April 16, 2014 | 1867 users online

Mascara - Clinique - High Lengths Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2011 4:23:00 AM More reviews by jusbnjazz32

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is very good in terms of packaging, formula and long wearing. There is no smell to the formula and it is very creamy. The main feature to this product is the brush. It is a banana shaped green comb brush. This brush allows each lash to be coated with the formula. Throughtout the day there is no flaking or irritation. It isn't water proof so water will cleanly take off the product without even using soap. Absolutely love this product and for $14 it is worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2011 12:28:00 PM More reviews by tnmo

This is a staple mascara in my makeup & mascara collection. It's not my go to or HG mascara, however it is a staple in my everyday mascara routine. This mascara is best used as a second coat application - apply your regular use mascara and go over it with this Clinique one & you'll have the longest, separated, natural looking lashes ever. Wipe away about 50% of the product before you apply it as a second coat so your lashes don't get clumpy. Used alone, it doesn't have the strength to provide volume, however used in combination with whatever your favorite mascara is, it is a dream. In this case, it is more the applicator than the mascara that makes the difference with this product, so once it is done, don't throw the applicator/brush away!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2011 10:08:00 PM More reviews by kellabella94

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

I disagree on all the negative posts about this mascara. If it's clumping up or smearing, then you're using it improperly. I find that this mascara stands by it's name, however, it doesn't give volume. I love this mascara, and it's one of my favorite ones. The only reason I wouldn't buy it again is because I never buy the same type of make products, and I always switch up.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2011 2:00:00 PM More reviews by kxtreme16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i got a sample of this mascara and i actually really liked it! while it lacked in giving my lashes volume, it gave it length and curled my lashes also. if it only gave me more volume, this would be my FAVORITE mascara.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2011 1:35:00 PM More reviews by nirvana9

i got a samplie size of this at a MAC warehouse sale for $5 (they had other brands besides MAC there). i was unaware that the brush was designed that way and thought i had a faulty mascara (blond moment) until i googled it and saw the brush was supposed to look alien like. i actually found it fairly easy to use, not great for botttom lashes though. it does lengthen my lashes nicely once the technique is mastered. it's a good daytime mascara but i need something more dramatic and volumizing for night.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2011 11:24:00 AM More reviews by HunnyBear12234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The brush turned me off at first but i did get used to it. It is easy to use once you get the hang of it which does not take long at all. I got compliments on my lashes the other day when I was wearing this and that has never happened before! I would purchase again because it does make my lashes look longer and even thicker, and is not quite as expensive as other designer mascaras.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2011 2:34:00 PM More reviews by donnahsueh

I was pretty unimpressed with this mascara. I didn't feel like it gave my lashes any length nor volume ..... def. not worth the price. The wand is really interesting though!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Allybaley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This product is absolutely amazing! I would rather spend double the amount of a drugstore mascara to get this one! I makes my lashes intensely long and pigmented. The wand is so unique and flexible. I never get mascara on my face with this brush. I adore the white and green packaging because it is very refreshing. This is hands down my favorite mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/10/2011 3:07:00 AM More reviews by cnd1983

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this mascara a lot. It was not clumpy on me and the brush was easier than I thought to use. It lengthened my lashes very well. I will repurchase!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/27/2011 12:28:00 AM More reviews by buffydoggy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm agreeing with some of the posters below. I;m lucky enough to have really long lashes but they are blonde and not overly thick so I like to use mascara to darken them. This brush was so hard to use! It did nothing but make my eyes globby and splotchy! The brush wouldn't comb properly and I felt like I had mascara everywhere but my lashes. It also got all over my eyelids and bottoms under my eyes. To make matters worse, the mascara ran into my eyes (I'm guessing a big blob of mascara ran) and it stung! Ouch!