E.L.F. Studio Mineral Infused Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cera Carnauba (Carnauba) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, PVP, Triethanolamine , Triacontanyl PVP, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 12/31/2012 7:08:00 PM

i HATE this mascara. I bought this because i had read so many good reviews and i really had good expectations for this mascara. This made my lashes look awful. I curl my lashes before i use any mascara and with this one after i put it on it made my lashes look like i hadnt curled them at all and the mascara would wear off after about 2-3 hours of wearing it. I give it 2 stars because this mascara didnt clump on my lashes at all. If you want more of a natural look then this would most likely be good for you but it sucks for me

on 11/28/2012 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love this mascara. It's perfect for me. It's cheap and works well. I tend to lean towards the more natural and less wet foundation formulas. It's been a long road of trial and error and I really like this one. It separates and lengthens like a dream. Clumps are minimal and my lashes hold a curl!

I really liked this mascara. The brush wasn't too big or too small, and it never pulled clumps out of the bottle. The product lasted on my eyelashes all day, but didn't feel like it was stuck on when I washed it off.

I would buy this again, it is just as good as any other drugstore brand I've used.

This is one of my favorite mascaras. It isn't supposed to be super dramatic or anything, because I get a lively fan-like effect from it. It's very natural looking, and it doesn't irritate my eyes like Maybelline's does. Thumbs up.

on 10/24/2012 7:02:00 AM

Was really pleasantly surprised by this product. Goes on nice, good brush, good consistency. Nice definition to the lashes along with decent thickening and length. It is very black as well and it holds a curl no problem. Best of all, this stuff lasts forever. Doesn't budge even a tiny bit off my lashes, even if I (accidentally) sleep in it overnight. Zero flaking, zero smudging and no clumping either. Also, it is odorless (some mascaras have a strange smell.) As I said, very pleasantly surprised from a 3 dollar mascara. I also use it before I apply false lashes and it works great for that too (though have not applied it directly to the falsies.) Will definitely repurchase this one. Might even be hg for me! :)

on 10/13/2012 12:09:00 AM

In New zealand, E.L.F is very very hard to buy, and in the whole south island I found/ heard of ONE shop which sells the mineral line only.
this mascara cost me $12, and i am frankly, very dissapointed. it dosn't clump, and I am not sure If It is just my eyelashes but it was just so light and did almost nothing compaired to my maybeline collosal. so next time, I think I will say no thanks.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Excellent mascara! I highly recommend this product. Absolutely no clumping and enhances the look of my lashes without looking unnatural. Will repurchase again and again.

on 9/24/2012 9:22:00 PM

If you're looking for a mascara that packs a punch when it comes to thickening and/or lengthening, then this isn't it. However, it does provide a nice "natural" look when you're looking for minimal. It darkens nicely, separates lashes and doesn't clump, and I haven't experienced any irritation or smudging while using this. The brush is similar to the Cover Girl Lash Blast mascaras, in that it's got rubber bristles. Some people don't like that, but I do. The brush isn't as huge, either. It's quite a bit skinner and maybe a tad longer than the CGLB brush. Don't know if I'll re-purchase this, but I'll definitely use up the tube I have now for those days when I want a little something, but not too made-up.

on 9/21/2012 1:57:00 PM

Total thumbs down. Everytime I use this mascara, it irritates my eyes SO badly. Maybe I just got a bad one but when any kind of mascara begins to irritate your actual eyes, that's a problem. It also smudges.

I use this daily, and it gives a really nice fan-like look to my lashes. It removes very easily (I use EVOO) and I'm glad I discovered this great, affordable mascara.

Popular Mascaras