Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate

3.8

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Squalane, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil/Rosehip Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil/Evening Primrose Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil/Jojoba Seed Oil, Coriandrum Sativum Oil/Coriander Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Lavandula Angustifolia oil/Lavender Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil/Geranium Oil, Linalool, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil/Rosemary Leaf Oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Cucumis Sativus Extract/Cucumber Fruit Extract, Curcuma Longa Extract/Turmeric Root Extract, Limonene, Citral, Sclareolide, Rosa Spp/Rose Flower Oil, Jasminum Officinale Extract/Jasmine Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Sunflower Seed Oil fmla 685449/18 Code F.I.L: D39273/5

on 1/6/2014 9:05:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I used this serum in the past and I was very satisfied with it. Only during the last two years I started using Sisley products and Dr Sebagh ones and abandoned a little Kiels products.
I can give you a review of what was my previous experience with this serum:
1st the smell: it is fantastic, it seems you are in a spa and it is a perfect ritual in the evening
2nd the texture: I don't agree with thos who says it is to olyy, it is not for me, I found it to be a dry oil perfect fro my mixed skin
3rd the bottle: blue, glass ones, it is for a luxurious serum
It is not so expensive and the day after the skin looks much better.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Best night serum ever, I use it every night in combination with advanced night repair from Estée Lauder and I wake up with really good results these 2 serums are staples in my night care routine and this one will last for ever since only 2 drops are required

on 1/3/2014 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I don't really have any of the skin issues that this stuff targets (wrinkles, pigmentation, etc) but I do have dry and dull skin at times, especially in the winter, and ever since I started using this my skin looks and feels so soft first thing in the morning. It's wonderful. I used to be an avid user of argan oil, but this is a much superior moisturizer in my opinion. It's expensive but worth the money if you want luxurious soft, moisturized skin. A little bit goes a long way, so I don't think the price is that astronomical.

on 12/31/2013 10:01:00 PM

I love this oil on my face at bedtime. It doesn't break me out and my skin is baby soft in the morning. I'm sensitive to everything and can't use any type of lotion without breaking out in pinpoint acne. This mixed with Sea Buckthorn Seed Oil makes up my bedtime moisture routine. It's a bit pricey, but I think it is worth it.

on 12/24/2013 4:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this product last week. been apply for 4 night.. I have very oily and acne prone skin face.so far it doesnt break out my face. the pimples is still there but I found that my skin getting more fair and bright and my pore also is getting smaller. my skin feel soft. so far.. I still enjoy using this product... I will keep applying this and wish the best result come.

on 12/24/2013 1:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

If you have oily or acne-prone skin, never ever buy this product!!!! It left my skin super oily and broke me out......if you have dry skin,this may be a killing product for you. PS: for those who live in areas with dry and cold climate and have combination or dry skin, you can definitely try this out.

on 12/18/2013 3:20:00 PM

Love love love!!! It doesnt do much for hyrating but with just 3 drops before bed, I wake up with an angels face. It reduces my scar blemishes and gives me a radiant, smooth and a bit paler skin!! Love the smell either.

on 12/18/2013 9:47:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am getting abit addicted to Kiehls products lately, although some are pricey they are great quality, work and last for ages! You should always invest in skin care ;)
Really love this :D i use it every night with the Midnight Rescue Eye aprt from the nights i use the Kiehls Overnight BioLogical Peel.
Use about 4-5 drops out of the pippet on the back of my hand then pat with two fingers all over my face. Its not really oily, it absorbs into your skin well. It smells of lavender so is gorgeous (lavender is good to help you sleep too).
When i wake up i the morning my skin is just amazing...its so soft and the more i use it the better my skin gets! My skin is clearer, Brighter and my complexion is overall better x

on 12/9/2013 9:40:00 PM

This stuff keeps my skin hydrated and makes it look glowy and plump when I get up in the morning

on 11/30/2013 10:52:00 PM

Few drops into your palm and pat this onto your face before you go to sleep. The next morning my skin is baby soft. I do find that this does help lighten any acne scar/blemishes.

This is expensive though... $98 NZD. I have my eye set on Trilogy Rose hip next!