July 30, 2014 | 1896 users online

Polishes - Sally Hansen - Xtreme Wear - Pacific Blue

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 3:41:00 PM More reviews by xxkelsey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm pleasantly surprised by this whole line of polishes. I haven't worn a blue on my nails in SO long- but this one is definitely a keeper! I've had it on about 4 days now. I put it on my hands and feet at the same time. Absolutely no chipping on my toes so far, and minimal chipping on my fingernails even after a beach trip, I used the Sally Hansen Diamond Shine clear coat on top, FYI. I haven't been this excited about a nail polish in so long... I just can't get over how beautiful the color is.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2012 3:05:00 PM More reviews by luvsxoxo14d

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is like a dupe for nails Incs "baker street" but that cost around 10$ and this is so much cheaper and it gives a great color. I love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2012 7:52:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

not big on blue colors for my nails but i couldnt stop looking at swatches and i knew i had to get it!! looks great on my skintone and was happy with the outcome after 2 coats...i get complements from both guys and girls about the color more than any color in my collection

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2012 3:57:00 PM More reviews by gildoush22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

my sister got this. i hated the color at first, but it grew on me. great quality and it doesnt dry out for months and months

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2012 12:57:00 PM More reviews by ElyM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Awesome color,don't chip, it looks great on my skin tone. I love it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2012 9:13:00 AM More reviews by pulsesync

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this. It is one of the most vivid blues I've ever seen and has amazing staying power. I had it on for 9 days and I only had a bit of tip wear. Will repurchase if it ever runs out but I think I have so much polish and rotate it so often that I'll never really have to.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2012 10:15:00 AM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

I love this shade of blue so much that I went and got another the very same day. The formula is thick but easy to apply. It applies opaque & neatly in just one coat. I apply a second coat just because but it didnt need it. I am really rough with my fingers so it did have significant tip wear the next day. I apply only one coat of SV though. Even though, the color is so beautiful...and I cant stop staring at my nails when I wear it. I will buy a few back ups of this shade but I hope they never discontinue it. Its my favorite blue in my entire collection. I have at least 20 other blues if not more.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2012 4:19:00 PM More reviews by Zuhay

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've got the BLUES. I adore this color! It's a radiant hue of blue. I happen to be one of those women who love blue nail polish and this is by far one of the prettiest blues I've ever purchased. Two coats and your good to go, not to mention this product isn't called xtreme wear for nothing. I type all day, everyday. It's what I do. As a result I'm big on getting pedicures but I tend to skip on manicures. There's no point, I've got chips within the day. I used this blue on a pedicure and loved it so much I couldn't help but indulge in the matching manicure. IT LASTED 5 days before chipping, which for me is UNHEARD of. Great Price, Great Color, Long Wear!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2012 7:10:00 PM More reviews by kajy14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorites from my entire collection. I had my eye on it for a while and ended up finding it at Ulta about a month ago. I haven't seen it in any other Sally Hansen displays for a while, so I wonder if it might be getting discontinued. If you see it, snatch it up! The formula is great...opaque with only 1-2 coats. I've had it on my nails for 6 days so far and have only gotten one small chip.

If I had to give one minor criticism, I don't love the bottle design. The top of the brush sticks so far into the product that I find the polish running down while I try to paint. Still, very worthy of 5 stars IMO.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by hummiemd

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Beautiful blurple. I would not say that it is cobalt blue. You can definitely see that it's purple-y. I'd liken it to a dusty electric indigo.
Looks great with my warm skin tone (see pic above).
Opaque in 2 coats.
Clean up was easy-peasy with pure acetone before TC application.
Not a fan of the smell or ingredients, but for the color, finish and price, I'll close my eyes to it.