October 20, 2014 | 956 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Last Lipstick

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2013 6:56:00 PM More reviews by jassymommy

I own all but 2of these and if I could find those I would buy them as well! I love these lipsticks! They are high end quality and only $2! So many of these lipsticks are dupes for Mac lipsticks. They are creamy and dry matte. So many beautiful colors, there is something for everyone. They last way longer than 4 hours on me. I love them all. I can't choose a favorite!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2013 8:36:00 PM More reviews by Amandajudy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I actually really like this product despite the lower rating, but it is just because it is quite a process to get it applied correctly. I found the applicator brush to be pretty useless. I open it up and use a lip brush to apply. You need to line again. It is just messy to apply and dries very matte. So I use a wet n wild clear gloss over it and then smooth with a lip brush.

Phew! Why go through that?! Because it REALLY stays on well. Way better than most expensive brands I've seen. Can make it through a meal and it is feathered but you can add a gloss and salvage some of the color.

For a product that is a few bucks not a bad value. Just prepared for a little work!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2013 3:18:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

One of the best lipsticks out right now, for real!!! Comes in a ton of nice shades, doesn't feel thick or cakey on the lips, has long staying power, gives you a nice pop of color, doesnt feel dry on the lips and did I say they are only $1.99??? You can even top these off with clear gloss for that added shine. I cannot say enough about Wet n Wild as they have really stepped up the quality over the years but stayed true to the price value. I love these and want more colors!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/19/2013 9:11:00 PM More reviews by Cassyray123

On a 1-5 scale, I would rate this lipstick at a solid four.
Here is why...
PROS
The product stays on for about three-four hours.
They come in a wide range of beautiful colors.
There "Kissy proof"
I look confident look when i wear RED VELVET 910D.
Its easy to apply, with a wedged shape.
Its only like 2.50.

CONS
It never fails to find its way to my teeth....
Kind of hard to blend out
Heavy feeling
Sticky

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2013 8:47:00 PM More reviews by cetoyant23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Have 5 of these, and repurchased my favorite which is Mochalicious. It’s a color I don’t really hear many people talking about, but I guess it’s because my taste in lip color is still stuck in the 90’s & this one is a dark brown with a slight deep berry tone. I adore how it looks on my lips sheered out, because for me it’s a nude lip (how my lips would look without any lip product on) but enhanced! For everyone else’s idea of a “nude lip” I decided to get Bare it All, which made me look kinda…dead. But I fixed it with a warm lipliner and lipgloss. It’s not my preferred look on my mouth, but for the price it didn’t hurt to have at least one ultra-light pink lippie. The texture on these is definitely on the drying side, but it’s sort of what I want. I don’t like lip gloss, so the feeling of these w/ lipbalm are an ideal everyday combo for me. They last up until you decide to eat something, so expect reapplication on these. The packaging is whatever to me, they’re very affordable! Other notable favorites with these are Cherry Bomb (great vampy red, on me at least) & Sugar Plum Fairy(hella difficult to hunt down) which is apparently a dupe for MAC’s Rebel, I wouldn’t know, I just know that it’s a very fun color as long as I don’t smile since it makes my teeth look yellow. All in all, be sure to get them when they’re on sale, they’re fun to try out!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Mondocool16

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely LOVE every single one of these that I own! My favorite shade in the line is "Mauve Outta Here"...it's such a pretty pinkish mauve--I think it could look great on anyone. The formula is smooth, creamy, and very pigmented! They last for hours and even when they start to wear off, they tend wear off evenly and not settle into creases or leave that dreaded ring on the outer part of your lips. They leave kind of a stained appearance. They can be a bit drying but no worse than any other matte lipstick that I've tried...just be sure to prep the lips with a scrub and moisturizing balm.

This may seem odd...but...they also work GREAT as cream blushes. I spread a little on the back of my hand to warm it and then lightly dab it on my cheeks with my fingertips. SERIOUSLY...they work better as cream blushes than most cream blushes do...LOL!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2013 4:01:00 AM More reviews by curlygirl03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product has to be one of the best lipsticks I've ever used. It's long lasting, matte, doesn't smudge or smear, and is just generally a beautiful well rounded product. I can not believe it is 2$, as it is comparable to many high end brands.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2013 1:37:00 PM More reviews by AimeeVbear

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

For $2, this is a really good lipstick. I have it in a hot pink shade, not sure what the name is. The colour can be very vibrant if i apply it like a normal lipstick...a very pastel pick, which isn't too practical on me. For a banquet I attended, I did apply the lipstick on with a patting motion. So it would still pick up colour, but wasn't too much and very pretty. The reason i didn't give it 5 lippies is because it is quite drying, but what can you expect for 2 bucks... Applying lip balm before applying the lipstick solves the problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 1:24:00 PM More reviews by Lilymon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this lipstick! Picked one up on a whim at Walgreens and I'm going back for more! Creamy long lasting but not drying at all which is huge for me since I tend to have chapped lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 6:37:00 AM More reviews by N896

LOVE these!! The colors are VERY pigmented, they last, are matte, creamy, good colors.