Decleor Aromessence Rose D'Orient Night Balm

4.4

Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond), Zea Mays Oil (Corn), Shea Butter, Black Currant, Carnauba Wax, Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Water (Bitter Orange), Thymus Mastichina Oil (Sweet Marjoram), Lavender Oil, Bitter Orange Oil, Chamomile, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Tocopherol, Citronellol, Farnesol, Geraniol, D-Limonene, Linalool

on 3/25/2003 11:00:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I used it every nite for 3 weeks and it just kept making me breakout more and made my skin worse. SA told me that it is purifying my skin but I really did not believe that. I think if skincare is right for you, it should improve your skin not make it worse. Therefore I will never buy this again or the Rose d'orient oil.

on 3/2/2003 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is a very concentrated emollient balm. I used it a lot when I experienced skin chafing from RetinA and it helped tremendously. I also used it all over my face as a base for when I was really dry and peeling, and it made my skin moisturized and even enough to apply makeup.

on 11/18/2002 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is such a FANTASTIC product. At first i was wary about putting something with a wax like consistency on my face, but you only take a little, warm it between your palms, and apply it to the face with pressing motions. It smells heavenly and skinks in immediately.
It not only moisturizes, but it calms, sooths, purifies, and evens the skinm helping to balance it and keep debris out. I wake up with luminous, balanced, moisturized skin.
This is hands down my favorite product that I have ever used.

on 8/3/2002 6:20:00 PM

This product moisturized my skin while i sleep. However it is too expensive. I would like to try other better products.