October 1, 2014 | 1638 users online

Cleansers - Yes To Carrots - Yes To Cucumbers Face Cleanser Towelettes

rated 1 of 5 on 10/19/2013 5:57:00 AM More reviews by Peachycactus

I didn't have time to like this face wipe, the first time I ever used it my face went BRIGHT red and was burning.

I'm not sure which ingredient caused the reaction but I stopped using it immediately. The redness stayed for a few hours.

This is NOT for sensitive skin. It is highly scented too (albeit a nice scent).

In terms of the wipe, it was textured and smelled good. I could not tell you how well it performed otherwise due to my sudden reaction to it.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2013 11:42:00 AM More reviews by ewitsivett

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the yes to line however these wipes were disappointing! I felt like I really had to scrub to take my makeup off and they're not that moist.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2013 3:22:00 AM More reviews by redmakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love how they smell. A lot of wipes smell horrible. These remove makeup rather well. I read a lot of reviewers saying it burned there skin or caused it to be red. My skin is extremely sensitive and it so far hasn't given me any reaction. It did an amazing job to remove all the makeup. Didn't leave any after feeling on my skin and the fact that they are best of beauty for allure 2011 means they are doing something right. I don't get all the negatives. They have these in a trial package at Ulta. Pack of 10 for about $3. Try them out. They are not that bad. I do not like that they contain fragrance, though they do smell good.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by NicoleLov3ly

I love using face wipes and decided to give these a try. I got them at my Target, 30ct for $5.99. I am almost out of them and every time I use them they irritate/burn around my cheeks. They get the job done and take off my makeup when I am too lazy on late nights to use a cleanser. They smell wonderful and don't dry out. I just wouldn't buy them again, not for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/13/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by BipedalPrimate

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I had a terrible reaction to this product.

My skin started stinging, then became incredibly tight and dry. I had to rinse it off with water to stop the stinging and then I had to use a bunch of moisturizer to counter the uncomfortable tightness.

I have been very excited about trying this product. I absolutely love the smell of cucumber and I have been looking for a hypoallergenic make-up remover wipe to keep in my purse. I also really love their cheerful and cute packaging design. I am a total sucker for adorable packaging!

Unfortunately, after a few minutes of wiping my entire face with the wipe, my face started stinging and then my face felt really tight and became uncomfortably dry. My skin was so irritated at that point and I had to rush to my bathroom to rinse my face with cool water. Even after rinsing my face with water, my skin continued to feel so uncomfortably tight/dry that i had to apply a bunch of moisturizer to calm my skin down.

I am not sure which ingredient(s) in the wipe caused the stinging and tight/dry reaction? :-(

oh, well! My search for a 'sensitive skin' make-up remover wipe continues......

I also felt the wipe was quite rough on my skin [compared to a baby-wipe].

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2013 5:47:00 AM More reviews by thathippiegothchick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love these wipes! I have sensitive/combination skin (yes I actually have a combo of both), and so this makes my skin very finnicky. I also have this problem with red patches on my face, and have been looking for literally years for a product that gets rid of the red patches and also doesn't irritate or dry out my skin. I had been using Simple's skincare line - that is, moisturizer and exfoliating wipes, until they started irritating and drying out my skin; exactly what I didn't want. So after a little experimenting and shopping around, I found these on an outing to Walmart. I figured I'd give em a try - the packaging looked nice and functional (the plastic hinge thingy was a nice touch; Simple's wipes did not have that and I was always having to try to keep them from drying out. the hinge solves that problem) and I liked that it had more natural ingredients than Simple's wipes did. The price made me hesitate - still a little high - but ultimately worth it. These wipes feel great on my skin, get rid of all the dirt, don't dry out or irritate my skin - in fact my face feels softer after using one - and it actually, amazingly, has mostly gotten rid of my red patches. The more I use them, the more the patches seem to fade. They're pink now, not red, and barely noticeable. My search is over - I'm using these from now on.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2013 7:03:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

I tried this product last summer, where I felt like every youtuber raved about them. I though I would give them a try, but it turned out that they made my skin buring and leaving red spots.

My skin is combinated and can handle most stuff, but these where a pain to use. oh, and lets not forget, that cleansing wipes actually aren't good for your skin at all. But these ones are extra bad in my point.

The only good thing, is that the packagain is cute and they smell nice..

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by kamberc94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

These had a great packaging idea, cute and environmentally friendly products. But this cucumber for sensitive skin BURNED ME TO DEATH!! not literally. But, I felt like I was rubbing something stonger than alcohol on my face because my face turned red and blotchy and later it just felt super oily. They smelled pretty good and all but I gave them to my sister to finish off and she never asked to get more, and she has oily skin too but not sensitive like me...

I will NEVER buy the cucumber one again...

rated 1 of 5 on 8/21/2013 6:13:00 PM More reviews by orlynow

These burn the area around your eyes like nothing else! And if you're not supposed to use these around your eyes then I think that defeats the whole purpose of a makeup removing wipe. They also dried out like 2 days after I purchased it. Will not buy again. Neutrogena wipes are much better!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/21/2013 4:57:00 PM More reviews by faith97

These are good makeup removing wipes overall. However, unlike what they claim, they are not good for very sensitive skin.