TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer

4.6

Mica, Isoeicosane, Polyethylene, Boron Nitride, Polyisobutene, PTFE, Silica, Synthetic Wax, Dimethicone, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491.

on 6/5/2014 12:46:00 AM

This is my HG highlighter. I don't have many so I'm not a highlight guru by any means but this product is great for beginners like myself. It is a champagne color, VERY pigmented, the packaging is great, it's a generous amount of product and it looks really pretty on lighter skin tones. I would totally recommend it!

on 6/4/2014 3:00:00 AM

I love this stuff!!! It will last so long as well so the price is decent

on 5/30/2014 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Now this stuff is actually worth the hype! Like many others I purchased this for nearly 50% off on HauteLook, and while shipping took nearly 3 years I was so pleased when the product finally arrived. It's a beautiful true light champagne highlighter that does not look chalky, dry, or too glittery. It has JUST the right amount of shimmer and gives your face a healthy glow during both summer and winter months. A little goes a long way so use a light hand when applying. Will definitely repurchase if I ever run out of this bad boy!

on 5/27/2014 3:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

The perfect highlighter. I use it on my cheekbones, brow bones, inner corners, cupids bow, nose bridge and even as an eyeshadow. It's such a brilliant product! Cute packaging too, and you get a lot of product for your money. Beautiful neutral champagne color. But a little goes a long way when you apply it. I love this!

on 5/22/2014 5:58:00 PM

Where do I even start???

This product is so versatile, light, odorless, and build-able. And the cute packaging is just a cherry on top. Plus Ive drop it a million times and it has not shatter or budged. I've have this product for almost a year and a half now and I JUST hit pan. It's really pigmented so a little goes just a long way.

It's not one of those highlighters where you can literally see spects of glitter. This formula is so fine then when it's applied onto the skin it just gives off that naturally glistening sheen look. I put it on anywhere.
Some days I don't even want to where eyeshadow and I'll just dab a bit on the center of my eye lids and pop on an eyeliner, mascara and I'll look fresh and alive.

It may be on the pricey side but I think it worth it. This product is a must have.

on 5/20/2014 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I am really in love with this product. When I was first introduced to highlighters, I thought this one was just too much, but now that I understand how to use a highlighter, this is the only one I will use. It is absolutely gorgeous, especially on olive skin tones like myself. I think it would be too much on someone very fair or very dark but that's just me personally.

on 4/27/2014 9:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I love this highlighter! I'm a nc35 in mac and it goes perfectly with my skin tone without looking fake. It gives a luminous glow and blends well on my skin. The only little con I have was the glue sticking the pan to the compact was dodgy and it fell out but easily fixed.

on 4/27/2014 9:04:00 AM

It is a perfect highlighter. I am using it with two ways. I apply it all over my face with circular motion with MAC 182 Buffer brush and very light hand. It gives me a terrific glowy look! At my work, all my colleagues they wonder what i did to my face! The second way is with Real Techniques Setting Brush. Bridge of the nose, cheekbones etc.
As a eyeshadow creases easily but it does not bother me. I have other eyeshadows with similar color. Also my skin turns a bit oily after a few hours but it is not a big problem for me.

on 4/16/2014 7:52:00 AM

I've had this highlighter for a year now and I've used it daily on my inner corners of the eye to open up the eyes, and sometimes (usualy for an evening look) on the cheekbones, browbones and temples of the forehead for a dewy, luminous face. The powder is so pigmented that you only need the smallest amount, and thats why my Mary-Lou Manizer almost looks new even after one year of use. So you get a lot of product for your money.

The reason why I like this product so much is because it's not glittery at all but glowy, and it looks completeley natural on the skin both when I'm pale and a bit tan. Also, it stays put all day (or night) long. Because it's so pigmented, you'll have to blend it out if you accidentally take too much product, and maybe it's this step the negative reviewers miss. There's no other highlighter for me.

on 4/13/2014 5:37:00 AM

MY FAVORITE HIGHLIGHTER EVER. I picked this up for $12 on Hautelook when they featured the balm. So look out for that if you can! This gives the most gorgeous dewy look without looking oily or greasy. I have tried so many highlighters and this is by far the best! Even better than MAC Vanilla pigment. This is also a great inner-corner highlight! A little goes a long way with this product.

My only complaint would be the packaging. It is very cute, but for the price I'd appreciate a metal case as opposed to a plastic feeling one. It is not flimsy by any means, but I guess I'm just a little spoiled when it comes to make-up since I've tried so many things. But would definitely buy again.

Top Rated TheBalm Products