October 1, 2014 | 1063 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last Matte Lipstick in 901B Think Pink

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2011 7:46:00 AM More reviews by shcjeunbyeol

The packaging sucks but it's really creamy and pigmented. It's rich and if the shade looked good on me, i would wear this but this color just doesn't suit my skin tone much. But overall, it's a decent product. It lasts and goes on creamy in my lips.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2011 7:51:00 AM More reviews by 1017

First things first, I am paying $2.99 for a lipstick. I am not surprised the packaging is cheap and crappy. The color goes on kind of cheap too, very mod pink. So if a mod pink is what you want...then not bad. But it looked too off and like a little kid playing in makeup on me. PSA though if you are a bit more yellow, try Just Peachy by WnW (same style tube), you may like it! It will skew better on your skin tone, but still give that same soft lip feel.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2011 11:55:00 PM More reviews by PINKGUCCI

It's the exact pink I had in mind when I was on mission to find a BARBIEPINK. What I love most about it is that it's not sparkly. but the only downfall for me was the cheap packaging. my lipstick practically fell out of the package. Other than that, I would purchase this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/6/2011 4:37:00 PM More reviews by kendramarie1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick, its my everyday color that I wear to school and people always compliment me. It may be to light pinkish but I love the fact that it looks barbie-pink! The price is amazing and the lipstick itself. Its matte and not so drying on my lips probably because I apply chap stick right before I apply it. Although the packaging isn't so great. I recommend this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by swthunni3x

This is a very pale pink lipstick. It is an affordable product, but may not be flattering on all skintones. I am an NC15-20 and I feel it is still quite a pale pink for my skintone. However, I do like the opaqueness of the lipstick and it is a pretty colour. I actually prefer this shade to MAC Viva Glam Gaga, which can be a tad too blue toned. I would recommend to anyone looking to experiment with lipstick shades. However, this is a matte lipstick therefore can be kinda drying and does require a little lip prep before wearing.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2011 12:18:00 AM More reviews by rogsweetie03

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful pink lipstick. Possibly, my favorite pink ever. Before purchasing this, I went to MAC in search of Creme Cup lipstick. When I tried it, I was utterly disappointed because it amplified every possible flaw on my lips. I fell in love with the color though. So, I went to my local Walgreens in search of a dupe. I figured if I were to purchase a crappy quality lipstick, I would only be out a few dollars.

I have not considered Wet 'n' Wild since I was 12 years old, when I used eyeliners as alternative writing pencils. I am so happy that I have given it another chance because I think the mega last matte lipstick in 901B is incredible. The color is a matte, warm pink. It is pale, but not 60s pale. On my C2 skin, it is gorgeous. I love it much more than the color, Creme Cup.

Why only 3 stars? First, the lipstick smells like crayon. Second, I need to wear a lip balm underneath or it will emphasize flakiness on my lips. Third, it feels slightly drying.

Despite its flaws, I really love this lipstick. For me, the biggest appeal is its color. In terms of formulation, it doesn't hold a candle to my HG lipstick---Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited---but I strongly prefer it over MAC. This is the lipstick that makes me regret ever spending money on MAC lipsticks. I honestly do not think the quality is any better than drugstore quality. I am happy to say that I am a drugstore lippie convert!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2011 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Chrisylita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Just bought this lipstick and I think its the perfect pink. I like the colour better then the mac lady gaga lipstick. The price is great, the only down fall is its a little drying so I like to pair it with hard candy lipgloss in girl next door which is a very pale pink but looks great on top of this lipstick. I would buy it again. I bought both products at walmart.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 1:13:00 AM More reviews by Saraelyse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

good deal for the product you get. this is a pale pink matte consistency lipstick that is very affordable. Good choice if you want to try pale pink lips and not dish out too much money. Packaging could be better though

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2011 11:50:00 PM More reviews by darkhairpinklips

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I would describe this lipstick as a warm milky pink with no shimmer, a matte finish, and opaque. Also, the l/s in the tube looks dark but when worn it is way pinker and lighter. It is a nice shade of pink, and not in your face pink. This l/s one of my HGs and I would say a dupe for Mac Colour crafted lipstick ( which is also my hg). its hard to find a pink lipstick that does clash with my skin tone or make my teeth yellow. I own many pink lipsticks. I would say that it is a universal color, since I can't seem to categorize if this lipstick is a yellow based pink but it is definitely not cool tone blue based pink lipstick. This lipstick is only $2.99 and it is dirt cheap! Buy it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2011 10:14:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

I normally never buy matte lipstick (or Barbie pink, for that matter) but I got this on sale and gave it a shot. I was really skeptical about the bright Barbie pink color, but it looks amazing on me. I'm NC25-30 also and this color suits me very well.

It is very dry, but I put a lip balm underneath then a gloss on top (for reference, I use ELF mineral gloss in Pageant Princess). It makes my lips look amazing and plump as well.