November 23, 2014 | 1123 users online

Mascara - E.L.F. - Studio Mineral Infused Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 7:57:00 PM More reviews by Clitorisaurus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I use this daily, and it gives a really nice fan-like look to my lashes. It removes very easily (I use EVOO) and I'm glad I discovered this great, affordable mascara.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used this for the first time today and liked it so much I got a backup! I had bought this based on reviews here This is more of a natural looking mascara, it doesn't give a ton of volume. It does darken though, and give a bit of length. The best part for me about this mascara is how great it makes my lashes look! The brush separates your lashes perfectly so you have a ton of dark lashes. No clumping at all, no spider legs here! I wore it for several hours today, even with some crying, and it didn't flake or smudge. Will definitely rebuy!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 6/29/2012 12:58:00 AM More reviews by lalalaurenbunny123

This did almost nothing for my eyelashes, which are pretty thick and curly to begin with. It doesn't even look like I have mascara on when I put it on. I guess it would be good for someone who wants a more delicate/natural look with their mascara, however it is not what I prefer. Considering that it's ELF I was expecting more since I LOVE almost all of their products, I was very disappointed in this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2012 5:03:00 PM More reviews by CristiK

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this mascara! Goes on smooth, one coat, no clumps. It isn't readily available in Canada, so I have been trying in vain to find a similar formula, but nothing yet comes close.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2012 7:54:00 PM More reviews by courtliz512

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Meh...I've used MUCH better mascaras, but it's just not for me...it's okay for the lower lash line, but like I said, I've used better, I've used worse...

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 4:09:00 AM More reviews by asjdfkl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara. Like, love love. Not even because of the price, as I'd still buy it if it were 5x more expensive. The first time I put it on I was just testing it on top of my Lash Blast. It was so much blacker than the "very black" LB that I felt a little cheated. It's a lovely inky color akin to MUFE Smoky Lash. Doesn't do a whole lot for volume but loads for lengthening, making this my perfect daytime mascara. Holds a curl well, doesn't flake at all, and yeah, $3? Seriously?

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 3:13:00 AM More reviews by kristyc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I finally got my first ELF haul and I must say that this was a lovely, unexpected surprise. I mean, I knew I had purchased it - but I didn't expect to be so happy with it!

The ELF brush is brilliant in this - no comb needed because it doesn't clump! I previously used Body Shop's mascara and I would have to follow Goss's trick of applying mascara to a eyelash comb and then apply it to my eyelashes to avoid the clumps. Its also nicely lengthens whilst keeping to that natural look - I'm not a falsies-kinda girl so the lack of any additional volume is fine by me.

The packaging is basic, black and discrete so I wouldn't think twice of carrying it around (what can I say? I'm not one for oversized tubes in neon colors). The price, of course, is the topper - living in South East Asia means that I end up paying triple for ELF - but its still half the price of my Body Shop mascara! I've only just started using this and already I'm on the lookout to buy extra for squirreling away.

Pros

- No clumping
- Nice brush / Discrete packaging
- Nice lengthening effect
- Affordable

Cons

- Errmm.. can't think of any!
- Okay, maybe its lack of availability in SE Asia
- Lack of volume (but seriously, this is a plus for me!)

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 12:54:00 AM More reviews by macmuse

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara! First I will say I love a natural look that enhances my eyelashes without making them look like spider legs, clumpy, or dry. So many mascaras I've tried either are awful right away, or they are nice for the first two applications then they start clumping or worse. I've used expensive department store ones, natural ones, drug store (Maybelline, etc). and they have been either OK or not so OK... but none that really impress me enough to stop me from shopping around.

There was one mascara I tried that was good but it was expensive. Because mascara is one of those cosmetics that should be thrown away after 4-6 months, I just can't see spending a lot of money on it especially since it won't even be empty when I throw it away. I really hate that.

So anyway, I saw this mascara when I was buying a couple e.l.f. items. I am amazed at this thing. It is just beautiful; and each time I use it there are still no clumps. And the price makes me very comfortable when it is time to discard it and repurchase.

And another thing... this mascara does NOT make my eyes water or get red like some do. It just gives me clean looking, smooth, defined lashes that are just perfect.

Hey e.l.f., please do not discontinue this ever.

It has become my favorite, hands down. Amazing!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by MACaholic117

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I REALLY REALLY LOVE THIS MASCARA!! It is actually one of the first mascara that i bought! I love the wand the most! really inexpensive! simple packaging... WILL REPURCHASE! Please Check me out in YOUTUBE! MACaholic117, i do tutorials and other beauty related videos... (This is my first review here)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2012 10:29:00 PM More reviews by SimpleNSexy

A natural mascara, nothing glam
Price: $3.24 USD
Pkg: rubber (silicon) bristles
Colour: black
Length: good
Volume: not much
It doesn't hold a curl and really boringly natural at best. I tried layering wet and dry and neither seems to work on this. You really can't expect much from $3 huh?