February 1, 2015 | 1204 users online

Fragrances - Beyoncé Heat

rated 4 of 5 on 1/1/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by yellowteal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Got this on sale at Target the other day for $10.50. lol. So maybe that's why I love it so much. My favorite perfume is Gucci Envy Me so I wanted to get something completely different to change it up because I've become so attached to floral scents. Once again...the price I paid may be a factor but I do like this perfume. Took awhile because I'm not used to wearing scents like this but now I love it. Got tons of compliments the other day.

As far as staying power...I think it's good. Lasted me a good 6+ hours.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/31/2010 7:50:00 PM More reviews by Honey87

This was horrible. I couldn't believe it. I love Beyonce and her music and she is such a talented diva. This is not the fragrance of a diva. It smells sweet, fruity and tacky and gives me a headache. Since it is called Heat, I expected it to be a bit warm smelling but it is just a sickly sweet fruity cheap smell. Also it doesn't last at all - once u pray it, it has already disappeared. Although that may be a good thing since it is foul...however I paid 20 so not good for my wallet :(

My advice would be to buy something else.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2010 8:52:00 PM More reviews by rivera25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Let me start by saying this is a nice perfume- it has a kind of sexiness about it and once i smelt it i had to have it. I like strong, sexy, powerful, 'look at me' fragrances and i initially thought this was that type of fragrance.
I want to love it but i can't- the main problem is the staying power, it doesn't last more than an hour tops. The bottle is awkward and im not sure if i got a faulty one but its hard to spray with the perfume covering my fingers when i do manage to get some out. I really wish Beyonce had taken a little more time creating this instead of jumping on the 'celebrity perfume' bandwagon so soon. This could have been a decent fragrance instead of a let down. Having said all that- it isn't the worst 'celebrity' fragrance but it's not the best either. I would not buy this perfume again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2010 8:50:00 PM More reviews by devmar

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

How is this getting bad reviews!? This must've been specially made to fit my body chemistry because it smells amazing on me. Warm and sexy like the name suggests, with a slight fruity twist. Will probably be my first hg perfume... Cant wait to try her new one coming out soon in the orange bottle

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2010 10:37:00 AM More reviews by teegirly

I tried this recently at Macy's and the sales girls was nice enough to spray some in a vial for a sample. It went on sweet and fruity but dried down to a nice warm vanilla amber kind of scent. It last for awhile. I still smelled it on my hand hours later. I do like it but don't know if I would actually purchase because I have a signature scent and don't feel it's good enough to purchase a full size bottle. If they made it in a small purse size or one of those little trial sprays would love to add it to my sample collection.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/25/2010 7:02:00 PM More reviews by mrsvixen89

I love Beyonce but HATE this perfume. i bought it around the time it first came out which made it a bit pricey at about $50. I love the smell but after about 10min i couldnt smell it anymore. I started using it alot more and noticing how quickly it runs out duh because i was trying to make it work lol. The lid falls off too easily as well. Now i see it at Target in a gift set for about $35...ugh

rated 1 of 5 on 11/24/2010 11:34:00 AM More reviews by NARSaddiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Boring! Nothing realy diferent about this scent, can;t realy pick anything special out about it. However it is not a scent that is to my taste so others may like it. Although it is already in the bargain section of all my local stores.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2010 12:12:00 PM More reviews by Chamuda

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Highly recommended!
Very pretty and easy to wear warm, soft, vanilla/amber scent with some darkish/deep berry notes on top (raspberry?) Almost like a more classy, softer VS Amber Romance.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2010 2:26:00 AM More reviews by dioraddict84

Beyonce joins many other celebrity fragrances with her debut Heat. Unfortunately it is not very good. I find it too sweet, and the dry down does not smell good. Also what a tacky bottle! UGH! Just goes to prove that most celebrity fragrances are cheap cheap cheap!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/21/2010 7:31:00 PM More reviews by orangebloom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't have much to say about this other than there is nothing remotely interesting about it. It tries, but fails. I sprayed a sample at Macy's and it did nothing for me at all. It's funny because they have this on the top shelves of the store and have other celebrity fragrances far superior to Beyonce's on lower shelves and less conspicuous areas. She nees all the help she can get because this tries to be a warm sexy fragrance but it wears off fast and is absolutely forgettable.