September 1, 2014 | 1817 users online

Moisturizers - Decleor - Aromessence Rose D'Orient Night Balm

rated 1 of 5 on 3/25/2003 11:00:00 AM More reviews by EVANEVAN

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used it every nite for 3 weeks and it just kept making me breakout more and made my skin worse. SA told me that it is purifying my skin but I really did not believe that. I think if skincare is right for you, it should improve your skin not make it worse. Therefore I will never buy this again or the Rose d'orient oil.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2003 3:59:00 AM More reviews by ghoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a very concentrated emollient balm. I used it a lot when I experienced skin chafing from RetinA and it helped tremendously. I also used it all over my face as a base for when I was really dry and peeling, and it made my skin moisturized and even enough to apply makeup.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2002 2:28:00 PM More reviews by 1228

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is such a FANTASTIC product. At first i was wary about putting something with a wax like consistency on my face, but you only take a little, warm it between your palms, and apply it to the face with pressing motions. It smells heavenly and skinks in immediately.
It not only moisturizes, but it calms, sooths, purifies, and evens the skinm helping to balance it and keep debris out. I wake up with luminous, balanced, moisturized skin.
This is hands down my favorite product that I have ever used.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2002 6:20:00 PM More reviews by KyoKo

This product moisturized my skin while i sleep. However it is too expensive. I would like to try other better products.