Maybelline Super Stay 24 Hour Concealer

3.3

Aqua/Water/Eau, Isododecane, Propylene Glycol, Diisocetyl Dodecanedioate, Polyglyceryl 4 Isostearate, Nylon 12, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Talc, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Carbonate, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Methylparaben, Polysorbate 20, Disodium EDTA, Butylparaben, May Contain (+/-): (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide Yellow), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

on 9/5/2013 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I bought the color Ivory, and it ended up being too light for my skin color (Covergirl 510). But the concealer itself is awful. I put this concealer under my eyes after applying foundation and I had to remove all the makeup in the area where I applied it. It looks chalky and creases horribly.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

It covers up a lot it's amazing, I use it to school and it doesn't even show that I applied it! I highly recommend it it's great

on 8/21/2013 7:23:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This is like my HG undereye prep concealer!! The color light has like a salmon-like color to it so it really helps cancel out dark circles in preparation for my last step which is using the Maybelline Dream Lumi in Radiant thanks to MissGlamorazzi's suggestion. This combo = HG <3

The only problem is I'm finding it harder to find these days my Target had them on clearance and since then I can't find it anymore, wish I stocked up, but I have been buying mine on Ebay since then.

on 8/14/2013 5:34:00 PM

Been using this one for about two months now, has lasted for quite a while.

Pros:
- Cheap
- Long-wearing
- A decent amount of product which will last for a while

Cons:
- Very thick, difficult to blend
- Colour is difficult to match to skin tone (even with my presumed colour match)

Won't be buying again as it is too difficult to blend, and the colour is terrible.

on 8/6/2013 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This product comes in a lipgloss tube, so you have to expose a large amount to air to get it out. I put it on my hand and used a concealer brush but it was so sticky. Then I put it directly on my face and tried to brush it out, again thick and dried quickly.

There are simply better drugstore concealers out there.

on 8/5/2013 10:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I picked up this product on a whim because I had a Maybelline coupon and it was on sale. On a normal day, the concealer doesn't last 24 hours, but it lasts 16 hours. It makes it through 8 hours of labor intensive work at band camp. Overall, a good value, especially if you have acne spots and don't want to make frequent touchups during the day.

on 7/29/2013 2:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

i surprisingly really liked this. i originally only bought this as a backup/touchup concealer for my purse (i wouldve liked to bring the mac prolongwear concealer - total hg btw - but its packaging was a bit annoying) and it actually worked really well. it looks a bit cakey but for me my biggest problem with face makeup is staying power and this stayed pretty damn well. i put this on with no primer or powder one day because i was in a rush and i did my makeup on the bus and by the end of the day, if was still there! it was kind of patchy looking by that time but it was still there! i would definitely recommend this to anyone with the problem of makeup not staying, but this is definitely not for anyone with dry skin. the coverage was quite good, better than the prolongwear at first but layering this concealer is a huge no no where as prolongwear can be built upon and still look quite natural. The packaging isn't very hygienic but it's one of the classic concealer packagings so I guess it's acceptable. i got this at a drugstore for around $8 because it was onsale but i think it generally goes from $7-12 depending where and when you get it.
overall, this is pretty amazing for a drugstore concealer.
UPDATE: I've been using it more lately and I'm liking it more as I do, the coverage can be built upon and look natural if u build in very thin layers, so in other words, it can be just as good as pro long wear if u spend time to make it look good. Both for under eyes and acne/acne scars. Although ultimately pro long wear remains my HG for the color match, packaging, longevity, and consistency all trump the superstay.

on 7/26/2013 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I'm a concealer-holic and I LOVE concealer. I can never have too much of it. However, I was disappointed with this one. Maybe it was just because I was in a rush, but I grabbed this concealer a while ago and I've given it tons of chances. I don't like this concealer because it tends to dry out my skin and I hate the foam applicator. Maybe mine is defected but it hardly picks any product up and when I apply the product, I blend it out and turns out to have an extremely pink undertone which looks really bad. Overall, I'm not impressed. Judging on the other reviews, maybe I just picked up a bad one. The only up to this product is the price. I'm very glad I didn't spend lots of money on this product.

on 7/24/2013 7:31:00 PM

I like this for spot coverage but not under the eyes because it doesn't quite cover enough.

on 7/22/2013 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

my HG for covering blemishes, using on top of revlon colorstay. won't go cakey unless you don't blend or something, and lasts ages. i reapply around 4 or 5pm when having my head in my hands all the time at my desk makes it rub off and my spots start to reappear. even then i don't get any issues with cakiness.

nevertheless, the packaging is tiny and the doe-foot applicator doesn't allow you to get like 30% of the product out! i have to use a thin brush.

a good alternative to collection lasting perfection if you can't get that in your country. just slightly less creamy and long-wearing.