Dior Diorskin Nude Skin Perfecting Hydrating Concealer

3.9

(((SAFTEY RATING OF 5 ON SKIN DEEP))) Water, phenyl trimethicone, cyclopentasiloxane, dimenthicone, PEG-9, polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimenthicone, glycerin, butylene glycol, sodium chloride, vinyl dimemthicone/mythilcone, silsesquioxane crosspolymer, trimethylsiloxysilicate, titanium dioxide, polyglyceryl-3 beeswax, talc, cetyl dimethicone, sorbitan sesquioleate, disrteardimonium hectorite, silica, dimenthicone crosspolymer, phenoxyethanol, alumina, sodium myristoyl glutamate, stearic acid, propylene carbonate, tetrasodium edta, dimenthicone/vinyl dimenthicone crosspolymer, ascorbyl glucoside, aluminum hydroxide, biosacchride gum-2, tin oxide, magnesium aspartate, zinc gluconate, hydrolyzed linseed extract, copper gluconate, rhodochrosite extract, sorbic acid. /- may contain: mica, CI 77002 (aluminum hydroxide) CI 77491, 77492, 77499 (iron oxides), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide)

on 11/1/2011 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I really like this concealer because it comes in a shade light enough for my NC10/15 skin and it provides moderate coverage with a non-cakey finish. It's pricey but I would pay it except for one problem - it's totally gone within a few hours. I've tried various setting powders and even though my foundation looks great at 5pm, my concealer has disappeared. Really disappointing.

on 11/1/2011 9:02:00 AM

Good consistency to cover redness if you have dry patches, but feels heavy and sticky. Usually I end up with my face full of fingerprints... Its almost impossible to cover any spots or litle imperfections, because it's just slimy layer on skin that doesn't set or stay in place without heavy powdering(I don't like to wear powder on my foundation, because it looks better without). Creases badly under my eyes. Poor color selection! 001 is too light and 002 too dark so I have to mix my own shade.

on 10/24/2011 8:11:00 AM

I bought this to replace the discontinued "Christian Dior - Hydrating Concealer" which was my HG. My beauty regime normally goes something like this: Spend an eternity looking for suitable product - Finally find HG - Manufacturer discontinues it - Start again.
I was expecting the same with this concealer but I can safely say that Dior did it right - this is a perfect replacement for the discontinued product. It has great coverage, super staying power, easy to apply with tiny nozzle and gentle dots under your eyes, and a little goes a long way. It even covers the broken veins around my nostrils.
LOVE IT!

on 10/21/2011 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Omg, HG concealer. I wish I didn't love this so much because it's so freakin expensive. But it's perfection! It's creamy and blendable, and the coverage is great. I especially love that it doesn't come in a pot, so no cross-contamination. A little goes a LONG way. Makes my skin look flawless. Will repurchase forever!

on 10/15/2011 4:30:00 PM

Fabulous HG concealer. I use this instead of foundation on the discolored, red areas of my skin, mostly around the nose and chin. I then use Mac studio finish for pimples or freckles and lightly dust a mineral powder over the rest of my face and my skin looks perfect. This concealer is perfect for pigmentation or red areas.

on 10/15/2011 1:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Its called "NUDE" because it shows the imperfections that your trying so hard to hide. I will give it 5 lippies for its "NUDENESS" and the way it shows blemishes.

Another amazing product from Dior

PS for Dior: Please stick with skin care products and clothes instead of making terrible make up products.

Update: I couldnt help myself but use the half full tube that i stopped using three months ago, now I have tiny little bumps on the sides of my jaws :(

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I adore this concealer! Coverage is great, very buildable but at the same time it is sheer enough to use as an undereye cover up. Consistency is perfect, not too thick, so it blends like magic. I have verrrry sensitive skin and so far it hasn't broke me out so I'm very impressed! Well worth the $$$$ since you get enough product to last you years.

on 9/10/2011 2:35:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't know what took me so long to try this! i'm a concealer junkie and for some reason i have just now, at 26, discovered this and want to tell eberyone about it but everyone already knows.. (like pilgrims excited over "their" new world american indians have already known and appreciated the bounties of the land for millennia) and not i have eczema that every few weeks springs up around my eyes (horrible! and it's not from allergies to products) so the skin around my eyes is really dry and easily irritated as well as horrible dark circles that are hereditary as well as from my allergies AND the eczema has left some hyperpigmentation around my eyes as well (lucky me.. *sigh*) and this wonderful product is like magic! As i said, everybody already knows all about this so there's not much i can say that hasn't already been said. I really debated over a 4 or 5 lippie rating (which, to me, is saying a lot) and I settled (probably unfairly) with a 4, even though it's a 5 compared to many concealers I've tried but still isn't absolutely perfect, but mostly because of my fantasy of the coveted, possibly nonexistent, 5 lippie HG concealer.. it's gotta be out there somewhere.. right?.. right!?!

on 9/9/2011 8:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I recently purchased this concealer after looking for the "perfect" concealer for MONTHS. Trip after trip to Sephora, trying different concealers. Buying concealers just to have them dry out my under eye, crease or cake under my eye even with setting powder. After trying SO many, I realized what I needed in a concealer- light to mid coverage, moisturizing, no heavy or thick formula, etc. The final time that I went to Sephora to look, the sales woman suggested the Diorskin Nude because it had moisturizers in it. She applied it for me, I looked in the mirror and fell in love! It ended up doing for me everything that I wanted it to do. It's now my HG concealer and I am so happy that I found it! I HIGHLY recommend this product!!

on 8/31/2011 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't see this product talked about very much on the boards, but it's the best concealer I've ever used. I am NC15 and I use #02. It goes on very smoothly and has good coverage. It lasts all day until I take it off at night. What I like most about it is that it doesn't crease, doesn't look dry and doesn't settle into fine lines. It's more expensive than some, but it seems to be lasting me forever. I have had it for about a year, and have used about half the tube. It just blends right into my skin and you'd never know I had concealer on, but it makes my under-eye area look so much better. I also use it as a spot concealer and it works great. I highly recommend it.