all day.. I love this color. It is so pretty and natural looking. Really adds a nice glow to my skin.. And you can't beat the price.
My only problem with it is the packaging (really cheap) and the brush sucks (:

on 7/1/2011 3:26:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This blush is probably one of my favorite blushes I have ever tried. I bought it only for 1.38 because CVS was having it 75% off its normally 4 to 5 dollar price. It is such a pretty color that I could not have passed it up. However when I went home and swatched the color on my hand, it was really sheer color and came up like nothing. I was so dissapointed. But a couple days after my purchase, I decided to try it on my face and ended up loving it ! It is a really pretty natural sheer color. I love it for an everyday use. The only cons is that first the packaging really sucks, the brush is just trash (but who really ever uses the brush right ?) and if you have acne like me, it will just highlight it and make it apparent. Other than those cons, this is my HG blush ! TIP: Because it is so sheer, and you want a more apparent BOLD color, use a cream product under it, whether it is a cream blush or cream bronzer (:

on 5/25/2011 3:03:00 AM

i only picked this up because it had a 75% off sticker and i had a 1/2off Rimmel coupon at my cvs... came out to abt 57 cents which is why i don't feel bad abt not caring for this blush. it looked matte in the pan (or could've been the clearance sticker obstructing) but once applied, the glitter was a tad dissapointing. so unnatural looking imo. too bad. its a beautiful color, although it doesnt show up unless i pack that crap on. umm... no. i can see why its being discontinued

on 5/25/2011 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Other, Cool

Crappy cheap packaging, it's flaky and hard to use, the shimmer isn't subtle, and yet it's a beautiful color that can suit most complexions. It goes on a toasty coral, if that makes sense, witih a little brown and a little peachy orange combining to make an easily wearable shade that can be worn year round. It reminds me of Snooze Bar from Everyday Minerals. I got it for under 2 dollars on close out at CVS, I may go back to see if they have more. Bummer its been discontinued. It's a pretty, easily wearable shade.

on 5/20/2011 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

pretty
can be used as an accent darker color
package is so little that is hard to use ( reason for one lippie) but fits in a tight drawer full of other makeup stuff :)
Beware that this is being discontinued as this is being written. SO, if you like this, stock up

on 5/18/2011 4:35:00 AM

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

It gives a soft pale pink glow on my cheeks, nice color. BUT I can not stand the schimmer, it is too much for me. It also did not really stay on long, I had to touch up after 3-4 hours, and just seems to be piling on more schimmer too.
It is not a bad blush, just not my favourite.

on 5/7/2011 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Great blush for fair to medium skin tones. I wear this blush everyday and it doesn't interact with my cheeks since I have sensitive skin. The color is great for something natural, no shimmers and very buildable.

on 5/7/2011 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I love this blush. I love this blush so much I cannot find the words to explain how much I love it. HG status all the way. I am very pale (NARS siberia for reference) and this color adds the perfect amount of color without looking clownish, I would also say it gives me a nice glow as well. It is a peachy pink with no visible shimmer on my skin. I don't use a primer and this will last for about 5 hours without touch ups. I wear this with NYX's mega shine lip gloss in smokey look and it is the perfect everyday, peachy, youthful glow combination.

on 4/24/2011 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This blush is fabulous! I tend to splurge more on foundations/concealers and buy cheaper lip/eye and other face products so I was pleasantly surprised at the pigmentation of this! I'm NC25 so this works nicely for my skin-tone. I apply gently or else I look like a clown. Gives me a nice glow :) Highly recommend!