E.L.F. Studio Mineral Infused Mascara

Price: $

Price: $

Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cera Carnauba (Carnauba) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, PVP, Triethanolamine , Triacontanyl PVP, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491 , CI 77492 , CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

This is one of my favorite mascaras. It isn't supposed to be super dramatic or anything, because I get a lively fan-like effect from it. It's very natural looking, and it doesn't irritate my eyes like Maybelline's does. Thumbs up.

on 10/24/2012 7:02:00 AM

Was really pleasantly surprised by this product. Goes on nice, good brush, good consistency. Nice definition to the lashes along with decent thickening and length. It is very black as well and it holds a curl no problem. Best of all, this stuff lasts forever. Doesn't budge even a tiny bit off my lashes, even if I (accidentally) sleep in it overnight. Zero flaking, zero smudging and no clumping either. Also, it is odorless (some mascaras have a strange smell.) As I said, very pleasantly surprised from a 3 dollar mascara. I also use it before I apply false lashes and it works great for that too (though have not applied it directly to the falsies.) Will definitely repurchase this one. Might even be hg for me! :)

on 10/13/2012 12:09:00 AM

In New zealand, E.L.F is very very hard to buy, and in the whole south island I found/ heard of ONE shop which sells the mineral line only.
this mascara cost me $12, and i am frankly, very dissapointed. it dosn't clump, and I am not sure If It is just my eyelashes but it was just so light and did almost nothing compaired to my maybeline collosal. so next time, I think I will say no thanks.

Excellent mascara! I highly recommend this product. Absolutely no clumping and enhances the look of my lashes without looking unnatural. Will repurchase again and again.

on 9/24/2012 9:22:00 PM

If you're looking for a mascara that packs a punch when it comes to thickening and/or lengthening, then this isn't it. However, it does provide a nice "natural" look when you're looking for minimal. It darkens nicely, separates lashes and doesn't clump, and I haven't experienced any irritation or smudging while using this. The brush is similar to the Cover Girl Lash Blast mascaras, in that it's got rubber bristles. Some people don't like that, but I do. The brush isn't as huge, either. It's quite a bit skinner and maybe a tad longer than the CGLB brush. Don't know if I'll re-purchase this, but I'll definitely use up the tube I have now for those days when I want a little something, but not too made-up.

on 9/21/2012 1:57:00 PM

Total thumbs down. Everytime I use this mascara, it irritates my eyes SO badly. Maybe I just got a bad one but when any kind of mascara begins to irritate your actual eyes, that's a problem. It also smudges.

I use this daily, and it gives a really nice fan-like look to my lashes. It removes very easily (I use EVOO) and I'm glad I discovered this great, affordable mascara.

on 7/25/2012 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I used this for the first time today and liked it so much I got a backup! I had bought this based on reviews here This is more of a natural looking mascara, it doesn't give a ton of volume. It does darken though, and give a bit of length. The best part for me about this mascara is how great it makes my lashes look! The brush separates your lashes perfectly so you have a ton of dark lashes. No clumping at all, no spider legs here! I wore it for several hours today, even with some crying, and it didn't flake or smudge. Will definitely rebuy!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This did almost nothing for my eyelashes, which are pretty thick and curly to begin with. It doesn't even look like I have mascara on when I put it on. I guess it would be good for someone who wants a more delicate/natural look with their mascara, however it is not what I prefer. Considering that it's ELF I was expecting more since I LOVE almost all of their products, I was very disappointed in this product.

on 6/23/2012 5:03:00 PM

I love this mascara! Goes on smooth, one coat, no clumps. It isn't readily available in Canada, so I have been trying in vain to find a similar formula, but nothing yet comes close.

Popular Mascaras