November 26, 2014 | 1198 users online

Mascara - MAC - Studio Fix Lash

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2010 3:19:00 PM More reviews by tm1999

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite Mac mascara. it holds a curl, lengthens.and adds some volume.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2010 6:32:00 PM More reviews by PrincessMargaret

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really good mascara for me. Even at my advanced age of 52, I have long lashes with good curl. Volume is what I am looking for. Previous to this I had been using CG Lashblast. While that was a good, cheap mascara, I did not like the large brush. It also made my lashes clump and stick together in odd formations.

This mascara, however, is different. It thickens a decent amount and does not clump or make my lashes stick together. I can push them where I want them to go with the brush and they will fan out beautifully around my eye. What more can I ask? So it's more that CG, it's still not $30 a tube for some of the extremely expensive mascaras. I will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2010 1:40:00 PM More reviews by dreagonzalez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mascara. I use it everyday and have thrown all my others out. It gives me perfect lashes everytime. Def going to buy another one soon!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2010 9:11:00 PM More reviews by wwidgirl

I think there are so many great mascaras to try so I don't think I'd buy this again. I use it with my Lancome Cils XL primer. The primer makes a world of different. I think this mascara is a little too wet and sometimes I feel like my lashes are wet for quite a while in the morning after I put it on. The brush is like any other to use so it's a little awkward but it works fine. I have short asian lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2010 11:41:00 AM More reviews by cutedotz

This mascara is amazing! It is my favourite mascara out of all of the ones from MAC. My only problem is that it does flake alittle bit, but it's nothing to worry about.
I bought this Studio Fix Lash in Studio Brown, which is just a regular brown that is great for a more natural look! I wear it everyday!
This mascara really separates your lashes and fans them out. It even makes mine look longer. I usually just use one coat, and I'm good to go. I would repurchase this product, but soon because it is l/e .

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2010 2:09:00 PM More reviews by dirtyrat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

******EDIT******
ok i changed my mind and give this mascara one star. i am still not impressed with the brush or the formula - but on top of that.. i yawned a bunch yesterday afternoon and my eyes teared a little bit and i blotted and there was mascara EVERYWHERE. the m/u/a at MAC gave me the spiel of "all of our mascaras are water resistant" but obviously not. i wear both waterproof and non mascaras and have NEVER had one run all in my eyes and my face from a few yawns. WORST MASCARA for $14!!!

i am thus far not too impressed with MAC studio fix lash. i was told by the mu/a that this was the best mascara for full, thick,long lashes that would hold a curl. boooooo not so at all.

i applied two coats and lost all the curl, as well as now having clumpy spider lashes. wtf? i keep looking for a somewhat cheaper alternative to my beloved Diorshow waterproof - and this def is NOT it.

as for the brush - i like using all different brushes - the big lush fluffy ones, the tine ones, and even "comb" brushes like this one. honestly Rimmel makes a mascara with the same brush that works better.

would not repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2010 10:50:00 AM More reviews by phylalexan

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara is far superior to any other MAC mascara. It is great at lengthening and there are no clumps with this. It is not my most favorite mascara ever used; however for an every day mascara that costs $13.00, I find it better than DS mascaras for me. I have light & short lashes and need all the help I can get! It is not as great as a couple of mascaras that costs twice this amount.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2010 6:03:00 PM More reviews by Veneziano

I bought this product a few weeks ago and I really like it. I was surprised by the quality of the brush because I was worried it would be too long for my smaller eyes. The brush grips and pulls your lashes to make them longer and fuller. It's not dramatic, no huge volume, but it's great for everyday and I like how long my lashes look. My lashes are naturally curly and they hold the curl well. I love how black my lashes look with this mascara. I don't even like mascara much, but I would definitely buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2010 12:19:00 AM More reviews by monbr

I was expecting this mascara to be wayyy better than it was, pretty dissapointed. It did lengthen okay but it did not hold a curl at all, less than 10 minutes after i curled my lashes and applied this, my lashes drooped down and it looked as if i had no mascara on. I will not be buying this again. waste of money for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2010 3:22:00 PM More reviews by mamasgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my HG mascara! As someone who does not use an eyelash curler to "train" my lashes, I don't think I'll ever need to as long as I use this Studio Fix Lash. I used to use MAC Zoom lash, but was not getting the volume effect that I was looking for. I love that the Studio Fix Lash, gives me volume, separates, and curls each lash! I have never gotten so many compliments on my eye makeup, and I know it's because of this mascara.