Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

4.1

WATER, DIMETHICONE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CHLORIDE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ALCOHOL DENAT, FRAGRANCE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PANTHENOL, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SILICA, GLYCERIN, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, CUCUMIS MELO (MELON) FRUIT EXTRACT, PRUNUS ARMENIACA (APRICOT) FRUIT EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, BENZOIC ACID, PANTOLACTONE, SORBIC ACID

on 1/29/2015 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

for the price this is a brilliant foundation it makes me look so dewy and fresh faced always recieve so many compliments when i wear it and has a great yellow undertone which makes me look more radiant.
Im so fussy when it comes to drug store products but I love this one so much its great smells so nice aswell.
However it only last 5 hours or so on your skin and you may need to reapply, so it depends on where you are going.
If im just going to my friends or familys its ok

Skin: Other, Fair, Warm

For years my favorite foundation. The colour is very perfect for my fair yellow undertoned skin. I use 51 mixed with a bit of 52 or just 51 alone.
Most of the fair foundations are pink, but not this one.
The coverage is medium, buit buildable. Applied with Real Techniques buffing brush the finish is so natural. The way I like it, you can see the skin come through.
I have repurchased it several times, now the product has a new package, still a bit cheap looking, but I like so much the product inside.
Another good face product from Bourjois in the Healthy Mix Powder, I use in the shade 52 (the lightest). It is yellow toned, finely milled and does not look like you are wearing a powder at all. I like this powder even more than my YSL Poudre Compacte Radiance.

this really is a great foundation i love its blendibility i have it in the shade 51 vanilla. i am a nc 15-20 it have great coverage for redness as i have. it always smells very refreshing. i also love to remind myself that it is somewhat a chanel foundation since it is chanel owned and there is no way i would dish out the price for an actual chanel foundation lol. im definately pleased with this foundation and love love a dewy foundation. i would love it more dewy but ill use illuminizer. the pump is also a decent one it actually lets the control product that comes out it is a lil expensive i paid $15 for it i think but i think that it lasts a fairly long time.. all and all this is my everyday foundation it is not heavy at all. and i think it is a great base and the product delivers it also lasts me 8 hrs or longer with a spray and primer

on 1/26/2015 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I will be short - this is kind of foundation which works like medicine on skin. Every time my skin is irritated by wrong products it helps reduce irritations, redness etc. But it just happens sometimes that my skin "swallows" it after few hours - however, my skin (my cheeks) are very dry and I am not wondering.

It feels so nice and pleasant on skin, it is light. I don't like smell, it has some kind of "salt" in it. And I also don't like new red packaging. I prefer more luxury:-) However, this is one of the best foundations I ever tried and I always have one bottle in my cosmetic purse.

on 1/25/2015 5:44:00 AM

A decent drugstore foundation. I will buy it again. On my skin it seems almost perfect like YSL Touche Eclat foundation.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

Glowy yet not oily and buildable coverage for just under €15. It's become my go to foundation for the days I feel like a little more coverage. It's very versatile in the sense you can sheer it out with a buffing brush or keep layering for a full coverage look. It is not cakey and blends really well. It can be applied with any makeup tool really, fingers are also a great option if you're in a rush. The colour selection, like most Bourjois face makeup is very limited for darker skin tones but for me it's fine. The bottle comes with a pump so you can really control the amount of product you dispense and it's more sanitary.

I have very dry and pale skin and have struggled to find a foundation that works for me. I have never re purchased a foundation as nothing has ever worked for me so I move on to something else. Until I discovered this. This foundation gives a very light to medium coverage and a dewy finish. However the dew fades after an hour or so. I wear this foundation with a drop of soap and glorys hocus focus and then I apply a small amount of the healthy mix serum on top and it leaves me with a lovely dewy complexion. This foundation is not heavy at all and does not cake up. It also doesn't go patchy or oxidise on the skin. I don't recommend this foundation If you have oily skin or are looking for full coverage and a matte finish.

on 1/9/2015 4:44:00 AM

I started using this product a month ago.. and initially I was a little skeptical about its performance as i have never used a bourjois produt before. But much to my surprise this foundation worked wonders on my comination skin. It lasts for about 5-6 hours easily. By the end of the day my face was shiny but in the good way. It didnt not run or dry which i like. I would definately recomend this product to girls with combination sensitive skin. Xx

on 12/27/2014 5:55:00 PM

I bought this after reading it was a dupe for chanels foundation. I have tried both and it really isn't too far off it. The coverage is much the same. It's quite a light and runny liquid which can be blended in quite easy. It has a nice smell. You can build the coverage up to suit yourself.i liked this but it's no replacement for the Chanel foundation xx

on 12/20/2014 10:24:00 AM

This is the best drugstore foundation!! It's quality is just as good as high end foundations. It's gives you flawless skin, super easy to apply, and has a nice thick consistency which has medium coverage. It also smells amazing!! Defiantly recommended.

Video Reviews & Tutorials