April 17, 2014 | 1030 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon #252B Nutty

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2012 4:43:00 PM More reviews by cwinter

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Nice brown shade, very affordable! I use nutty with brulee for an everyday look. If I don't have time to redo my eyes for evening I can punch this look up with brown eyeliner to give myself a smoky eye. I would buy this again but I have not hit pan yet!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/18/2012 3:34:00 AM More reviews by THLuver33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

um for this price ($1.99) it is an okay e/s. on me it pulls as a shimmery orangey brown....not what i was looking for at all. i do not really like shimmer in e/s or any other face products as well but i did know it had shimmer in it when i bought it but still i perfer it matte. but i do not like the color...so yeah. it wears good, i did not use a primer and it last pretty much all day. but i will not be repurchasing this e/s.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 11:42:00 PM More reviews by Victoiresecret

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is NOT a dupe for mac satin taupe. I have satin taupe and its no where close. Satin taupe has so much more purple in it, its darker and has bronze undertones. While nutty is also warmed toned, it has some subtle cooled toned slightly silver understones when u look closely.
Overall, its a very true taupe and a dupe for nars ashes to ashes (not exact but very close, way closer than to satin taupe). The formula is soft but not powdery, it applies beautifully on the lid, it goes on even without patchiness. The staying power is standard... Similar to staying power of mac, nars or urban decay. It stays for about 5 hours w/o a primer and all day with a primer. It blends out nicely and the finish is nice. Its satiny and shimmery. Honestly its one of my favourite taupes (along with ashes to ashes, which is shinier, more shimmery, and satin taupe). It costs $2.99 here in canada, completely worth it. This and brule are my favourite wnw eyeshadows. Out of all the high end shadows I own I continue to reach for this so I think that says a lot.

Btw I don't mind the packaging I don't get how people can have issues with it, it opens perfectly normally. Do be careful though, the shadow cracks and chips easily

6 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by pink3rbellx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Please believe the hype. I was lemming Mac's Satin Taupe for a while back there, but I got this and feel no need. This color is GORGEOUS and looks more natural on the lid than I thought it would. Formulation is soft without being too soft, as is the formula on their other shadows I've tried. Wet 'n Wild is stepping up their game when it comes to their eyeshadows, man..
You need a good primer with Wet 'n Wild shadows though. I have very oily lids and while these do crease, the bigger issue for me was fading.
I'm obsessed with Nutty.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 7:19:00 PM More reviews by sarahann1994

This eye shadow goes great with brown eyes! I got this for $1.00 at CVS and it was definitly worth that. I use this very often along with Wet 'n' Wild's "Brulee" shadow as the base. It has really good staying power. It is perfect to wear day or night and has just the right ammount of shimmer.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 10:24:00 PM More reviews by asd1random

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Seriously? are you serious? for 1.99! I just CAN'T stop being amazed at how good this is! just go and get it, i dont even want to say anything more. yeah. go and buy this eyeshadow. period.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2012 12:35:00 PM More reviews by kris1818

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a great eyeshadow especially for the price. Its buttery, pigmented, and a nice color. Everyone should give it a shot. On my cool toned skin, it can seem a bit warm but that's just me. Still worth every penny and then some.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2012 4:57:00 PM More reviews by BizzyBunny

Great neutral eyeshadow for hazel eyes. I love it in the crease or on the lid. Really great go to eyeshadow when u want something quick and looks great.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/7/2012 8:32:00 AM More reviews by saffrony69

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this colour. Lasted all day on me without any sort of eye primer on. Some say its a dupe for MAC satin taupe, i have that and dont agree. The Mac i just cant wear. It dosent suit me at all. There's definately more purple in the MAC and i just cant pull it off. This nutty shade is lovely. I recommend anyone to try it and if it dosent work for you, you havent wasted too much money at least!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2012 8:36:00 AM More reviews by 2ksmom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Itís hard to find fault with this, for $2! I love this shade- a shimmery, silvery-brown taupe. It applies smooth and velvety, with minimal fallout. I love taupe shadows in general (and have lots to choose from) and this has made its way into my regular rotation. Itís just a touch deeper than my skin tone, so it works well as a base/lid color for a minimal look. It pairs beautifully with black, dark brown, navy, teal, and purple shadow/liner shades. The staying power is excellent over a primer; it lasts all day on me without fading/creasing. Itís about the size of the postage stamp (no excessive or unnecessary packaging here). A minor complaint would be that itís a little hard to open, I find myself having to pry the lid open with my fingernail. Iíve already repurchased (a backup when these were BOGO). I highly recommend Nutty- its an excellent basic taupe that would make a nice addition to any makeup collection

7 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No