July 28, 2014 | 1105 users online

Bronzers - Hard Candy - So Baked Bronzer - Tiki

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Kayyymbee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I recently purchased this after falling in love with Hard Candy baked blush in Living Doll. I find it very similar to MAC Mineralized skin finish in Chamapgne. I used it as a highlight. I usually apply E.L.F All over color stick in Golden Peach (1$!) and then apply the hard candy over top. It gives a nice healthy sheen to my cheeks that I absolutely love! It is an everyday staple for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2012 1:04:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

Since I like Hard Candy in Honeymoon so much I decided to purchase this which can be used as a highlighter. This gives such a beautiful luminous glow, I've been reaching for this more than my Dior Amber Diamond. Dior has more golden bronze undertone but Tiki basically does the same thing, great job at highlighting.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2011 11:45:00 AM More reviews by KatelynTaylor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I <33 this stuff! I have oily skin so foundation routine is pretty much matte. I love to use this as a highlight bc of the lovely glow it gives me! It's the best highlight I've tried and the cheapest one I've tried! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2011 11:23:00 AM More reviews by kennedysayshi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this impulsively at my closest Walmart one day, just because it was golden and shiny and pretty. Maybe I have a low IQ, but this happens often. I didn't think too much of it. The next day when I was doing my normal skin routine (which is just an illuminating tinted moisturizer) I decided to put some on. I was so surprised at how glowy and pretty it looked! I'm really pale, so for me, this is a bronzer not a high-light. I never get to use bronzers because I'm so pale and this is PERFECT. I'm so happy I found it! Use a light hand and a fluffy brush when applying so it won't be too shiny. Because it is VERY shimmery, but with the right application it just adds a perfect tan glow to the skin! (:

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2011 11:50:00 PM More reviews by AdreeC

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE this bronzer. I'm an NC15-20, and I can use this a multiple different ways. If I pack it on a little heavier I can wear for it's intended purpose, or I can use it all over to give my skin a MSF feel. I love this color, it's not too yellow and not too beige. It gives my skin a healthy finish that I've never had from other products like it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2011 9:19:00 AM More reviews by gc2011

What a fabulous product. This is a finely milled, glowy luminizer with a slight light touch of gold to it - no nasty iridescent or glittery sparkles here. This is as good as anything I've picked up at Sephora, and at $8, it's a total steal.

I'm very fair with a lot of pink undertones and this makes my face look amazing - glowy, rested, perfect. I will be stocking up on this one. Lord help me if I run out, drop it, or it's discontinued.

Paired with HC's Fox in a Box in "Truth or Dare" ($6), I'm in love.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2011 7:26:00 PM More reviews by MapleBlossom2

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this to use as a highlighter, and it is wonderful. I use a narrow brush and just apply to the top of my cheekbone and over my eyebrows in a giant "C" shape. Very subtle and glowy -- perfect for my NC30ish complexion. I can't imagine using this as a bronzer, since it is so light, but as a highlighter, it's perfect!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2011 5:01:00 PM More reviews by songy67

Unlike MAC mineralized skinfinishes, Dior Amber Diamond, Benefit High Beam, NARS Illuminators, and most other highlighters/ luminizers out there, this is NOT sparkly or shimmery at all. Instead, it leaves behind a sheen that looks glowy not glittery, even in direct sunlight. It makes your skin appear dewy and soft with a slight golden sheen and luminosity. Gorgeous, perfect (and unbelievably affordable at $8) highlighter if there ever was one. I speak as a fair-skinned NC20 individual, but I feel that this would work on ANY skin tone as a beautiful subtle natural complexion enhancer.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2011 10:59:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I'm in love.
In the winter time I am the lightest shade that Revlon makes in their Colorstay foundation. Tiki gives a nice glow without being a liquid. It makes my skin look more natural (instead of matte) and me not look as dead (which pale foundations can do). I use a light hand and a very fluffy brush with this. If you use a heavy hand and a lot of product this will be more of a highlighter. I have had no problems with blending this product or it leaving streaks. I have yellow undertones to my skin and this powder does not leave a pink/orange cast that I can see (keep in mind I'm using one of the lighter ones; I do not know about the darker bronzers). I selected "yes" for buying again but you get so much product that I don't know how long it'll take for me to hit pan since I don't have to use a lot of product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2011 10:25:00 AM More reviews by alberta23

Fabulous Highlight! I cannot leave the house without a slight touch of this baby on my chicks and nose. It gives me a perfect glow and "healthy skin" appearance. Definitely check this out girls, it is so funny men compliment on my glowing face every time I use this.I have a problem though finding this at Walmart, almost every time the Tiki shelve is empty. I am in love with a glowing, dewy finish of skin and this bronzer is doing the trick.