July 29, 2014 | 1694 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies

rated 3 of 5 on 2/10/2014 4:16:00 AM More reviews by screamstyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Well as much as I wanna go ga ga about it... I did not like it that much. First of all: It is really hard to get it off...more than other waterproof mascara.. which will make your lashes weaker by every application.. I feel it still there no matter how much I clean.. secondly: I feel it clogs my eyelash shaft and did cause little bump there. Third: I felt that you cant really go on second coat to make it fuller.. it just gives you fat spider legs by clumping eyelash.. which is annoying and ugly in my opinion. so yeah there are good Maybelline and other drug store mascaras that I love.. this aint one.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/9/2014 9:19:00 PM More reviews by gdeezy

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff is awful!! My eyelashes actually looked shorter after using! It clumps them together and doesn't add to length at all. Worse of all, it makes the lashes feel like they've been coated in rubber! It actually pulled or weighed my lashes down so much that they began to hurt! I am afraid now that I will lose some lashes. I had to use several applications of make-up remover to get the goop off my lashes. I do not recommend....as a matter of fact I would strongly discourage the use.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2014 10:12:00 PM More reviews by HautboisDream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Definitely one of the best waterproof mascaras I've used! I've only purchased it once, but I'd be willing to again since it's on the cheaper side of drugstore mascaras and it definitely lives up to its name. I usually use this as a second coat mascara, since I find that if I use it on its own I have trouble getting to my corner lashes, but as soon as it catches onto them it adds a lot of volume. The formula is great and it doesn't get flaky or clump as long as you apply it quickly and don't let it sit and dry between coats.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2014 2:52:00 AM More reviews by immiaaxo

It's an okay mascara, TOTALLY not worth the hype. My mom didn't really like it so she gave it to me, and I don't have the longest lashes, they work fine. No complaints, but it doesn't do wonders for my lashes. Wouldn't use it alone, better off just curling my eyelashes and not applying mascara sometimes. Also overpriced.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2014 4:58:00 PM More reviews by TheBirthdayMassacre

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Smh. I use this on top of Great Lash, and together they look amazing. On its own, the Falsies don't look bad, but it is definitely more of a volumizing mascara than a lengthening one. It can get clumpy at times, and for a non-waterproof formula, it's got pretty good staying power. (Though, to be fair, Maybelline mascaras in general have at least a decent amount of staying power.) I can't wait to use both this and Great Lash up, I want to buy a new mascara by a brand that doesn't test on animals (I'm transitioning into all cruelty-free products).

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't understand the hype with this mascara, it's horrible! It smeared like crazy, and clumped my lashes together. As I blinked throughout the day, most of it ended up on my under eyes. The wand is flat on one side, and hard to use. I now use Benefit's They're Real mascara, but I used to use drug store mascara, and this is one of the worst ones i've tried.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/16/2014 11:01:00 PM More reviews by DPinon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This mascara is so so... at first i loved it. It applies with ease makes my lashes appear long and full... BUT i have to be careful when using a liquid liner it tend to dry on my laser a bit so it makes the mascara clumpy looking. It does not wash off as easy as others I've used

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2014 7:45:00 PM More reviews by WendyTran

I have typical asian lashes: thin and straight. I wanted to buy the waterproof one, because my mascara always tends to smudge underneath my eyes, but I didnt find one: I own the normal one. Plus, I accidently bought the shade dark brown :$ But its still nice, no complaints.

FIRST COAT: gives length and a little bit of volume, without clumping lashes together.
SECOND COAT: A little but more length and much more volume, but definitely clumps lashes together.

Pros:
-Gives very good length! Pretty impressed by that
-Gives OKAY volume...I mean, its not that impressive.
-DOES NOT SMUDGE! It is the first and only mascara that does not smudge on me, even though its not waterproof! (On lower and top lashes)
-Even though it does not smudge, its not hard to remove.
-The wand is curved

Cons:
-It totally does not hold my curls... I always have to curl my lashes again...Too time consuming.
-The wand is quite big for lower lashes and lashes close to tear duck

DOES IT GIVE THE "FALSIES LASHES"?
I dont think so. But its definately a good mascara, except for the fact that it uncurls the lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 5:14:00 AM More reviews by levie

i love this product. it is the only one that i have been using for the past 5 months. it lengthens ur eyelashes and makes them look so long! totally recommend this

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2014 6:56:00 PM More reviews by gwaylock

Best mascara ever. Makes your eyelashes dark and very thick! I have short eyelashes but I always get complimented while wearing this! Some may it's clumpy, but as long as you seperate them before with a dry brush or an old mascara they're perfect! Love it so much!