July 29, 2014 | 972 users online

Concealers - Christian Dior - Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2011 4:30:00 PM More reviews by alex516

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Fabulous HG concealer. I use this instead of foundation on the discolored, red areas of my skin, mostly around the nose and chin. I then use Mac studio finish for pimples or freckles and lightly dust a mineral powder over the rest of my face and my skin looks perfect. This concealer is perfect for pigmentation or red areas.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/15/2011 1:47:00 AM More reviews by makeupman05

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Its called "NUDE" because it shows the imperfections that your trying so hard to hide. I will give it 5 lippies for its "NUDENESS" and the way it shows blemishes.

Another amazing product from Dior

PS for Dior: Please stick with skin care products and clothes instead of making terrible make up products.

Update: I couldnt help myself but use the half full tube that i stopped using three months ago, now I have tiny little bumps on the sides of my jaws :(

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2011 1:10:00 PM More reviews by AllThatGlittters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I adore this concealer! Coverage is great, very buildable but at the same time it is sheer enough to use as an undereye cover up. Consistency is perfect, not too thick, so it blends like magic. I have verrrry sensitive skin and so far it hasn't broke me out so I'm very impressed! Well worth the $$$$ since you get enough product to last you years.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/10/2011 2:35:00 PM More reviews by KittyKidee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't know what took me so long to try this! i'm a concealer junkie and for some reason i have just now, at 26, discovered this and want to tell eberyone about it but everyone already knows.. (like pilgrims excited over "their" new world american indians have already known and appreciated the bounties of the land for millennia) and not i have eczema that every few weeks springs up around my eyes (horrible! and it's not from allergies to products) so the skin around my eyes is really dry and easily irritated as well as horrible dark circles that are hereditary as well as from my allergies AND the eczema has left some hyperpigmentation around my eyes as well (lucky me.. *sigh*) and this wonderful product is like magic! As i said, everybody already knows all about this so there's not much i can say that hasn't already been said. I really debated over a 4 or 5 lippie rating (which, to me, is saying a lot) and I settled (probably unfairly) with a 4, even though it's a 5 compared to many concealers I've tried but still isn't absolutely perfect, but mostly because of my fantasy of the coveted, possibly nonexistent, 5 lippie HG concealer.. it's gotta be out there somewhere.. right?.. right!?!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2011 8:11:00 AM More reviews by nlenert

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I recently purchased this concealer after looking for the "perfect" concealer for MONTHS. Trip after trip to Sephora, trying different concealers. Buying concealers just to have them dry out my under eye, crease or cake under my eye even with setting powder. After trying SO many, I realized what I needed in a concealer- light to mid coverage, moisturizing, no heavy or thick formula, etc. The final time that I went to Sephora to look, the sales woman suggested the Diorskin Nude because it had moisturizers in it. She applied it for me, I looked in the mirror and fell in love! It ended up doing for me everything that I wanted it to do. It's now my HG concealer and I am so happy that I found it! I HIGHLY recommend this product!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2011 10:21:00 AM More reviews by melissap1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I don't see this product talked about very much on the boards, but it's the best concealer I've ever used. I am NC15 and I use #02. It goes on very smoothly and has good coverage. It lasts all day until I take it off at night. What I like most about it is that it doesn't crease, doesn't look dry and doesn't settle into fine lines. It's more expensive than some, but it seems to be lasting me forever. I have had it for about a year, and have used about half the tube. It just blends right into my skin and you'd never know I had concealer on, but it makes my under-eye area look so much better. I also use it as a spot concealer and it works great. I highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2011 10:18:00 AM More reviews by chloeshin980106

I am currently using 001, but I think 002 would have been better. However, since I use bb cream over the concealer, it works just fine. This is a perfect concealer for me, because it is very hydrating and I have a very, very dry skin, even in summer. The packaging was very luxurious and pretty. Although it was quite pricy, the price was okay for a dior product and it was definitely worth it. I would totally buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2011 3:58:00 PM More reviews by Magdalena

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I use both 001 & 002, mixing them to get my shade. It covers well, but tends to crease a little. Also, Dior removed the perfumey smell that the previous version had, and now the liquid is a bit stinky. Yet to find a better undereye concealer, though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2011 5:53:00 PM More reviews by laumar27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Be prepared to shell out lots of money for this product, although that goes without saying with this brand. That being said, I am very happy with my 'investment' as this concealer is fabulous. I use shade 001 Ivory (the lightest one) for my super pale skin and the colour match is very good. I use this primarily as an under-eye concealer and it is very effective at concealing the dark circles under my eyes which seem to get more apparent with each passing day! I also feel this is quite hydrating as the product name implies, and further, one tube will last a long while. I've had mine for over 6 months and the tube is still nearly full. Highly recommended for under-eye coverage.

*EDIT* - I've knocked two lippies off my original review. Either the formula has changed or my under eye circles have increased significantly; I think it may be a bit of both. This is no longer covering my dark circles, and it feels less hydrating. Definitely not full coverage. I'd still recommend this for under eye circles, but only if they are not very pronounced.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Twiggy12345

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this concealer for quite awhile now, and will likely re-purchase when I run out, but it seems to be lasting me awhile, (a little goes a long way with this product), which is good because it is quite $$$. I believe I paid around $30 cdn. for 0.33 oz. I am NC 25 and use the 002 beige, which is a pretty good match, and covers my moderate blue-ish undereye circles well and brightens the eye area quite nicely. I do use this over an eye cream, my eye area can be quite dry and I do have some fine lines, which it can settle in if I use to much, but really, show me a concealer when you're in your 40's that won't....:)