October 31, 2014 | 1112 users online

Liquid - Bourjois - Healthy Mix Foundation

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by ashleedrake1

I've used this foundation for the past 6 months, changing from double wear, and i've only had to change it recently because of the change in weather. Weirdly enough it isn't working for my winter skin, but my summer skin loved this.

It leaves you looking super healthy, lovely coverage for my pesky red marks, dry patches, acne scars and white heads that I occasionally get. I have an oily t-zone also and although this can sometimes depending on hormones create a lot of oil - the main reason I am giving it a 4/5 - it is nothing that a nice powder cannot fix throughout the day. I don't have to reapply this foundation.

I went travelling in July to around Europe and this helped me throughout those early morning and late night trains/airplanes where you just wanted to but a little life to your sun burnt skin. I have a lot of pigmentation and this covers it up well. I pair it with the bourgeois concealer and off I go.

I like that it's cheap and affordable, for me in the UK i can nip down the road and pick it up whenever for around £10 and the packaging and annoying as it can get, for £10 with a pump dispenser, you cannot complain.

If there was one thing I could change about it it would be the colour range, I am very fair and sometimes depending on how my skin is feeling it will reject the makeup and the colour and therefore sometimes I look like I am wearing way too much but that also i'm wearing a shade too dark. I'd recommend if purely on the fact that it is a good coverage, no unusual outbreaks and affordable.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2013 9:19:00 AM More reviews by kamusienkaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I was looking for something that would give healthy glow on my face but not in the way Rimmel Wake Me Up gives because its to much for me. This foundation is perfect althought my face starts to be shiny on my nose quite quickly but I don't mind that much. Coverage is very good and I think comperable to Revlon ColorStay which I also really love. Also I really like the color range. I have very warm skin tone and I found 52 perfect for me. I have acne prone skin but its normal with some dry patches. I wouldnt recommend this product for people with oily skin and for skins that dont tolerate silicones as there are few in it. Price is very resonable and the product is totally worth it (9.99 in Boots).

rated 5 of 5 on 11/12/2013 12:28:00 AM More reviews by Susie0205

Love using this!I grabbed shade 53, a little bit darker than my skin shade(I often use 52), but in summer I use fake tan, it is cool! Easy to blend, the finish is dewy~ which I love so much! I m combined to oily skin, hope it helps

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by hannahn631

Love this foundation! It's a lovely light to medium coverage foundation. Very easy to apply and blend, I use it throughout summer and it doesn't feel heavy or cakey at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2013 10:36:00 AM More reviews by vickydc829

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I would love to love this but it breaks me out everytime I use it so it's a No. :(

rated 2 of 5 on 11/7/2013 3:34:00 AM More reviews by kehaniprice

This product is well loved by so many and there are so many recommendations and great reviews so when I tried it I was expecting something...more. I don't dislike this foundation at all, I just don't think it's that good.
To be honest its nothing special. It has a satin finish and I find that it doesn't last long at all, it has the longevity of a BB cream and within a few hours your T zone is shiny.
I wouldn't repurchase, in my opinion Rimmel's Wake Me Up foundation is a much better option it has a lovely finish and lasts longer plus it is half the price.

EDIT************ I changed my rating to 2 stars. I really dont like this foundation. It just doesn't last. I have tinted moisturisers with better finishes and longevity. Plus i think it broke me out and i hardly ever break out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 8:08:00 AM More reviews by zvirbalas

-Good for combination/normal skin
-Covers pores and little blemishes, but not ideally
-semi matte finish
- color 52 is ideal for neutral skin tones with not very much yellor or pink tones in the skin. My cheeks are a little bit red so this foundations evens up everything.
-doesnt stay all day long
-need to apply loose foundation at every 3 hours because of the oiliness in the t-zone
-DOESNT clog pores

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 5:32:00 PM More reviews by cornflakegrrl

For reference, I'm really pale (NC 15), my skin is on the oily side and I don't need that much coverage - dark circles are my biggest concern. Shade 51 is a perfect match and this product doesn't make my skin any oilier (then again, air conditioning is always on at work, so). Anyway, I was looking for a lightweight foundation for everyday use and I'm pretty happy with this one. It provides light coverage (which was exactly what I was aiming for), meaning it doesn't cover those dark circles, which forces me to put some concealer on (Lancôme Effacernes), gives me a nice glow and doesn't break me out. What is there not to love?

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2013 8:34:00 PM More reviews by anastasianiaou18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

nice as a tinted moisturiser.
lovely fresh, youthful and dewy look, definatelly not for those with oily skin.
very lightweight, great for school or for a "no-makeup" makeup..
BUT it won't last 16hours as it claims..it needs to be set with powder but again can't hold for more than 2-3 hours..it will melt off of your face.
i love it just for the first 2 hours...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 5:33:00 PM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I do like this foundation.

Hardly no coverage,but nice to use as a base I think .It does feel nice on your skin,but I don't think it's a hard working foundation ! My skin is dry and it still comes off after a few hours.

Between 1 and 2 hours.maybe better on super dry,sensitive skin that only needs something gentle and minimum coverage.

The colors are great but I won't rebuy