October 22, 2014 | 1427 users online

Bronzers - Hard Candy - So Baked Bronzer - Tiki

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2012 1:30:00 PM More reviews by alliemily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Holy crap I love this! Perfect highlight shade for me, and looks so great on my shoulders and collarbones for going out. Only negative is that it has mineral oil, so I don't like using it every day.
Will definitely buy again though!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 9:07:00 PM More reviews by emfong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this too as a highlighter like most reviewers. I don't understand how anyone could use this as a bronzer since it is SO light colored, even for me and I am pretty fair in comparison to others. I bought this after seeing a review on it on Youtube. I felt like it seemed like a good alternative to a higher end highlighter like NARS Albatross. After I tried this product for the first time I was sooo happy that I did. I brush it on my cheekbones and down the bridge of my nose and it really does give your face that soft focus, candlelight glow. I use this more often than I use my Benefit Highbeam which was three times the price of this product. I just feel that Hard Candy Tiki is more complementary to my skin tone since it is golden and I have yellow/warm undertones whereas Benefit Highbeam is pink and frosty, probably better looking on someone with a cooler tone. I would recommend this product as a highlighter for warm undertones, definitely worth the $8-9.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2012 1:40:00 PM More reviews by Kayyymbee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I recently purchased this after falling in love with Hard Candy baked blush in Living Doll. I find it very similar to MAC Mineralized skin finish in Chamapgne. I used it as a highlight. I usually apply E.L.F All over color stick in Golden Peach (1$!) and then apply the hard candy over top. It gives a nice healthy sheen to my cheeks that I absolutely love! It is an everyday staple for me!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2012 1:04:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

Since I like Hard Candy in Honeymoon so much I decided to purchase this which can be used as a highlighter. This gives such a beautiful luminous glow, I've been reaching for this more than my Dior Amber Diamond. Dior has more golden bronze undertone but Tiki basically does the same thing, great job at highlighting.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2011 11:45:00 AM More reviews by KatelynTaylor

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I <33 this stuff! I have oily skin so foundation routine is pretty much matte. I love to use this as a highlight bc of the lovely glow it gives me! It's the best highlight I've tried and the cheapest one I've tried! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2011 11:23:00 AM More reviews by kennedysayshi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this impulsively at my closest Walmart one day, just because it was golden and shiny and pretty. Maybe I have a low IQ, but this happens often. I didn't think too much of it. The next day when I was doing my normal skin routine (which is just an illuminating tinted moisturizer) I decided to put some on. I was so surprised at how glowy and pretty it looked! I'm really pale, so for me, this is a bronzer not a high-light. I never get to use bronzers because I'm so pale and this is PERFECT. I'm so happy I found it! Use a light hand and a fluffy brush when applying so it won't be too shiny. Because it is VERY shimmery, but with the right application it just adds a perfect tan glow to the skin! (:

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2011 11:50:00 PM More reviews by AdreeC

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I LOVE this bronzer. I'm an NC15-20, and I can use this a multiple different ways. If I pack it on a little heavier I can wear for it's intended purpose, or I can use it all over to give my skin a MSF feel. I love this color, it's not too yellow and not too beige. It gives my skin a healthy finish that I've never had from other products like it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2011 9:19:00 AM More reviews by gc2011

What a fabulous product. This is a finely milled, glowy luminizer with a slight light touch of gold to it - no nasty iridescent or glittery sparkles here. This is as good as anything I've picked up at Sephora, and at $8, it's a total steal.

I'm very fair with a lot of pink undertones and this makes my face look amazing - glowy, rested, perfect. I will be stocking up on this one. Lord help me if I run out, drop it, or it's discontinued.

Paired with HC's Fox in a Box in "Truth or Dare" ($6), I'm in love.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2011 7:26:00 PM More reviews by MapleBlossom2

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this to use as a highlighter, and it is wonderful. I use a narrow brush and just apply to the top of my cheekbone and over my eyebrows in a giant "C" shape. Very subtle and glowy -- perfect for my NC30ish complexion. I can't imagine using this as a bronzer, since it is so light, but as a highlighter, it's perfect!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2011 5:01:00 PM More reviews by songy67

Unlike MAC mineralized skinfinishes, Dior Amber Diamond, Benefit High Beam, NARS Illuminators, and most other highlighters/ luminizers out there, this is NOT sparkly or shimmery at all. Instead, it leaves behind a sheen that looks glowy not glittery, even in direct sunlight. It makes your skin appear dewy and soft with a slight golden sheen and luminosity. Gorgeous, perfect (and unbelievably affordable at $8) highlighter if there ever was one. I speak as a fair-skinned NC20 individual, but I feel that this would work on ANY skin tone as a beautiful subtle natural complexion enhancer.

8 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No