April 16, 2014 | 2003 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Clinique - All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2011 12:33:00 AM More reviews by niki0315

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't have wrinkles around my eyes, only dark circle, which I wasn't expecting any eye care product would save it unless I sleep early.

I wasn't like it when the weather was cold and the roller felt so icy cold to apply around the eye. Now the weather getting hot (90F)and it is really nice to relief tired eyes during hot summer time.

This product is nothing special but easy to absorb, moisturizing, and if you enjoy the cooling sensation around eye

Maybe I will try Garnier eye roller for less expensive price.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2011 11:06:00 PM More reviews by chicagogirl1416

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am pretty young and do not have any real under eye bags or puffiness to speak of. However on nights when I get very little sleep, I like most people have puffiness under my eyes. I think this product works great for that. If you have sensitive eyes, this product may not be for you though. My grandmother did use this and it made her eyes watery and very irritated. I do not have sensitive eyes at all, so I didn't have any problems with that.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2011 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Amber814

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like these eye treatments that have the roller ball in them, I don't know if they really do what they claim. I still use eye cream, but I like to keep one of these around as well, it's just a nice refresher for your eyes!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/9/2011 1:32:00 PM More reviews by elopes83

This product was okay - I have very sensitive under eye skin and seems to get irratated by most product, this one did not sting or burn me. It also didn't really do much else - it didn't help or make anything worse.
I won't be purchasing this because I need something to help me with my dark circles not just my puffy eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2011 12:53:00 PM More reviews by lipglossandletdown678

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I received this as a sample, and I don't even use it anymore. I was using it conjunction with my regular night cream (2x/day) as I was informed this is more of a serum and should still be used with a moisturizer. I'm more concerned with dark circles and fine lines/crepiness than puffiness but figured I'd give it try.

Although the product feels good going on, I actually think it made the crepiness below my eyes more pronounced! I didn't have any issues with the roller ball, but since I didn't notice any improvement over 1-2 months, and actually noticed some worsening around my eye, I discontinued use.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/5/2011 8:51:00 AM More reviews by aquilarealm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this as a sample when I bought the moisture surge extended relief to combat my tight,dry cheeks...(the moisture surge actually works for me and doesn't require much...use too much and it is sticky and horrible). I have used this eye product twice with several days in between of no use. The first time, I applied it to my fingers then dabbed under my eye, but found I wasn't getting anything on. So I gently rolled it on. Wow. I noticed how cool the ball felt and it was a nice sensation. It took a long while to dry though and I used it in the night before sleeping. I didn't notice much of a difference the first time and the cooling sensation was gone when I stopped rolling the ball. I used it again last night and I have to say my eye puffs do look a little better on the eye bag that got a little extra, (didn't apply it evenly last night).

It doesn't do anything so far for the darkness, which is more noticeable than the eye puffs, but I will continue using it just to give my eyes a little something. Other reviewers have mentioned it doesn't do much for the darkness but a little something for the puffs. I've only used it twice so I can't give a better review than I'd like to.

I'm still debating on whether I would actually buy this product since it is rather expensive or if there is something cheaper and better out there that works, I'll get that. But for now, it's a nice feeling when that little ball rolls across your eye bags. Cooling effect to tired, itchy, miserable eyes.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/1/2011 2:11:00 AM More reviews by tocin4

I've been searching for something to help take away my dark circles and minimize fine lines under my eyes...and was suggested this product by the sales rep at the counter. Thought I'd give it a try, but was after almost a year of trying it...I can say that it doesn't do anything. Totally ineffective. The silver ball applicator feels pretty good, cold to the touch, as you glide it alone your skin...but then after a few minutes that coolness feeling goes away. I have not noticed any difference. It's kinda pricey too. Ladies, please save your money and try a different product! Would not recommend to a friend.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/28/2011 4:07:00 PM More reviews by MegaWat0

I received this product free in the mail to test. Mine rolls on smoothly, it does take a little while to dry, I put my body lotion on while I wait. When I'm really tired and have puffy eyes, I do think that this helps relieve some of the puffiness. When it goes on it lightly cools the area. I probably wounldn't buy this again, I think that it works just as good as the drugstore brands.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/7/2011 10:01:00 AM More reviews by pixiegirl23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I got this from Sephora as a sample when I traded in my 100 points for something.
This thing sucks! I rolled the serum on my eyes after washing my face in the morning and I noticed tugging! I was like what is going on, the ball would get stuck and then when I "rolled" it over under my eyes, OUCH! I tried rolling gently, then with a lil more force, and all different speeds and pressures. OUCHY for all of them. I have the garnier fructis eye roller concealer and it rolls absolutely fine and perfectly. Dunno what is wrong with this thing!
Ok, so it hurt, did I see anything happening to my puffiness? Nada, it looked even puffier from rolling.... probably because I scraped my skin under my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2011 3:54:00 PM More reviews by loveoutdoors

I purchased this product "in case",as I had read some interesting reviews. I used it for about 2 weeks but didn't really see any results though in all honesty my eyes weren't that bad while I was using it. I seem to recall a bit of a sticky feeling after application, I applied it on top of my makeup. I'll try it again at a later date if I need relief in the eye area.