April 16, 2014 | 2060 users online

Fragrances - BEYONCE HEAT

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2010 11:34:00 AM More reviews by NARSaddiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Boring! Nothing realy diferent about this scent, can;t realy pick anything special out about it. However it is not a scent that is to my taste so others may like it. Although it is already in the bargain section of all my local stores.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2010 12:12:00 PM More reviews by Chamuda

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Highly recommended!
Very pretty and easy to wear warm, soft, vanilla/amber scent with some darkish/deep berry notes on top (raspberry?) Almost like a more classy, softer VS Amber Romance.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2010 2:26:00 AM More reviews by dioraddict84

Beyonce joins many other celebrity fragrances with her debut Heat. Unfortunately it is not very good. I find it too sweet, and the dry down does not smell good. Also what a tacky bottle! UGH! Just goes to prove that most celebrity fragrances are cheap cheap cheap!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2010 7:31:00 PM More reviews by orangebloom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't have much to say about this other than there is nothing remotely interesting about it. It tries, but fails. I sprayed a sample at Macy's and it did nothing for me at all. It's funny because they have this on the top shelves of the store and have other celebrity fragrances far superior to Beyonce's on lower shelves and less conspicuous areas. She nees all the help she can get because this tries to be a warm sexy fragrance but it wears off fast and is absolutely forgettable.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2010 7:48:00 PM More reviews by cartersmommy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just stumbled upon this beautiful new fragrance by accident...I already put it on my xmas wish list, but don't know if I can hold out that long! Even my 4 year old son comments on how "beautiful" mommy smells!! I can only describe this fragance as very alluring and sexy, like miss Beyonce herself!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2010 4:53:00 AM More reviews by Laski

I had a generous sample of this and though I donīt like 99% of what comes on the market as celebrity-perfumes, I found myself using the sample up. My nose, actually spoiled by much more expensive and well composed perfumes, couldnīt detect the usual "cheap" note in this very affordable scent. It smells like berries and vanilla, and a bit of amber to me, so it is sweet, but still not overly so or intrusive. The musky note I couldnīt detect. For me, itīs a cuddly comfort scent with a slightly sexy side. It certainly isnīt an very unusual scent, and there are indeed perfumes which are more complex and unique, so Iīll give it only four lippies. But itīs nice to have, and since my sample is used up, I long for more. I guess, Iīll buy a full size.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2010 3:33:00 AM More reviews by Chele05

I'm not fan of Beyonce, but with all these bad reviews, I just had to try it for myself! Haha. Anyway, on paper this smelled absolutely delicious! A rich, warm, deep vanilla with a spicy/musky edge. Not bad at all to my sweet scent loving nose. On me, however, not as magical. Smelled good at first, just like on paper, but at some point it becomes so musky that turns MUSTY smelling; slightly dirty. The mustiness eventually dies down, and then it's pretty nice again - a deep, slightly spicy vanilla - but it isn't worth smelling like B. O. Too bad, otherwise, I would buy it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2010 11:52:00 AM More reviews by divadenah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I sprayed this, and waited for the die down. I lovvvvved the way it smell on me. It smells sweet mixed with fiesty. Perfect from Beyonce', basically I wasn't surprised. I didn't buy it. It does have a dry down which is like a vanilla musk. The beginning smell reminds me of Miss Dior Cherie. I think Im gonna go head and skip this and get Miss Dior Cherie, since Cherie doesn't change at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2010 1:56:00 PM More reviews by JuicyGumdrops

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

smells like amber and vanilla and some other nice scents that i can't really describe.I last long and i really love the scent and packaging

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2010 3:10:00 PM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Love that perfume!it's what i was looking for!a sweet fruity,amber,honeysuckle.it last pretty decent for thé price!she got a new one,elexir.so,will recommend for those who love,sweet sexy scents!