July 23, 2014 | 2018 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Anti Blemish Solutions Liquid Make Up

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by krispykreme90

I first purchased this foundation around this time last year when my acne was at it's worst (thanks to Uni stress). I needed a good but healthy cover up for my dire-need-of-help face and decided to purchase the anti blemish solutions foundation which I am still beaming about. I would not recommend it for those who have very severe acne as this foundation only gives a medium amount of coverage and would be better suited for those with mild acne. I bought my foundation last July or August and it has just now almost finished, even though I used it near enough every day (probably missed wearing it during winter breaks when i didnt go out much, but nonetheless it has been a great spend for me as all year round I held my face up high not having to feel embarassed about my spots. Not only that, no one can even tell i have foundation on with this product! extra bonus. All in all, I'd highly recommend this foundation for sure. You won't regret it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2012 9:23:00 AM More reviews by Belindaeckard

I have never liked Clinique foundations, but this is the exception. Although I don't think it really makes a massive difference if you have problem skin, it covers problem skin really well. Most Clinique foundations have a light or sheer cover, but this one covers well, and the finish is matt and flawless. The staying power is not great though. The biggest thing for me is the finish though, very natural and pretty.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/15/2012 7:25:00 AM More reviews by pandemonia2000

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This foundation covered my spots and imperfections so beautifully. It was the best my skin had looked with make-up on for a long time. It looked so healthy and felt really nice too. BUT - considering this is "anti-blemish" it gave me the worst painful spots I've had in a very long time (after 2 or 3 days of using it). I was heart-broken. I wish I could wear this, but it has to be the worst product I've ever used on my skin in terms of my skin's reaction to it. I do not recommend this to people who are prone to spots.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2012 2:14:00 AM More reviews by makeupizmypassion

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a fantastic foundation for people for oily skin! It has a great matte finish which lasts me all day without the need of a touch up. I have extremely acne prone and oily skin and this foundation controls my oil and doesn't make me break out.
It has about a medium to full coverage, I think it's definitely build able and along with concealer it leans towards a fuller coverage. It looks very natural and covers my redness very well. I usually set this with a light dusting of a translucent powder even though this foundation has already a matte finish and good staying power.
I am extremely pale and the lightest shade is a perfect match! Usually the lightest shades in foundations are to dark for me but the lightest shade is light enough for my pale as snow skin! For reference my shade in MAC cosmetics is NW15.
Although I love this foundation there are a few negative things I have to point out. First is the price, it's so expensive ! I payed $50 in Australia! But I think it's definitely worth the price especially if you have oily skin because it's extremely hard to find a foundation that lasts all day like the Clinique Anti-Blemish Soultions Liquid Makeup. Another thing I dislike about this foundation is that it is extremely hard to blend. I found the best way to apply this foundation is with a wet makeup sponge. The packaging isn't the best, it's extremely hard to control how much comes out of the bottle and the screw on top is hard to get back on.
But overall I love this foundation for its matte finish, it's amazing staying power and how it doesn't break out my very acne prone skin. Although its expensive it's definatley worth the price. If there is any type of beauty/makeup product to invest in its in great foundation. I don't wear foundation on a daily basis but when I do this is my go to foundation!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/9/2012 11:32:00 PM More reviews by kapricornbb

I get a lot of pimples on my forehead so i have a lot of blemishes there. The rest of my skin is good. I got colour matched at the Clinique counter, and at that time it seemed ok. After i bought this product, i realize that it made my blemishes and scars on my forehead look PURPLE. It can get oily in the afternoon around my t zone and forehead. The only good things about this is that it doesn't cause any break outs and the coverage is good.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2012 11:26:00 AM More reviews by truthandtragedy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I stupidly purchased this online without a colour match - whoops! I opted for shade 02 as I was slightly in denial as to how pale I really am. It was only slightly too dark for me, so I did wear it for around a week before I took myself off to the Clinique counter and got colour matched - turns out I should have got the 01 all along.

After using a light coverage foundation for a good few months, this coverage was a little shock to me! It's medium coverage for me and definitely covers up my blemishes and redness which is amazing for me. You don't need to use a lot of it, as a little goes a long way and I love how silky it is on my skin.

I have a very oily t-zone which no foundation so far has managed to conquer (except Double Wear, but I wanted something less heavy), and this does a pretty good job of it. I can wear it for a good few hours with minimum shine, but even when the shine does break through, all it needs is a little blot with tissue paper and I'm good to go.

I haven't broken out since using this either, which is a huge plus! This is my HG foundation so far, and I can see myself buying it again which I have never done with a foundation yet!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 5:05:00 PM More reviews by stefk97

I really like this foundation! It conceals on its own any kind of blemishes, so I hardly ever need to apply concealer with it (only for my under-eye circles). Overall it's a great foundation - I wouldn't recommend using it during summer since it's quite heavy. Use a bb cream instead:)
x

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 6:44:00 PM More reviews by kittykawaii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG foundation! As someone who had severe acne, this never broke me out or irritated my acne and it provided enough coverage to make me feel like less of a pizza-faced freak. I used it thoughout many different acne treatments and it never caused any problems, even when my skin was rather dried out from Differin. Once I have managed to clear my acne I have been recommended to try other foundations, however, I always come back to this one because it works really well with oily skin and the alabaster shade is perfect for my skin!
It goes on really easily and its easy to spread without being oily. It provides enough coverage to cover up uneven skin tone without looking like a cake-face. If you have active acne, it will cover up the redness without contributing to more acne in my experience.
So if you have acne, or oily skin, I definitely recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2012 3:50:00 AM More reviews by Sena007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation. It gives nice medium/buildable natural coverage. It matches my skin SOOOOO well. I dont have to use a primer with this and it keeps my skin looking fresh and matte all day long. The only reason i would not buy it again is because it works relatively the same as the Neutrogena Skin Clearing Liquid Foundation to me, but its just more expensive. I will use my bottle up but then go back and repurchase the Skin clearing foundation, as that worked out well for me also.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by PINUPROCK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I really love this make up over any other one I have ever tried I have found that when wearing this I do not need tio use any concealer and it has the perfect matte effect if that is what you are looking for can be a bit drying in the winter but overal it is better than any chanel, guerlain or anything else that I have tried , even though I really dont have acne sometimes makeup brakes me up, this one keeps me clear and it is the one I really trust more... all others seem oily and dewy or have to be set with powder this one however stays and wears matte perfect!!

It is a bit dark for me shade 2 , unfortunately they dont sell lighter shades here in Mexico I guees their shade range could improve specially for lighter tones.

but overall I love it and highly recommend it my skin looks flawless and natural.