Sleek Storm Palette

4.4

on 7/18/2011 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My most used and loved among the Sleek palettes. I love the browns in it, you can create so many different looks. The colors are all very pigmented, really easy to blend and very long lasting. Most days I don't even use a primer underneath. I have experienced some fallout with one or two of these colors (I think one of them was the matte dark brown one, the other the sparkly ones). For the price this is amazing quality and I will definitely repurchase, this is probably my favorite palette ever.

on 7/13/2011 10:21:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

All i really can say is that i used to buy LOADS of mac eyeshadows and my money was screaming, sooo I found this little wonder palette and I LOVE IT! it has replaced the expensive mac products i used to buy, all of theese r pigmented and great, love them sooo much! A great palette for great money love the mat browns for brows, and the shimmery pink is just FAB!

WILL BUY FOREVER!

on 6/22/2011 8:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I've been in an eyeshadow frenzy lately. I've been buying a ton of eyeshadow, solely only because lately I have master the art of how to at least apply them to look a little presentable, and not as though I've been slapped in both eyes with a paint brush.
I have got 4 of the Sleek Palettes in Storm, Original, Sunset and Bad Girl. Love them all!
Storm, I find is a must have palette for everyone! Some of the light frosty colours are a little frostier then usual, but they work great as highlighters. Super pigmented, again, just like the Bad Girl Palette, use a very light hand with the darker tones. All the colours are absolutely amazing, I am not usually an eyeshadow person (that because i dont know how to use them properly on my eyes), but I can picture myself using every single one these colours.
It's ashame that Sleek is only available in the UK, at only $15AUD including shipping per palette, it's quiet unbelievable! I'm just soo disapointed that I missed out on the Graphite Palette, I'm sure that's one I would dearly love judging from the online pics. DAMN!

on 6/20/2011 1:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Beautiful colors, very pigmented. great palette. I can see myself wearing every one of the colors in it.
The packaging is a bit hard to open, but I guess I'll get used to it.

on 6/19/2011 1:23:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Previously I had never been interested in Sleek products so I never bothered checking their counter out until I did a swap with a girl from America who was after a palette so after I went along and checked them out I decided to buy the Storm for myself because I could see myself wearing all of the colours and I am soo glad I did.

The colours are great, I can get a nice gold daytime look out of the palette and a dark blue/green smokey eye from it also.

The packaging is nice, the products are super soft to touch and the colour pay off is amazing. At only 6.49 you can't go wrong!

on 6/16/2011 9:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I was able to get this palette from a sweet blogger in the UK for a great deal and I love this palette! The colors are so versatile and great for both day and night looks. I usually wear a smokey eye so anyone else that does, this is your kind of palette! The shadows are pretty pigmented so you def get your money's worth. Those who aren't fond of shimmery shadows might stray away from this as there are only 3 matte shadows.
Pros:
- pigmented
- affordable
- great for anyone who loves smokey eyes
- verstatile
- 'sleek' (no pun intended) packaging
Cons:
- only avail in UK
- not for those who dislike shimmer shadows
- no matte highlight
- fallout in the palette if you are not careful.

on 6/13/2011 1:54:00 PM

I am a huge fan of this product and can not say enough good things about it! i use the dark matte black to fill in my already dark eyebrows and it is perfect, BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on 6/12/2011 7:03:00 PM

These eye-shadows are very pigmented, finely milled, blend-able...and totally worth the money.

However, there are only three matte shades, and I think they are not as pigmented as the shimmery ones, especially the beige one (third top from the left).

The second top color from the left is the most amazing highlighter for your cheeks or your brow-bone.

Best dupe budget eyeshadow palette hands down! I spent years spending my cash on MAC eyeshadows but my friend recommended this and I haven't bought a MAC eyeshadow since. It's about 6.99 for the palette (price keeps going up as it gets mentioned in mags and blogs) of 12 eyeshadows. Storm is the neutral/smokey one and is best for the easy to use and match colours. The colours are:

Dark dirty gold
Dark green
dark blue
matte dark brown
matte black.

All of them are shimmers aside the ones I've mentioned are matte. The staying power is great, on a night out I only need to top it up once! The pigmentation is perfect, such intense colour. Also, no allergic reactions and I wear contacts!
If you like the strong quality pigmentation of MAC, defo pick up a Sleek palette!

on 5/31/2011 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a really good palette for the money. All the shades are great, but I wish there were a few more matte shades as most of them are shimmery. Still a very good product...

Popular Palettes