Joico K-Pak Color Restorative Styling Oil

Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Pentapeptide-29 Cysteinamide, Pentapeptide-30 Cysteinamide, Tetrapeptide-28 Argininamide, Tetrapeptide-29 Argininamide, Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hydrolyzed Keratin PG-Propyl Methylsilanediol, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Keratin, Schinziophyton Rautanenii Kernel Oil, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycolipids, Hyaluronic Acid, Water/Aqua/Eau, Hydrogenated Castor Oil/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Arginine HCL, Glycerin, Thioctic Acid, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Polyquaternium-55, Allantoin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Fragrance/Parfum, Yellow 11 (CI 47000), Red 17 (CI 26100).

on 4/10/2010 3:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I am Asian, little coarse, fine with medium .( about 4inch dia pony) little dameged by hair color and dryer & very senstive scalp.BSL length.
I've been looking for something make my hair shiny and Bounce.( I don't want to staraight because I don't want to my hair weight down or flat,)I always looking for a hair care product make my hair not just shine but bounce.
this Joico oil ( I use one pump )+ Agadir Argan Oil Spray Treatment ( use this 3 spray) made my hair wonder! and looks like I have beautiful hair from bigining.
I apply both ( agadir and Joico) on wet hair after I wash my hair
( when hair has still has water from shower)
then towl dry. then about an hour later I blow dry hair.

for fine hair people I would try sample at first.

I don't use it any longer.
my hair got very soft nowdays. I guess that because don't have mush damage. so heavy serum cause my hair weight down.
( as morrocan oil too )

on 4/3/2010 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

I have "Stunning Silver" hair. I am always looking for products to soften and and shine. This product is wonderful. If made my hair very, very soft. It also added a "glow" to my hair. I only needed 2 pumps for my shoulder length hair. I also used another pump for my chest, shoulders and hands. It feels too good to use just on my hair. Can be used on damp hair/skin or dry.

on 3/3/2010 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Great product! Leaves my hair bouncy, shiny, smooth and healthy looking! I have coloured & highlighted dry, wavy, fine hair which is in pretty good health now thanks to switching to Kerastase, Joico and Redken products. See My Notepad for my hair care products. Previously I was experiencing severe hairloss and my hair was extremely damaged. I got a good haircut and had my blonde hair coloured copper with golden blonde highlights. To prevent fading of the colour and to provide my hair with extra moisture & nutrition I use Kerastase Masque Chroma Riche and as of lately this new Joico K-Pak Color Restorative Styling Oil. From the Joico Website:
•Seals and nourishes the cuticle to lock in color
•Strengthens, protects and repairs hair like only K-PAK can
•Imparts vibrant, color-enhancing shine
•Dramatically reduces drying and styling time
•Conditions hair for incredible softness and smoothness.
The main ingredients are Cyclopentasiloxane, Argan Oil, Mongongo Oil, Evening Primrose Oil and Kukui Seed Oil; those oils contain lots of beneficial vitamins, (oligo-)minerals and essential acids/lipids.
It's a multi-purpose product; you can use it on damp hair after washing as a leave-in treatment, use it as a pre-styling treatment or use it on dry hair after styling to add some extra shine. It comes in a convenient plastic bottle with a pump dispenser. A few small drops will do so a bottle will last you a long time. Smells nice and I'm very picky when it comes to fragranced products. Retail price is around $17 for a 3.4Fl.Oz bottle. Highly recommended!