October 30, 2014 | 1613 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Fusion

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2013 8:34:00 PM More reviews by lulu56

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

It's o.k. Hate the brush, too fat and I was afraid of it poking in my eyes. Especially when doing my makeup in a magnifying mirror! This didn't clump on me and the color brownish black defined my lashes. Not looking for volume, Maybelline's volume express does that for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by leandraheartsmakeup

I love the original lash blast mascara but I hated this one! I bought it because it claims to lengthen AND volumize, but I does neither for me. The formula didnt work for my long, thin lashes, and couldn't hold a curl well. It made my lashes look a little darker and defined them a bit, though, but that's it. I wouldn't repurchase this, but the original one in the orange tube is amazing and I recommend that one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2013 12:36:00 AM More reviews by LockMorgan

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is definitely an HG of mine, and I don't say that lightly!
I got this because I needed a new mascara and after doing some investigating, decided that this would be a good fit for me. I got it along with Cover Girl's Lash Perfection because they sounded different from each other, but both good to have. Between the two, I prefer Lash Blast because of the wand. At first I thought I was going to hate it because it was so gigantic and I don't normally like rubber brushes, but it's actually really awesome. I just find it works really well at putting product on properly without too much effort. The last mascara I was using had a weird brush that only had four rows of bristles so you had to worry about getting one of the rows against your lashes. Definitely don't have that problem here; it's super easy and quick. It volumizes and lengthens with as little as one coat and it looks natural, no spider legging or clumps! I also got it in the brown black, so that helps with it looking natural, but still dark.
Overall, my only complain is how gigantic the tube is because I have small hands, and really it's just a superficial complaint!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by karebeaarr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I absolutely LOVE this mascara. I have very short and thin lashes, and this manages to lengthen them and add volume as well! This also does not clump at all!! I will put on 6 layers and it seriously doesn't clump. I am already on my second bottle! My ultimate favourite.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2013 1:39:00 AM More reviews by AbigailMcCallen

Really like this product!

It's very adaptive; one coat will give you a nice natural look, but just one or two more will give you a more dramatic one. It doesn't clump and goes on nicely. The best thing (I think) is it lasts long. I had a tube from July - December once (I wear my mascara light), and both the product and the brush did just fine. After trying other mascaras like Falsies and being utterly disappointed, I can say that this is one of my favorites.

My only complaint is that it's not waterproof, and the shape of the bottle is a bit weird.

I will definitely continue to buy this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/27/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by kandie48

ehh, not my favorite mascara. Thats because i like very dramatic mascara. But if you want a more natural look this would be great for you. It does not clump, but it just doesn't make my lashes as big as i want them, so i will not be repurshasing this.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/20/2013 3:52:00 AM More reviews by teaggybear

This product is terrible. I actually hate all of the covergirl mascaras. I honestly don't know what it is but they actually just make me really, really angry. To start the packaging is bulky and sort of oddly shaped. 2nd it does absolutely NOTHING for my eyelashes. Literally nothing,,, well except dry them out and flake off. Also I noticed that not long after I bought it it started to dry up on me! After just a few weeks! Maybe is my eyelashes or just personal hatred for covergirl (they test on animals, 90% of their commercials are super obnoxious and most of their products do not work for me) but I would not repurchase this product in a million years.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2013 2:10:00 AM More reviews by xNelliex

For me this is one of the best. First of all NO CLUMPS. Most important for me. I hate clumps! This goes on super evenly and spreads your eye lashes out perfectly. And also doesn't flake!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/9/2013 6:40:00 AM More reviews by hye

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I was out of my favourite mascara (kevyn aucoin volume mascara) and was in desperate need for a mascara. As i had no time at all, I picked this up at a local drugstore, used it that same day and probably will never touch it again. Its terrible and a big waste of money. The brush is the worse; it doesn't grab onto lashes and the handle is wayyy too big so you lose a lot of control when using this product. For individuals like myself with short lashes, this is not the product for you. If you want a cheaper drugstore mascara i would go for million lashes by loreal.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by urstandingonmytoes

This was a waste of money for me. I didn't find that it gave me volume or length. It globs up on the end of the brush and is just a hot mess. I won't EVER buy this again, and honestly...if this is what I get from Cover Girl Mascara I won't give any of the others a try.