April 24, 2014 | 1377 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Anti Blemish Solutions Liquid Make Up

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 5:05:00 PM More reviews by stefk97

I really like this foundation! It conceals on its own any kind of blemishes, so I hardly ever need to apply concealer with it (only for my under-eye circles). Overall it's a great foundation - I wouldn't recommend using it during summer since it's quite heavy. Use a bb cream instead:)
x

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2012 6:44:00 PM More reviews by kittykawaii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is my HG foundation! As someone who had severe acne, this never broke me out or irritated my acne and it provided enough coverage to make me feel like less of a pizza-faced freak. I used it thoughout many different acne treatments and it never caused any problems, even when my skin was rather dried out from Differin. Once I have managed to clear my acne I have been recommended to try other foundations, however, I always come back to this one because it works really well with oily skin and the alabaster shade is perfect for my skin!
It goes on really easily and its easy to spread without being oily. It provides enough coverage to cover up uneven skin tone without looking like a cake-face. If you have active acne, it will cover up the redness without contributing to more acne in my experience.
So if you have acne, or oily skin, I definitely recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/15/2012 3:50:00 AM More reviews by Sena007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation. It gives nice medium/buildable natural coverage. It matches my skin SOOOOO well. I dont have to use a primer with this and it keeps my skin looking fresh and matte all day long. The only reason i would not buy it again is because it works relatively the same as the Neutrogena Skin Clearing Liquid Foundation to me, but its just more expensive. I will use my bottle up but then go back and repurchase the Skin clearing foundation, as that worked out well for me also.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by PINUPROCK

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I really love this make up over any other one I have ever tried I have found that when wearing this I do not need tio use any concealer and it has the perfect matte effect if that is what you are looking for can be a bit drying in the winter but overal it is better than any chanel, guerlain or anything else that I have tried , even though I really dont have acne sometimes makeup brakes me up, this one keeps me clear and it is the one I really trust more... all others seem oily and dewy or have to be set with powder this one however stays and wears matte perfect!!

It is a bit dark for me shade 2 , unfortunately they dont sell lighter shades here in Mexico I guees their shade range could improve specially for lighter tones.

but overall I love it and highly recommend it my skin looks flawless and natural.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2012 7:48:00 PM More reviews by SophieGray1234

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've literally spent the last 7-8 years trying to find something that would help my oily skin or try to make it not go into overdrive and make me look like I haven't washed my face for a week. I went into my local Boots today and a lovely Clinique staff member put on the foundation for me in Alabaster,when she put it half on to compare, I honestly couldn't believe the difference! My skin tone was evened out, looked brighter and had a glow. With a bit of blush it looked flawless! I decided to wait for a few hours before I purchased it, as I've had bad experiences with foundations in the past and wanted to make sure it lasted, and I was back in Boots by 4pm! It has been over 14 hours since it was put on and only now is it going cakey, normally when I've tried foundations oil and cakiness usually appear after 3/4 hours! So I think that's pretty amazing! It stayed matte for the whole day, and managed to last through hot flushes and all sorts! Absolutely brilliant product! If you're unsure, go and get someone to put it on for you and see for yourself!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by naziaahmed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

(shade 05) It defo keeps my skin calm..however I wouldnt just wear the foundation itself. It doesnt provide the best coverage for acne skin. It caked up on my face and just didn't look really nice :S however, I did want to still use the foundation so there was a time where I would wear this foundation underneath and wear another brand ontop but lightly..because the salicylic acid in the foundation helped treat my skin which I liked. But I wouuldnt recommend that method, I was trying to experiment different ways :L

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2012 12:00:00 PM More reviews by CoCoChanel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is such a lovely foundation.
The first thing I noticed about this foundation is how smooth it goes on and how light it feels on the skin whilst giving the perfect amount of coverage for me personally.
Every time I wear this I feel like I am not wearing any make-up at all which is how foundation is supposed to feel, unlike many others that I have tried.
I find that this foundation has great staying power and I can stroke my face without any of the make-up transferring compared to the majority of foundations I have tried.
The first thing I noticed about this foundation was the size of the bottle which I found was quite small considering the price is 20.00 however I only need a small amount of foundation as a little goes a long way.
This foundation does not break me out either which is a huge plus for me as I tend to break out easily from foundations.
A definite staple for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2012 3:59:00 PM More reviews by Serenavanderwoodsen

I love this foundation, it didn't broke me out and believe me i have a acne prone skin, and i've tried so many foundations, nothing worked for me

i don;t wear this foundation all the time, that's because it is a full coverage foundation and because i'm on roaccutane, i dont think i need the full coverage anymore.. and my skin is very dry

but if you have acne+oily skin, then this foundation is the one for you

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2012 2:17:00 PM More reviews by LexxiMassacre

i love this foundation it gives a semmi matte finish on my oily\combo skin . u can apply with anything nd it will look flawless i like to apply with fingers :p lasts all day from applicatin at 5:30 towhen i take it off 6-8 never longer . it does not break me out but not many products do.
i love it the packagin is ok its a squeeze tube only downfall if u get to much product u can put it bak in but u can the extra down ur neck :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2012 7:15:00 AM More reviews by ssannaho

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this foundation, it's great for oily skin. It dries quickly and you don't need a powder over if you don't want to. I wish there were more shades though, I need something lighter now in the winter time. But other than that, love it. It's a bit expensive, but it's worth it.