Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Pacific Blue

4.6

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I believe this was the second blue I purchased right before I decided to become a nail polish fanatic. This is by far ohe of my favorites! It goes on so smoothly and resists chips very well. It has the smooth finish of higher priced polishes like OPI and Essie. I have since gone back and purchased Flirt, Gray Area, Ivy League and Celeb City. I love them all! I would buy every color in this collection if I could.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Almost TOO bright. Great application and wear, as always.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a one of a kind nail color. It is absolutely beautiful. The polish is very cheap, but that is a pro and a con in my opinion. I love that I don't have to pay much for this gorgeous cobalt blue that is nearly opaque in one coat, but I also cant stand the brush and short wearing formula of these Sally Hansen polishes.

This color has been hard to find, and I know why as it's a very pretty blue. I would say that it's one of my favorite blue polishes and will become a staple.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

LOVE LOVE LOVE this color of polish! I watch beauty guru Dulcecandy on YouTube and fell in love with her nail color. She said this was the exact polish. It is the perfect color of blue, it's not pale or bright blue, but a blend of royal blue and winter blue. I got many compliments from friends, co workers and some girls at Ulta. It looks great on toes during the summer. It was only $2.99 at Walgreen's and they had a bogo sale, so I picked up about 4 more polishes. Go get this pretty blue before they come out with their fall polishes.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the best blue I have ever come across!! I normally do my nails every other day because I get bored with colors very easily. But I have not been able to take this blue off. Even when I do paint my nails a different color the next day I'm right back to this polish. The color is so vibrant and such a unique blue that I have never found in any other product before. It goes on very smooth and is absolutely perfect with two thin coats. I also use seche vite's quick dry top coat to seal it in and give it an unbelievable shine. I bought it about a month ago and my bottle is almost empty. I will be making a trip back to the drug store for another bottle. And you can't beat the price! I'll probably end up getting two or three bottles of it in case it gets sold out. That's also the beauty of it being cheap you can get 3 bottles of it for the price of one! I definitely recommend everyone try this color! Even if you are not a blue polish fan you will fall in love with this one!

I purchased this nail polish because of all the rave. I purchased it for $2.67 at rite aid. I applied it three nights ago and it hasn't chipped yet! It's the most amazing electric blue and I've gotten so many complements on it. It's very good quality and the handle is easy to hold and use. The formula is also very smooth. I you see it in a drugstore just pick it up, it's such good quality and is cheap so you have nothing to lose!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

This polish has been getting a lot of hype with beauty gurus so I decided to pick it up and see what its all about for myself. The colour is like no other nail polish I've seen before...very unique, electric blue. You really only need 1 coat of this because it is very pigmented but I usually go with two to make sure its even. I did find that the formula dried a little fast and didn't go on as smoothly as other nail polishes I own. I tried this as a manicure first but I actually love this for a pedicure. I'm wearing it on both right now (its July) and its so fun!!! I use an OPI Base Coat and Seche Vite top coat and this polish did not move for an entire week. It didn't chip or even wear at the tips - very impressive! If you are thinking about buying this - I highly recommend you do so. Its gorgeous and definitely one of my favourite Sally Hansen polishes!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The color is very nice however, the nail polish gets very goopy and thick very quickly! I guess for the price, its not that much of a loss!

I'm pleasantly surprised by this whole line of polishes. I haven't worn a blue on my nails in SO long- but this one is definitely a keeper! I've had it on about 4 days now. I put it on my hands and feet at the same time. Absolutely no chipping on my toes so far, and minimal chipping on my fingernails even after a beach trip, I used the Sally Hansen Diamond Shine clear coat on top, FYI. I haven't been this excited about a nail polish in so long... I just can't get over how beautiful the color is.