MAC Pro Eye Makeup Remover

3.0

Water, PEG-32, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, PEG-6, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol

My goodness, this is one of the best products out there! I was so tired of using my other makeup remover because I would have to wash off the residue, etc. Not this product! If you make a mistake you can just take a q-tip dipped into the remover and erase the mistake and re-apply the makeup immediately. No need for any steps in between. :)

Removes shadow, liner and mascara (I don't use waterproof mascara, but I do use a base) without leaving any residue. I generously apply this to a cotton round, hold gently for 5 seconds and then wipe down firmly. I do have to wipe quite a few times, which ends up irritating the gentle, sensitive skin on my eyelids. If I want to play with makeup and need to take off a look more than once, my eye lids burn, get red and puffy. I need to find something new.

Pro Eye Makeup Remover is one of my favorites. It removes even the toughest eye makeup without stinging or leaving a residue. I like that I can use this to correct eye makeup mistakes and then reapply my eye makeup without having to wash anything off. This one of the few products that I've actually finished! Those of you have are allergic to parabens: be warned.

Ingredients: Purified Water, PEG-32, Butylene Glycol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, PEG-6, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Trisodium EDTA, Methylparaben and Butylparaben.
continued >>

This is the only makeup remover I have found that doesn't sting and burn my eyes. I've tried all of the Lancome products that get such high reviews, drugstore brands, and even just plain oils. Almond oil and some of the others work well, but the Mac is my go-to remover. I use it just to remove eye makeup, and wash the rest off. It doesn't get every little bit, but it also doesn't leave me with eyes that are burning and tearing. I travel for ballroom dancing competitions, and it travels well (oil tends to seep out of tightly sealed bottles no matter how well I package it, and putting the bottles inside ziploc bags just give me bags full of oil). I highly recommend this as a good daily eye makeup remover.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

the SA told me this would remove everything including wp mascara but it couldnt remove anything. on the good side, it didnt sting/irritate my eyes

great eye make-up remover(even for eyeliner and pencils)
awful, easy wasting package
the only one which worked so good without irritating my eyes

Love it! doesn't irritate my eyes and the packaging is good. Only complaint is that is a little oily but not enough to make a big difference.

i think that i will continue to purchase this for ever. this product is amazing. i have tried clinique and also ud, but this one tops them all. i have very sensitive eyes and this does not bother me at all. it cleans your eyes totally in almost one swipe, an leaves your skin feeling refreshesd. you can immediatley apply makeup iagain f you desire.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Not bad...it removes my eyemakeup after about 5 seconds of holding a cotton pad on my eyes. The only down side is, sometimes I have to close my eyes tightly because it stings a little bit.
I purchased it at the MAC store for about $18 I think? I can't remember, it is quite expensive that's all I remember. But I'd still buy it again.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I like the gentleness of this product, but it doesn't seem to take off my waterproof mascara. But, in a pinch today I DID use it to take black hair dye stains off my skin!